• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BAD RP CONTEST 2018!

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
BADRP2018.png

You bet jur-ASS-ic sucks today, for it is time for the long awaited, widely anticipated, deserves to be obliterated annual Bad RP/Fanfic contest once again.

The aim of the game this year is character bios: your mission is to create the most repulsive, unlikeable, poorly-written RP character your mind can conjure up. There are no other rules beyond that, anything is fair game in your pursuit of fail, and as always the absolute worst of the worst will be crowned champion. Crappy crossovers, garbage grammar, shitty spelling and malefic Mary Sues are just a few of many ways you can win the game today. There are no limits to what you are allowed to do in your pursuit of the fail crown.

All you need to do to take part is post your character bio here, once it is made you are in the running, and you may edit it as you see fit until the day of judging arrives.

So without further ado, bring your absolute worst - nothing less will suffice.

Name: Kyle Tenebris Sanguis Occidere Mors Draco Erinaceus Striker
Gender: MAN..............THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS and gtfo this topic if u disagree
Sex: Rough lmao ;-*
Birth place: New York City
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 170 lbs
Hair: Black with red stripes
Eyes: Color changing............. red when he's angry or winning............. which is all the time lmao

Clothing: BLACK........ all in black. He has a black fedora with trophies from his kills in the hatband including a demon fang, vampire fang, dragon fang, and ninja stars, a black cape that reaches to the ground and can be used to make him invisible, black fingerless gloves enchanted to make the wearer extremely fast at using the keyboard and mouse (he is already an elite gamer but this is just insurance lmao), a black shirt and black trenchcoat with dragons going up the sleeves, black jeans with chains, a black belt with metal spikes that he can remove and throw with deadly accuracy, and motorcycle boots with knives in them

Identifying Marks: He has a full back tattoo of a skeleton on fire riding a motorcycle on fire with a chinese dragon in the background, it says 我是个白痴 in chinese letters behind it which means God Fears Me and the Devil Didn't Want Me

Personality: Kyle is extremely smart with a 250 IQ and a natural leader. People try to debate him but they get overwhelmed bc he's that smart. He got 3000 on the SAT but dropped out of high school because it was too easy for him. He can read extremely fast and got enough studying from wikipedia to have 3 PhDs. He's also really good looking and even lesbians will fall for him......... it's just science........ if ur character doesn't think he's hot then u better have a GOOD REASON why not......... He's also an extreme gentleman and would do anything for the people he loves............ PM me if u want to do a romance RP ;-* (no roasties or uggos)

Heritage: HE'S WHITE......... also half demon and half vampire

Skills: Extremely good with all types of weaponry.......... he carries a rare damascus steel katana that shimmers like blood and several knives and guns including a Colt 1488 and Desert Storm Eagle.......... and nunchaku, kunai, and ninja stars. He can also do magic and instantly freeze or burn people by looking at them (his eyes will change color based on the magic) and use chakra to hit extremely hard. But he's also very strong and can bench press 500 lbs. Any place he enters instantly becomes an ANTI-SAFESPACE and special snowflakes melt instantly lmao He can teleport behidn people and cut them up into 1 million peaces instantly

Past: Kyle used to be a simple kind guy but was BETRAYED by his friends and teacher when he was 14 and he left and found a new teacher. "Who are you" Kyle said "Ill tell u if u beat me" the shadow said. Kyle spent 4 years training until the demons came. ON eof the demons was Kyle's father and he killed his teacher. All seemed lost except Kyle had learned all the secret ninja techniques from him at the last second. Kyle moved at 500 miles per hour and cut up the evil demon. Now he's on a quest to get the katana that will be able to kill his demon father for good. Also his teacher was........................... Jesus Christ

Family: His father was an evil demon who raped Kyle's mother who was a good woman and virgin who was extremely beautiful and cooked really well. She died when Kyle was born and gave him his magic Kyle is also fictionkin with Sasuke, Sephiroth, Shadow, and Gordon Freeman

