1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bagging pikachu are we?

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by zeradam, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeradam

zeradam Guest

Why is it bad?...
    I got this from the oak clinic... but its wrong information... kinda.
    depending on the indervidual values (iv) and the effort value training, the pokemon stat growth can varry alot, and i mean alot!.

Obtained this from http://www.serebii.net/games/ivs.shtml and iv tried it my self(i know its another site but its for evidance).

Calculating the iv of a pokemon requires some maths and it shows u it on that site above (move it here, its not (c)). If u catch/breed a pikachu with an iv rating of 27-31 for spec attack (31 is max) and ev train it for spec attack u can easily get a pikachu with an spec attack rating of 400-500 and if it holds a light ball the value will be doubled.... get the drift?
    The only thing that should worry you now is quick attack/extreme speed which can be counted by having a nature that +def and/or a little def ev training and rock/ground types but if u have surf...
    With stats like that u can actualy own a lvl 100 anything with a thundershock. if u dont have surf pikachu well.... you wont have a whole party of pikachu.

Ops... forgot to mention to change that clinic advice.

2. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Forgot to mention I don't care.

*locked*

Andrewski likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.