• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Badlands of Kalos

Ask to join HERE!----> https://pokecharms.com/threads/badlands-of-kalos.19825/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eclipse moved a sticky note from her window to look out of it. "Nobody yet..." she said to herself, sticking the Note back on. "When will a Visitor come to this Ruined town?" She asked turning to her Metagross, Beta. "I' just wondering if any Survivors are out there...Maybe we can people in to rest?" she asked. The Metagross seemed to shrug and Patted the chest of there trainer. "You know, You think sitting here is any better?" Beta said using psychic powers to talk to his trainer. "Y-your right...But its far too dangerous to go alone. Far too dangerous."

"B-" "But nothing, Beta! Even if you and my other Pokemon are helping me, I just can't go out there! I can't risk a But in with team Bonfire! We already lost Parts of Alloy to them!" her eye twitched a bit. "And Alloy is stuck smiling FOREVER! I can't even tell if its from joy or from insanity! Were all going to go insane if nobody comes to keep us all company!" she took out a Piece of parchment. "It's the end, Beta...You have to get that. Nobody has come in days, The Pokemon are different around here than normal! Yet we haven't seen any yet! Because It's. The. End." she said.

Finn sighed as he made his way further into the clearing until he came across a house with what seemed to be post-it notes covering the windows so he couldn't see inside. Zenjai made a short buzzing sound as she hovered in front of the boy in curiosity, with Finn being cautious.

"Hold up, Zenjai," he warned as she flew back to his shoulder to perch on it. Zephyr landed on the ground next to him to inspect the house, probably as confused as Finn was. "Aaaeeroo?" Zephyr questioned, tilting his head to one side. "I don't know," Finn sighed, rubbing the painful spot on the back of his neck. "Best to probably not check it out."

"Du-" "You have to get it!" there was silence for a Moment. "Fine. What is it?" "People are at the door..." they grumbled angerly. The Metagross opened the door, as the Trainer peeked at the Person. "H-hello?" the Trainer said to the Human. The Metagross didn't seem happy at the Visitors. "At ease Metagross...There probably here for TM's and the like." she said. the Metagross backed away, and made a 'Come in or go away' gesture.

"Oh, um...hey." Finn responded, surprised to see a pretty pissed off looking Metagross at the door as well. He cautiously took a step into the door, with Zenjai frankly terrified on the large Steel/Psychic type, and Zephyr giving it an angry look. "Hey, easy now Zephyr," Finn said calmly as he pet the Rock/Flying type on its head, which calmed him down a little, but he was overall still skeptical.

The Metagross moved further away so they could fully go into the house. It was a two floor with creaky floorboards. a kitchen was located next to the door. Other than that, the house looked nicer than it did on the outside. A Steelix came from the kitchen, eating some ham. it saw the trainer, and revealed a crazy looking smile. It slithered across the floor to get a good look at the two visitors. "W-what brings you hear...Pokemon conversion? TM'S?" the trainer asked, putting on a pair of black glasses.

Finn was honestly pretty scared at the sight of the insane-looking Steelix, so he couldn't imagine what Zenjai was feeling at the moment. "Oh uh..." Finn stuttered, trying to find the right words. "I was honestly just taking a stroll, but, thanks for the offer..." Zephyr folded his wings and looked at the Steelix in a mix of both curiosity and anger.

"I-its fine...Alloy wouldn't hurt a fly unless he NEEDED to." she explained, as the Steelix slowly nodded, creating a weird metal sound. "The Steelix is Alloy...The Metagross is Beta..." she explained. The Metagross nodded, and the Steelix was leaning over the Pokemon Finn brought. It seemed fascinated, and its Insane smile turned to a more tender one for a Moment, before going back to the usual insane smile.

Zephyr made a slight screeching noise at the Steelix. "Hey, calm down," Finn said, glancing at the Aerodactyl, only for him to cross he wings in disapproval. Finn sighed. "Well, that's Zephyr," he said putting a hand on his neck again. "And this is Zenjai," he said, pointing to the Masquerain as it slowly got out of the hiding place that was behind Finn's back.

The Metagross sighed, tapping the ground with its 'Feet'. "Team Bonfire has been doing many wrong things...Not like your apart of it...R-right..?" The girl said, Putting on different glasses. The glasses covered her eyes, so only white showed through the glasses lens. "I call these glasses 'One-way Glasses'. I can see you, but you can't see my eyes. Thats how they work." "So," "Your not on team Bonfire...Are you...?" she asked. The room got tense when she asked this.

Finn tried his best not to look surprised. "N-No, 'course not." He tried his best to play it cool as a bead of sweat fell down his forehead. He looked the ground nervously. "Damn it, you screwed up," he told himself in his head.