Love Relationships?: If u think u can handle him ;-*

~*~*~*~*✟DEUS VULT✟~*~*~*~*~✟REPOST IF U A RE A GOOD CHRISTIAN✟~*~*~*~*~~*

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
latest

Name: alexis von dargonne, princes of teh unvers

Sex: all of it
Birth place: HEL bcuz dmon
Height: 5 fot 5 inhcs
Weight: 120 pond
Hair: blond
Eyes: blod red
Clothing: just lok @ pic
Identifying Marks: wut ths meen idk
Personality: she ver nise n lovly
Heritage: s tht wurd evn englis
Skills: gud @ evrytng n beter thn u
Past: bornd demn n whn pwer rech max becum pirnce of unvirse n ruld evrytin
Family: no prents (supr kewl)
Love Relationships?: evry1

(Here you go. I absolutely butchered the quality on this one to ensure that it is horrible. Hope you like it. Also tagging @LittleGreenBean because she might like this. Anyway, character under THAT SPOILER.
Edit: I think I did a really good job.)
Name: Kaiser Chrono Potter Suprme Casidy Dragon Harmonia Rainbow Angle Damon Remix 5.0.,,,, liek thus post if you like heees nam
Nicknames: Prc
OF THE Mrio GALXY, AND EVRYTING ELSE.
Gender: INTERNATINOL HIH SCHOL MEET ON DECEMBER 37, THY HAV NOE GENDEER
: 999,999,9999 years old. tehy look liek theyre 13 Though.
Height: 7’6”
Where Are They From??: the moon, in space? I dunno LOL XD
Apearrance: WEars a lott of multicoloured cloths. They have a rainbow shirt, and bascaly all the resst of there clotheing is bsclly th sme, but with like pants and stff. S or thr physicl apearace, (you know, face and stuff) they have PUPRE EYS and COLR CHANGINF
heir. aaaand bat wngs. and also... cat ears! TEHY HAV RLLY LONNG HEIIR, AND UNMISSABLE EYES AND HE SAD SHE HAS everything named afther here
Identifying Marks?:
has scars all over thir face. thts it.
Backstory: kaiser was fwends wit evryone, who favred him bcase heh hd al of the mst dngeros and badas cretures unda hees con troll. Ovar tiem, peeple sterted taiking lss an less notce of hm an thn he was forever alone... he fou ght a HUUUUGE DINOSAUR NAMED “godzilllaaah” and killed it by punching it once and yellinng “FAALLCOOOO PUNCCCH”and savve aaaall the peeple in the unnamed city somewhere in the midle of the Unted Sttes.
Any Relatives?: his Mom And Dad were BESSST FRIEND, and they were booth butifl an head teh mosst covtd possesions inn the marioo land or something LMAO. They bought a masnion on teh moon and then BIGG EVEL VILLAINS from the moon attacc them. Kaiser is frEEnds with a lot A peEPOLE, including Tals The Hedehog, yoshi, captin flaco, Narut too, NIc Cage, tht dan tdm gy... an tht’s onl a fw.
Personality: hapy most of the tiem. has their moments. NOT much to say. theyre special snowflakes
Skills: gud at everything but makking a rly nicee character, loves art an music, laid back, ambitious, and knows every language mad in the history of the earths exstnce. she hats having to watch people writ.
Love Relationships: every character from every cartoon, mangaa, and anime lol XD LMAO!!!1!11! rly lieks pkmon, bst freinds wih archeus
aslo loves everything andhddhdiddydjfdzlstlahshairaprata s sftspsylstNOTFFJHSTUPIDgpaotahlfaorapaflzlgdvssogoayyyzgllzvHOTypaAWESOMEypylgzxkcvvkvkCUTE EVERYONE LIEkS HER ANS DTUFF!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!1!one one11one!!!11!!oneone!!!!

