• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Badlands of Kalos

Finn narrowed his eyes at the trainer as Zephyr roared. "At ease," he told him, which proved to be pretty ineffective as Zephyr kept thrashing his wings in anger as his trainer sighed and returned him to his Pokeball. The Team Bonfire Admin glared at the trainer again,

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Let's start over, my name is Ren" he said as he watched the girl, something about here kept attracting his attention. What was it, he really couldn't figure it out.

"I'm Eclipse." she Responded. Her Metagross watched him with Steady eyes, knowing what he was thinking. "Meta." they said. "So...What now..." she said, fixing her glasses. All the Pokemon that Belonged to Eclipse went into their pokeballs, beside the Metagross. "...Your looking quite odd, Ren. Are you okay?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"What..uh..oh it's nothing I'm fine" Ren said as he looked out at the surroundings, "You've got a really nice place here". He was avoiding eye contact because he thought he may have a thing for Eclipse.

"Okay then...?" she said, shrugging. The Metagross chuckled, knowing exactly what Ren was thinking. "You have a liiittle cruUuUuUushh..." they spoke Telepathically to Ren, teasing them a little bit. "I won't tell her...For now." they telepathically said. "Well, if anything is ever wrong you all have the right to tell me." she said, flashing a charming smile.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Ahh tell your Metagross to get out of my head", Ren said to Eclipse. He lay down on the floor, completely exhausted, He turned and glared at the Metagross.

"Ahem." Finn cleared his throat to get Ren's attention. "Mind unhanding me?" He scowled as Zenjai landed on his shoulder and looked at the two trainers in curiosity.

"What do you mean? What has Metagross said to Disturb you in any way?" "This guys having LOVE problems." they Spoke telepathically to everyone. "Love problems? I have had those once...Its probably nothing, however." she explained. "Now, what were we doing?" she asked, sounding confused. "I believe we were talking about other things." she guessed. "UNHAND HIM!" she yelled, so suddenly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nero heard a knock on his door. “IT’S TEAM BONFIRE! OPEN UP!
Nero did not respond. These Team Bonfire people only bugged him when they were on a dare from some other grunt. They didn’t really want to mess with him. Usually nobody came to this building in Lumiose City because it was haunted by the Lumiose Ghost Girl. Nero had never seen her and didn’t really care. It was a safe building for him to do his experiments. He hadn’t figured out how to summon Arceus yet, but he knew it would happen soon. He was so close, and his experiments had been better every time. He looked through his camera that he had set up to see that sure enough, the grunts had given up. “Good—“ Nero said, But was Interrupted by an explosion from downstairs. “Oh no! They are in the building!” He said, as he saw the silent alarm go off. Grabbing his research, which was stored in a handy little disk, he hopped on Staraptor and flew out the window of the abandoned office building.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren let go of the Bonfire Admin. Then Aeris having also read her masters thoughts put an image in his head of him kissing Eclipse. This made Ren go bright red and turn to Aeris glaring, he then turned back to Eclipse, "so if your a person of higher rank what are my orders" he said doing an over the top salute.

The Metagross read the Knights mind. "O-hohoho!" it thought, smiling. "Ren, your red. Are you overheating? And, no need to solute me. So, I have heard of a Scientist in Lumiose...trying to summon the god Pokemon, I believe. I was fascinated a little by it, and wanted to see how it was going...Even if I really don't know him." The Metagross had said something to make Eclipse turn red. She was as red as a tomato.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Why so red Eclipse", Ren said, he thought that he would love to go to Lumiose City. So he said "I'll go with you". He then thinks to himself, 'well that was stupid, why would you want to go, real suspicious'.