"...Beta." they said. They threw a Pokeball, and out came a Alolan Golem. It blocked the way out. By the time it came out, the Steelix had already started to coil around the Aerodactyl. The Metagross tried to grab the Masquerain. A Aggron Tried grabbing Finn from behind, trying to trap his arms from moving.

"Damn it," Finn thought, trying to reach into his pocket to send out one of his other Pokemon, which ended up being Bombshell. The Cloyster was confused at the current situation, but went over to guard his trainer. "Cloy! Cloyster!" Bombshell scowled while Zephyr struggled against the Steelix while roaring. Finn closed his eyes. "Look, I'm not looking for a fight, despite what it looks like. If you could just calmly release me, that would be appreciated."

"Aha. No. I don't exactly want to do this, but I can't have your boss getting information from me while you try to suck data from me. I know what Bonfire is like. And I won't let you go until..." she cut herself off. "You won't need to know by then." They sent out a Lanturn. "Use Electro ball." they commanded, as they charged up a Energy ball, shooting it at the Cloyster. "now stay still..." they Grabbed a weird looking gun. and pointed it at their head. "This is a memory gun. It can add and erase Memory's...Now do you wanna keep this memory, and NOT report this info to your boss...Or are you going to loose this memory, and go looking like a fool?" she asked.

"Protect," Finn ordered to Bombshell as he set a barrier in front of himself to hinder the attack. "And I wasn't going to report you anyway." Finn sighed as he returned Zenjai to her Pokeball and sent out Alpha in her place, who growled at the opposing Pokemon. "Hold it," Finn gestured to the Arcanine.

"How should I know that...I can't trust a Bonfire member." she said. "I've been betrayed and tricked all my life. And it stops here." The Steelix stared at the Dog Pokemon, Looming over it. "St-ste-e-ell!" it bellowed Crazily. "Show me. How can I trust you...HOW?" she asked. She tapped her foot. 'Water' came from under her Glasses.

Alpha assumed a defensive position. "CA! Canine!" He barked at the larger Pokemon. Finn swished away the black bangs covering his left eye. "Trust me, I know how you feel." He sighed while looking at the ground. "I've been blackmailed and lied to by the people I trusted. I know it's hard to do this, but please. I know better then to do something stupid like that."

By the time Finn finished, Eclipse was crying. "W-What a sad story..." she wiped away a tear. "Retreat." the Aggron put the trainer down gently, and patted there head. the Pokemon backed away, but the Steelix didn't. It looked at the odd looking animal with a Crazed smile. It looked like it wasn't planning to attack. it was just fascinated. "Alright...Sorry. Went crazy a bit there..." She said. She put down the memory gun and put her hand out to shake. "I'm Eclipse. Scientist of Kalos." she said.

Finn sighed loudly. "It's perfectly fine," he responded as he shook the trainer's hand. "I'd probably do the same if I was in your situation. The name's Finn." He responded. "Not the most conventional way to meet, eh?" Finn chuckled as Alpha stopped growling at the Steelix and just looked on at it, unnerved by the Steel Type's smile.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren was wandering through the woods with Wamp behind him carrying Blue and Aeris on his shoulders, and Little J in his pocket, "there's a clearing up ahead" Aeris said telepathically, she had created a telepathic link connecting Ren to all of his Pokémon. "Thanks" Ren responded, they reached the clearing and saw a house, he walked up to the door and knocked. He looked around as he waited for a response, this was a nice place, beautiful really.

Eclipse moved past the people and opened the door. "hello?" she said, fixing her one way glasses. "You looking to come in?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. "Or are you the type of trainer that enters homes without permission..." she asked, seemingly glaring. she tapped her foot, waiting for a answer.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"I was just wondering if you seen a Bonfire Admin come this way" he said, as he telepathically told Aeris to scan the building. Aeris confirmed he was here but Ren was interested to see what this women would do so he telepathically
told
Blue and Wamp to prepare for a fight. He then looked back at the women and waited for her answer.

Finn couldn't see the person who was at the door, so he returned Alpha and Bombshell to their Pokeballs while sending Zenjai back out again, with Zephyr still on the ground. "It's alright," he assured Zenjai who calmed down at the raven's reassuring words. Zenjai made a series of short beeping noises before perching back on Finn's shoulder. Zephyr tried to see out the door to see who was there.

"Ermm..." She had realized this was a warrior. "No...I haven't. This person here is just...erm....My brother?" she lied, trying to cover the Admin. "I DID see a Admin nearby, however. I believe they went through the forest." she lied again, as the Steelix looked at the person at the door. The Steelix had a crazy smile, and slowly nodded its head.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"I had hoped to get you to tell me the truth, but I'm afraid that I already knows he is there and no-one escapes The Gentlemen" Ren said solemnly, as behind him Wamp and Blue were ready and waiting for his orders. He handed Little J over to Aeris for her to look after. He then walked forward using his intense height of 6' 9" to hopefully intimidate the girl into moving.