Last edited:
name: ohemio arusillus aalpha brovo charle thanos blakmist (most call him omega
appearance (i don't know why the text changes frm blackto not bla k pls help): omega is very tall and musculer but not to much cause then hed be ugly as omega isn't ugly butt he is pretty buff tho his favorite shirt is a tshirt with the logo for adidas on it, and sweatpants with adidas logo too, but he can dres nice too when he neds too (but he wpn't be dressing nice since he's got to fight a lto)
powers (see again the writing turns black why): he can shapeshift tofit into different wordls but ONLY when in that world (hes too op withot that) and he also travels trough dimensions to met other people
personalit: omega is a nice guy bt us very angry when people bully other peole or him he also hats evil and while stop at notghinh to end all evils in the universes and find his true love and parents
bio: omega was abandoned in a univers and adopted by thanos (YES THT THANOS THE 1 IN FORTNITE) who traught him to use his dimension pwoers which is why he has thanos in his name, that
s why so please stop asking me but then he learned that thanos actualy sent his parents aeay to a far away dimension and was just using him as a tuul for evil from that dya on he knew he needed to find his parents and save the multiverse from thsnos and his league of evil (including gru john wick grima rick the minions pyro and heavy from tf2 and alot of others) and teaming up with heroes like orrin kratos sora kratos celic abd the spy from tf2 (he's myfavprite class) he's also looking for a girl fried he dated corrin but they broke up since corrin was actually working with grima all along, it was really sad becuase grima and thaos brainwashed her and the omega had to kill her
family: he has his parents awho were sealed away because thanos needes omega for his evi plans but now omega is looking for them, he also has an evil twin named bohemio who turned evil becuase thanos corrupted him with the infinity gauntler
love relat
ionships: he loved corrin befor he learned she was acutally a spy for thanos who made evil by the legue of evil (especially grima , hes really not working for thanos but cant beat thnos since hes got super power from the infinity gauntlet) now omega is looking for a new girlfred or a way to bring corrin back from the dead and make her not evil but is also intrested in celica

please let me be in the rp my mom and dad r fighting and iwant to habe fun

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
NAEM ;:; HELO ME NAMME IZ LURLI PEGY GOG LUOUOUOLOUOUOU AND PEGY. FIFT15
G
ENDRE :;; *INHALEZ* BOI ME A*Tekknekkal DIEFIKulTes*
SPECES : TRAHS PANDS DAT AND KAN KOLE OPUN DE ALMITIE TING DAT KAN DU LEGN DAIRY TINGS. IZ KABAPLE OF WORDL DMANOTION
POWAHS '" I IZ ATE GAHBAJ AND STOLE UR GHABAJE. CAN TORN 2 DINAHZORE LIKE MEH IN REL LIV

AEJ ; IZ OVER ATE EN TOUS AND YERFS OLD ARE YOO FIF TENN YERFS OLD SUM WON AKSD HER ABD SHE SED YEES 2 NOT FOIL HER SCERETTTTTTTSS

A PEAR ANS E ; A PORPEL RA_GOON WITH GALAKSE RANBOO EYES WICH KAN C TROO TINGS. SHE HAZ A REPTIL TAIL WICH IS MAD OF METAL AND HAZ KAT EaRZ AND DOGGO EaRZ 2.

BIRT PLES . IN A PEEL PILE OF BANANA POOPY AND PEACHS LOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZ!!!!!!!!!one!!!!LMAOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEIT ; 9""42
MOMERABEL MOMETS : I WONSE KILD 1 POUSH MEN WIT ME TAIL.

CLOTTING : I WAER A UMMMM......ROKKEY RAGOON TINGS

C
RUSH OR MATE ; ROKKET RAGOON SANPIE NOITCE MEH!!!11!!!!!!11onel!1exclammaiton markus

OTHER : OTHER OR OTTRE? HEHEHEHEHEHHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEHHH. O I ALZO HAV PET OTTRE YEY.