"I-I-I..." she stuttered the letter 'I' for a long time, before she stopped. "I'm f-fine..." she said, with a shaky voice. The Metagross had a face of Mischief. "Would you like to come too, Finn?" she asked, turning to the team Bonfire admin, causing her to turn less red. "Me and Ren over here can't just hold each others backs, you know." she said, turning so she could see the both of them. "Were not far from Lumiose. Its a route away. But two people alone can't go. I will be back in just a second." she said, heading upstairs. She came back down, looking like a Team bonfire Scientist. "How do I look?" she asked, walking back to where she was standing earlier. "We can't just walk outside looking like rogues. Team Bonfire resides near Lumiose after all...Who knows what grunts could be slithering out there, waiting to catch a Rogue?" she said. She sounded logical enough. "The Scientist In Lumiose is said to be studying portals or something. I believe we should head there for some help."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"wait what about me, I'm semi-famous in lumiose as 'The Gentleman' caused a lot of trouble for Bonfire there" he looked at Eclipse not making eye contact. He knew of this scientists his to bring him smuggled supplies in his earlier days. Aeris then telepathically said "hey Ren" as she put another image in his head. He then replied telepathically with "Aeris I swear to god".

Finn thought for a moment. "It might be risky for me to be out in the open." He closed his eyes and rubbed the painful scar on the nape of his neck. "I'll come, but I can't be seen by Bonfire members with you two," the raven stated. "I guess I can tell some grunts off if they get aggressive." In his head, Finn dreaded to go back to Lumiose city, but he didn't want his new friends to get on Bonfire's bad side. "I'll tag along, I suppose."

"You may be Semi-Famous, but you shall not back sass me like that." the Metagross followed the lead of the OTHER psychic type, and put another image in Eclipse's head. This caused her to turn a even brighter red. It didn't seem possible for normal human's to turn so red, but Eclipse made it seem easy to turn so red. She was quite for a Moment, before returning the Metagross. "I think thats enough outside for that Metagross..." she said, turning a little less red.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Ok then let's head out" Ren said finally happy to do something else so his face could be less red. "Won't I still need a disguise of some sort though" He turned to look at his Pokémon and said "right guys everyone but Little J back in your pokeballs". After he did thid he then turned back to Eclipse, he accidently made eye contact for an uncomfortable amount of time.

Her face turned even more red. "Yea, lets get out of here...This eye contact isn't comfortable." she said, Opening the door. "Hurry up, or I'm going to lock you in." she said. "Its a one way door, so if you don't have a Bonfire keycard, your not getting this door open." she explained. She let the Steelix out, as it freakishly smiled.

Nero landed in an empty room at the grand hotel of Kalos and Lumiose in particular, the Hotel Richissime. He returned his Staraptor and immediately began work on his item again. It was shaped like a plate, one of Arceus’s, but it was clear. He had found it in a Team Bonfire lab, which had been filled with grunts whose only jobs were to capture Nero and force him to summon Arceus, who the foolish team believed would return Kalos to beauty. Nobody wanted to rule over a desolate region, and so Team Bonfire had a special group of people in their team whose only job was to hunt Nero and capture him.
Anyways, the plate seemed to boost any type, unlike Arceus’s other plates. It was almost as if it were a rainbow plate, and this had prompted Nero to wonder if he could lure Arceus to him with this plate. Arceus would surely want a plate that could make him all the types at once. However, Nero needed a way to show Arceus the plate. So, he came up with this idea of putting it in a pocket between space and time so that Arceus could see it and then pulling it back into the real world. Then of course, the fun would start. This whole plan and more was explained on the disk, and all that was left in his previous lab was equipment that Team Bonfire didn’t want nor care about.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren ran out of the building and started to walk, he loved the outdoors. The fresh air, the nature and the great views. He turned to look at the house and thought that it had a similar quality to its owner, they were both surprisingly beautiful. He blushed at this thought and turned back, he was about to mentally yell at Aeris then realised the thought was his own.

She stood at the door, waiting for Finn to get out. The Steelix slithered it's way across the outside of the house, going in circles out of boredom. its smile was situated, however. The Steelix stopped for a moment, digging underground. It then rose under Eclipse, keeping only its head above ground. "I-Is this how riding a Steelix is like?" she thought.