"You wanna know something? You thinking you can get me to move is silly. So you know what I'm going to do? This." she grabbed a high heel, put it on, and attempted to kick him in the balls with it. The Steelix covered half of its smile when this action was done. "Why????" The Metagross said, Speaking telepathically to everyone.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Moving surprisingly fast Ren grabbed her foot, Wamp moved forward and held the Steelix down using his size and Blue dashed forward used Double Team and now there were many of him held down the Metagross. Ren stared straight at this girl and still holding her leg said "Come out Admin and face me you coward, come and face The Gentleman."

Seeing the Metagross and Steelix in trouble and hearing the words from whomever was outside, Finn tensed up. "Zephyr, let's go." He gestured to the Aerodactyl as it nodded, making a dash for the back door. "Zenjai, Silver Wind!" He commanded the Masquerain as a destructive wind went toward the opposing Pokemon.

"Hey! Let my foot go!" they asked, angry. "Or else...!" she said, wiggling around. She Screamed, and crashing was heard upstairs. Then alot of Pokemon cries. "Still wanna go?" they asked, with a Cray smile. "Or do you wanna attack a lady and a army..." she asked. More Pokemon cries were heard upstairs.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As the move cam towards them Aeris used Psychic and blocked the attack Ren still making sure the girl and her Pokémon didn't do anything by getting Wamp to use mud shot to stick them in place. He then told Blue and Aeris to follow him round the back of the house. They got to the back of the house and saw the Admin.

"Damn it!" Finn thought, gritting his teeth as he sent out Trojan. The virtual Pokemon adjusted to its surrounding before setting its sights on the two Pokemon in front of it. Without orders, it used Ice Beam on the Espeon, while Zephyr used Rock Slide on both of them. "Boss is not gonna be happy..." he thought.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Just before the Ice Beam hits, Blue used Double Team and one of his doubles saved Aeris, the original used Shadow Sneak and ended up right behind the Admin he used Throat Chop on him. As this all happened Ren walked towards the admin with some old handcuffs that he owns.

A Exeggcute rolled into the back part of the house. "Eggggg!" it said. It seemed feeble enough to faint in one hit. it was smiling, making it seem very odd. It used razor Leaf on the Espeon. it just threw a few sharp leaf's, and it did almost nothing. "Eee..." it said, sad. "Come on, Group! You can try harder than that!" they said, getting off the floor.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren hand now reached the admin, cuffed him and taken him to where he left the girl. Now he stood there looking at them, Blue stood watch behind him with Wamp and Aeris had grabbed the Exeggcute, she was still holding it. "What should I do with you Bonfire scum." He glared at the admin.

Zephyr's tail tripped the Umbreon as his claws held the Pokemon in place, while the Porygon-Z used Thunderbolt on the Espeon. Zenjai noticed the Exeggcute on the ground and landed in front of it to defend it. "Mas! Masquerain!" Zenjai used Bug Buzz on the opposing Pokemon.

The Exeggcute dismissed it, whispering something into its ear. "(There are more Pokemon than you think here...)" the Exeggcute said, laughing in a twisted way. "XEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGG!" it bellowed. ALOT of more Pokemon spilled from the walls and upstairs, all charging a move, and pointed it at the Knight. "Don't move. or they will shoot. And it will be a Blood bath." they Grinned. it was impossible to face all the Pokemon at once.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren turned to Wamp, who walked over and grabbed the Aerodactyl and the Porygon-Z, now free Blue grabbed the Masquerain, Aeris used a huge Dazzling Gleam that blinded every Pokémon. Blue then used Double Team and took them all down. Ren said "Try that again and I kill you master." He then turned back to the trainers.

the Pokemon rubbed there eyes, and fired the moves. the Moves shot around the house, causing injury to EVERYONE in the house. it looked like a hurtful light show. "OHH JEEZ I DIDN'T THINK THIS THROUGH!" they yelled, running in circles. "MAYDAY! MAYDAY!" she continued to run around and around. "You can't attack me! I'm a Rogue! A Higher rank than you in fact! You kill me, you kill the rogues! The only thing fighting back against team bonfire!" they said, as they smiled.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"WAIT WHAT?, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HELP HIM THEN!" Ren said in outrage. He looked at this girl "Oh your the merchant aren't you" he said as his Pokémon regrouped with him. "I'm sorry about earlier, I thought you were with Bonfire.

"Of course I'm not. And this Bonfire...This bonfire is different." she said. "now...Alright everybody! Go back into your Poke balls! Its just a false alarm!" they said, as the Pokemon retreated back upstairs. shuffling and 'PFOOO' was heard upstairs. "Now, you really shouldn't be that violent next time. You almost tried to kill a lady."