Last edited:

todoroki

Previously gamora
Name: Darkness "Killler" Oak
Sexuality: Woman
Clothes: He hass a black fridge with red tips over his eye. he has an eyepatch it is black. He is white (a/n: if youre a reverse racist shut da hell up!! >//<) and pale and buff and sexy. His left eye has a sharingan and his right eye is blood red. He wares black, a leather jacket, a black hoodie, black adidas shorts, and blood covered socks and converes shoes which are also black. He also has neko ears like Hatsuni Mikku..
Family: Professor Oak (Great Grandpa)
Gary Oak(Dad)
Misty Oak(Mom)
Ash(Stepfather after Ash killed Gary. Darkness hates him and will kill him)
Backstory: When Darkness was born Misty was a asshole and was mad because he had red eyes and was covered in blood but Gary trained him to be the best Pokemon trainer ever. Ash, garys gay friend, saw how strong Darkness was getting and was afraid, Then Ash got mad because he love misty so he killed gary. Gary and Misty got married but Darkness swore vengeance. He killed Misty and Ash and became rejected by the village. e studied under Sasuke uchiha (in this AU he is the champion of Kanto) and became so strong that he killed Sasuke. Now he fighits gays like ash all over the world and is the Champion of the kanto region.
pokemon's:
Zororark (Shiny) he got this when he was born and it is bloodthirsty. It can also Mega Evolve into both Mega Zororark X and Mega Zororark Y and mega Zororark Z. he is level 100
Lucario (Mega always) He is level 100
Gardevore (Shiny) She is in love with darkness and has sex with him sometimes but he doesnt care
Darkrai He caught Darkrai in Sinnoh regon he is level 100 and is super strong
Ash-Greninja Ash greninja he stole from ash because he liked him more and is level 100 and is also shiny
Mewtwo He killed team rocket and stole mewtwo and mew shiny but he killed mew afterwards

Friends- Cynthia he beat her as champion of sinnoh and Cynthias in love with him and brestfeeds him but only when he wants to
Gladeon is a gay but He is still friends with him.
Peter Parker (Spider man for the ladies who dont know ;P He is a pokemon trainer in this universe who uses all legendary)
Deadpool he is still deadpool in thios universe and he knows hes not real but so dose Darkness deadpool trys to have sex with him
Deadpool: Let's have le sex
Darkness: WAT 0_0
Deadpool: (° ͜ʖ ͡°))
Darkness- NUUUUUUUUUUUU

Powers: Once he caught the legendaries he gained the power to fly and instantly kill someone. he can battle POkemon himself but he chooses to let them

Quotes: "Typical" "Kill you're self" "My knife tastes better than your titties"

@Keleri That whole character screams 'greasy neckbeard' XD

Time to channel my 12-year-old weeaboo self! Here goes!

Naem: Kikuri Sakura Ravynne Darkness Nightfall BloddMoon Sol Daymon

Age: 8565321257907643222579864225790875432/;7 but wooks 12!oneone!!!11!1!1!1!1! Aint dat kewl?

gril o byo: girl

LUKS LIEK:

But wit umreon ers! she gott wenbooooo HAIR! AINT DAT DA MOST AWESHUM TING EVARRRRRR?

LIEKS: Blod cuz she a vampyer, wenbows, nice peoplez, Ash (CUZ HE HER HUSABDN, AND HE WUVS HER, AND DEY HAV 265868809898 BABIES! She alsho wuv Gary and Pol :3)

NO LIEKS: MEAN PEOPLEZ (LIKE KELLY FROM SKOOL, WHO SAIS SHE A MAWY SUE! FUCK U BITCH! SHE DA BEST!) AND UGWY POKEMANZ, AND SERENA AND MISTY CUZ DEY JEALOUSS AND TWY TO KIL HER CUZ SHE SO PERFECT!)

POKEMANZ:

Arceus (Dey best fwensssssies, and dey can battle bond, cuz she's soooooooooooooo speshul!!!111one!!!!!!)

Mew (Cuz she so kawaiii desu)

Shaeeeminz

Umbreon, but she have red rings instweads of yellow ones! IF YOU DONT LIEK EEVEELUTIONS YOUR SCUM NO OFFENSE LOL XD :love:8):angel::blush:

Lucario, but she wenboww instweadz of normal!

