• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Badlands of Kalos

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"I'm coming" Ren said as Blue and Aeris hopped into his shoulders and Wamp felt with the last few grunts, "we'll have to cut through the forest it's quicker" Ren said as he headed for the forest it was then that he saw someone running, so he put Wamp back in his pokeball and got Blue and Aeris to run at his feet as they were fast, he turned to Nero and said "keep going I'll catch up", he got Aeris to psychic to track the person and told Blue to be prepared for and attack, as he chased after this mystery person.

Finn walked, his footsteps blending in with the sounds of shouting. Wait, shouting?!

Finn turned to where the noises were coming from and saw a group of grunts chasing after someone. "Halt." He said, loud enough for them to hear. The grunts stopped, realized who was speaking and immediately stopped their pursuit. "A-Admin Finn!" One of the grunts stammered. Finn glared at the group of them. "Why are you chasing a straggler?! He's not of your concern." Finn crossed his arms in disapproval. "You're needed elsewhere. Go check with the other admins on a mission you can do." "O-Of course!"

Finn sighed and turned back to the escapee.

Last edited:
Bailey knew he was still being followed. He stopped in his tracks, after hearing them speak about their plan. "They can't catch a flyer." He sent out his Salamence. "Come on Draco. Let's get out of here." He climbs on top of the dragon and they jetted out the forest, hood over his face. "Go, Go, Go!" He screamed. Draco nods.

“Ok!” Said Nero to Ren, “I’ll head to the elite four platform now! Good luck on catching that person!”
Nero ran off in the other direction through the forest, towards the Pokémon league and victory road. The mountain was high in the distance, but Nero knew he could climb it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren decided to give up on the person, he went to follow Nero and saw a notebook, he picked it up, it was one of Nero's, he read some of it and saw his plans, he had to stop him but he would never make it up there. He thought 'how in Arceus' name do i catch up' he suddenly felt strange as he looked at Blue he got a weird look from both Blue and Aeris. Blue turned to Aeris and said "What just happened" Ren responded with "I don't know what's wrong." Aeris said "Ren Arceus just gave you the power to turn into any pokemon as long as you can see it." "Cool" Ren said as he turned into an Espeon and back to human. He looked around and saw a Fearow, "Perfect he exclaimed" he turned into a Fearow and as he still had his backpack he told Blue and Aeris to return and he flew after Nero.

Nero was halfway up victory road, when he saw a fearow coming towards him (hope this isn’t autoing, if it is just tell me and I’ll change it). He decided he didn’t want to fight the fearow, but he knew he couldn’t outrun it, so he jumped on the back of his Staraptor and flew off towards the top of the elite four castle. Once he reached the top, he quickly set up the machine so that it was already done before the fearow, which he thought was Team Bonfire, reached him. He threw the ultimate plate into machine and it was sent into the place in between time and space, ready to summon Arceus.

Last edited:
What no one knew was that this "mystery man" they were after was hiding in a cave on Victory Road. "Alright. Time to see what we stole." He opened the box. Inside was a specific flute. The flute to summon Arceus. "Now, it'll never happen!" He threw it down and it smashed into multiple pieces. "There we go!!" He smiled.

(I did that because there is a rule against Legends & Mythical's)