Finn stepped out of the house. "Let's go, I suppose." Finn sent out Zephyr from his Pokeball. Zephyr nodded to the Admin as he climbed on his back as the Fossil Pokemon took off, going at about the same pace as the Steelix. Thoughts were rushing in and out of the Admin's head, such as what other Admins and grunts were doing in this absence.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren sent out Wamp and hoped on his back he started to bound after them, he soon caught up and as he turned to watch the admin he thought about whether he could be trusted. "What's the troop count in Lumiose then, buddy" Ren asked, and then to Eclipse, "what's the plan when we get there."

The research was going along well. While Nero didn’t like being called a scientist, he did see why one would call him that. He thought of himself as a desperate warrior, who did science because it was necessary for him to achieve his goal. The dimensional shifter was being tested. Suddenly, it disappeared. Then it reappeared with the click of a button. It had worked. “Now, all that remains is to find a good place to summon God.” Said Nero to himself thoughtfully.

"One hundred or so." Finn thought if any major events had happened in his one-month absence, since Lumiose city was a prime example of Bonfire activity. His eyes narrowed at the horizon. His mind raced with countless thoughts and outcomes of situations. "Aaeerrooo." Zephyr roared, almost as if he was reading his mind. "Heh, thanks buddy."

Last edited:
"...Anybody feel like were being watched?" she said, as the Steelix Seemed to look around. then dashing full speed through a gate. Eclipse got scratched a little bit, but she didn't feel much pain. "Okay...First priority is shelter. And food. Because If I go to long without food, I get desperate. So i'll be careful to stay away from hunger." she explained. "I heard a hotel was open. Richissime, I believe." she further explained. "Food, shelter, and Pokemon. We need these to live in this wasteland. If we find the other scientist, I believe we can get transported from this place...So we won't be stuck anymore." she said. The Steelix rose and stopped at a gate. "Be...ware...Te...Bon..." she read a sign. "Beware Te bon? This sign is VERY faded." She took out a sharpie, and wrote "BEWARE. TEAM BONFIRE HABITAT." in bold letters. "Thats better." she said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"The Richissime, how fancy" Ren said jokingly, he started to walk to the hotel it was as he was walking he saw a wanted poster, examined it closer, it was a crude image of him, with 'The Gentleman, Wanted Dead or Alive'. He turned to Eclipse and said "I may get noticed what do i do"

Nero looked out the window. He saw the huge city of Lumiose. It had once been grand and beautiful, but was now falling apart. Looking down from his penthouse, he saw some people. They seemed to be rogues, arguing about something. ‘That is unusual,’ he thought, ‘I only ever see Bonfire members here. Maybe these can help me...
He left his door unlocked, just in case they decided to pay him a visit.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren started to enter the hotel he looked around it was very rundown, as he walked he heard footsteps coming towards them, he froze not no what to do he hopped into the nearest room and hid he just hoped he hadn't been heard. He sat by the door and sent out Blue if need be he would use him to fight.

They walked into the hotel, and down the hallway. She headed into a random door, and happened to walk in on a scientist. "Oh-uh...Guys! Somebody is here!" she screamed looking into the hallway. "Anybody going to come over here, or you guys gonna be rude and stay away?" she said, as a Steelix slithered into the room. The Steelix looked at the odd person. Then nudged Eclipse. "What, Alloy?" she said, as the Steelix known as 'Alloy' pointed at Nero. Her eyes widened. "Your just the guy were looking for." she blankly said, looking out into the hallway. "I FOUND THE SCIENTIST!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Realising it was safe Ren came out and walked up to the room, he entered and said, "So your the scientist we're looking for." He then turned to Eclipse and the image that Aeris had put in his head before suddenly popped up in his mind, his blushed thinking damn it Aeris, you got it stuck in my head. He looked away quickly to examine the equipment.

Finn hid the Bonfire badge in his pocket. If this scientist found out that he was a Bonfire Admin, he'd have to explain that he meant no harm to another person in the same day. He rubbed the back of his neck once again, looking absentmindedly at the ceiling.