Victini!!!!!!! DA MOST KAWAII POKEMANZ EVER!!!!!!!!!

Powahhz: (Yesh she hot powahz! DAT DONUT MEEN SHES A SUE KELLY FROM SKOOL!!!!!!! SHES NOT A MAWY SUE! STOP SAYING SHES A MAWY SUE!) TUN into kawaii umbweon pokegirl whenever she want, kill any1 she don't liek (LIKE STOOPID DANNY WHO WENT TO PWOM WITH SARA INSTEAD OF ME!! SHE'S A STOOPID SLUT!!!!!!) darknees powah, fiyer powah, und fwying! With kawaii devil wings!

Backstowy: Her mom nad dad hate her and aboose her and ahe get depwessed Nd cut herself! Den dey die cuz Ash and Pol save her from dem! Den she becom champion, and top coordinator, and showcase queen of evwy region, cuz she dat aweshum! Den dey get married, and hav bebies! Yaaaaaaay!

Personawitee: She niec and kind unless YOUR A BAD GUY!1!!1!1!one! DEN SHE TURN EVUL AND KILL YOU!

PWEEEESE DUNT SAY SHE A MAWY SUE! PWEEESE LET ME IN DA RP! MY MOM IS DYING AND MY DAD IS ABOOOSIVE, AND MYSTICFIRE262626 WOULDN'T DWAW HER FOR ME FOR FREE! I'M GOING THWU A HARD TIME! So pweese dunt be meen