"Am I being a traitor? These people are the enemy. They don't want to make the world beautiful." Thoughts like this swarmed through his head before, as if reading his mind, Zenjai hovered in front of him and game him a reassuring look. To be fair, as reassuring of a look as a Masquerain could give. Finn only smiled in return.

They quickly ran out of the room, and changed back into her original clothes. "Better." she said, returning. "That team Bonfire outfit was starting to hurt. How d-" She quickly realized the look on Finns face, and finished the sentence. "Does team Bonfire wear that stuff?" she said, shaking her head. It seemed she was dismissing the topic. "Anyway, your Nero?" she said, turning her head in confusion. "I heard your studying the topic of the god Pokemon?" she said, fixing her one way glasses.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Yeah I would love to learn about your research" he said as he straightened and patted down his suit, He looked around at the books and other equipment and saw a The Gentleman wanted poster, he turned to Nero, "so how did you last so long on your own out here you can't have had time to train in combat at all"

"Ren, don't say that! People don't need brawn to survive." she sighed. "I believe it is rude of ourselves to barge in here...So sorry. I'm Eclipse. That guy in the suit is Ren, and this guy over here is Finn." she said, pointing toward the other two. "We were wondering if you could help us a bit." she said, smiling.

Nero was bombarded by questions from the strangers. He responded, saying, “Yes, I am Nero. Yes, I am trying to summon Arceus. No, I am not weak.”
However, what he was really thinking was, ‘I have been training to be able to kill Arceus. Why would I be weak?
Knowing these strangers would probably disagree with the assassination of Arceus, Nero decided against telling them of his full plans, and merely told them, “I need to find a good place to summon Arceus, do you know where I should do it?”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Wait Eclipse what about your house" Ren said suddenly, he turned to Eclipse "There is lot's of space and it far away from most of Bonfire" as he said this he slightly glanced at Finn. "Does that seem like the kind of place your looking for" Ren asked Nero.

"I'm not sure...This barren wasteland has cost many area's...I mean, there is the top of the elite four castle. A little platform. Highest it can get around here." she answered. The Steelix's stare seemed to burn holes through your head. Yet it kept its giant smile. "And no, my house isn't high enough." she said, turning to Ren. "If you wanted to go any higher than the elite four castle, you would need a plane. But they takes months to build now and days." she said. "Beside, higher is better. Because a Chance it makes. Closer to the god, you know?"

“Sounds like a plan. Let’s go!” Said Nero. He began to walk off towards the Pokémon League. He stopped at the Pokémart on the way and grabbed some revives and potions off the shelves. Suddenly, he ducked down. Team Bonfire Grunts had walked towards the hotel, hoping to catch them, but had really just gone past them. Nero pulled out a remote, and clicked the button. Out of nowhere, an explosion 5 times the size of that created by a hyper beam rang out as the Hotel Richissime was exploded. “We need to move. Come on!” He said to his companions.

"He's over here!"
Bailey knew Team Bonfire would be on his ass if they found him. More if they found out he stole something from them.
Now the footsteps of both soldiers and his own were heard. Bailey ran through the rain and mud of the forest. "Don't get caught. Don't get caught." He told himself. He had always been afraid of Team Bonfire. But for a totally different reason.
Flash Back: 4 Years Ago
"Mommy, why are you and Daddy leaving again?" Asked Six Year Old Bailey. "Just stay here. And stay out our room." He always had to obey his parents, but today, he was a rebel. He snuck into his parents room and found something that rocked
"Long Live Lysandre."

"Current Day"
Bailey jumped over a log, before slipping on his face into the mud. "Mightyena, is he close?" A grunt asked his pokemon. The pokemon barked. He was found. But then the lad looked at his hand. "Queen." He threw the pokeball and a shiny Gardievor popped out. "Alright, Moonblast." She nodded and a pink orb grew in her hand. She flung it at the grunts who flew back. "Return." She was taken back by a red light and he kept running.