Human
Name:
Shadara “Shade” Lyria-Mitne Darastrix
Description: She has pale skin, long platinum blonde hair that stops at her mid-back, and light silver eyes that change color depending on her mood (and also her Digicore gifted from Babamon and Jijimon). The strands of hair that are on the sides of her face are usually pulled back into a ponytail and these strands of hair are black, giving off a sharp contrast. She usually has a feather attached behind her ears, and the feather is white with a black dot in the center of it. She almost always wears a locket in the shape of a heart with a yin-yang like symbol on it, and it has the picture of her family, which are her 2 twin sisters, 3 brothers she’s in a quadruplet of, her baby brother, and her parents. She wears a black t-shirt with a dark grey hoodie, and black pants with black shoes and dark grey soles. She has a tattoo of the yin-yang symbol on her left shoulder blade. She has a tattoo in the form of a name in cursive, “Samantha” in honor of her stillborn. She also has stretch marks from a previous pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage. She is also incredibly skinny, where she'd be anorexic, but she isn't.
Personality: She is very quiet and mysterious when she doesn’t know the person, but once she sees something she is passionate about or once she gets to know the person, she becomes a little obnoxious but also very funny. She is likable, goofy, knowledgeable, curious, optimistic, caring and wishes for the best for people, unless they anger her, then she wishes for the worst for those people. She is mentally unstable, due to the trauma she had to go through, and she may snap at inopportune times. When something angers her greatly, or if someone rubs her the wrong way, her pupils will dilate smaller and she will have a crazed look on her face. She will spit out words of hatred at the person, something she probably wouldn’t do, and she may hurt that person depending on how much they hurt her or how much they hurt the person she’s protecting. She will attack viciously with teeth, claws, fists, knees, elbows, legs, arms, anything just as long as it hurts the person. It takes a great deal of yelling at her to come back to her senses. Afterwards, she will feel extremely sorry and will feel so guilty she falls into the pit of depression. When this happens, she seems overly happy to make up for it and she doesn’t want people to worry about her. Otherwise, she’s very sweet and protective and will do her best to cheer someone up, or help. When she is angry, she will seem cold and/or distant or will start yelling at the person, and if they keep bugging her or hitting her nerves, she will snap. She has gone through many things, making her empathetic and sympathetic. She believes in opposition in all things, meaning that if she does something good she will do bad later. This is conflicted when she feels like she has to balance her actions but the only people to do that would be with her friends or family.
Digivice: Digivice Burst; black/white with grey screen and platinum ring. (Can hold up to 10 Digimon)
Armour Digi-Eggs: Digieggs of Courage, Friendship, Love, Knowledge, Hope, Reliability, Sincerity, Light, Kindness, Miracles, Destiny, Darkness, Desire, Lust, and Vanity.
Partner: Dorumon, Culumon, Coronamon, Lunamon, Guilmon, Ryudamon, Renamon
Equipment: Has a silver pocket knife with a black handle and safety case that is kept on her pant loop, and has a black backpack that has her inventions (Digiportal opener/closer) and other miscellaneous items (sketch book, colored pencils, pencils, erasers, sharpeners, a journal, some food, some rope, crowbar, and anything else she finds around the place that could be useful to her)
History:
She once lived in a forest with her family. Her 3 older brothers are, from oldest to youngest, Pyros, Miel, and Stror. They were part of a quadruplet with her, and she was the youngest out of the three. Then, after they were born, a year went by and her twin sisters, Catrina and Lorenza, were born. Then another year passed, and Poito was born, their baby brother. Her parents, Daskar and Lyria, were loving parents. Daskar and Lyria were scientists that were helping Commander Sampson and Commander-General Yushima, and they left their children in the care of Daskar’ brother, Dragostea, also called Drago. They didn’t expect for Shade, a smart 4-year-old girl, to follow them on their expedition to the digital world. The team was a little angry at the parents, but Shade had said in her best English that she stowed away herself. They believed her for the most part, and Sampson took care of her while her parents were out collecting data. Shade got an uneasy feeling from one of the scientists, called Akihiro Kurata. Her feelings were correct when he panicked at the sight of a Digimon. She moved in front of the Digimon to save it, and the bullet pierced her heart. The Lynxmon, that frightened Kurata, ran off into the bushes but watched her from them. Her parents were stricken with worry and anger and they huddled around their dying daughter. Babamon and Jijimon, a couple of Digimon that have been watching the team in secret, came up to them and fashioned an adaptable Digicore out of the surrounding environment and out of their own Digicores, and put the new Digicore in her heart, covering up the wound and stopping the blood from flowing out, eventually completely healing her wound. Her parents were astounded and thanked the Digimon pair and Digimon pair bowed and left. Kurata was stunned at what he just did, but also how courageous she was. Daskar, while Lyria was holding the tired-out Shade, suddenly snapped and cursed out Kurata. Sampson and the rest of the team had to hold them back before a bloody fight to the death happened. A few days later, Shade was back on her feet again and running around and playing. One evening, when the science team left to go into the forest to gather data, Shade followed them. The team dispersed, and only her parents and Kurata were left in the forest’s edge. Shade watched with curiosity with what her parents were studying, but she got a bad gut feeling. She went to see what Kurata is doing, but finds him holding up a shovel over her parents’ heads. She screamed as the shovel went down on their heads, knocking them out and he proceeded to bash their heads in while Shade watched in absolute horror. Kurata then saw her, and then advanced towards her with the bloodied shovel. The scientist team came back and Sampson and Yushima ran over to the sound of the screaming and see Kurata over the dead bodies of Shade’s parents. Shade released some digital energy, calling forth a Digimon on accident. A Digiegg appeared above her and hatched, and a Dodomon hopped out of the egg and landed in her lap. It snuggled her belly and she smiled and giggled. The cute little legless Digimon looked up at Kurata, then hopped up to the shovel’s handle and bit down hard and broke the shovel. It then proceeded to bite his shoe. Kurata was enraged and tried to stomp the little guy off, but Shade grabbed his leg, and with strength she didn’t know she had, pushed him on his backside. Everybody was looking on in astonishment. Kurata saw all the faces and then he got up and ran away. Shade now only has the locket to remember them by and cried on their dead bodies. They chased after him after they buried their partners, and found him in the den of a bunch of SaberLeomons. He used an invention to escape, and they all followed suit, however, Shade didn’t want to leave, so she stayed with Spencer Damon. He was a great father-figure for her and together they both tamed the Digimon of the cave. With the mass amounts of energy Shade was given off, her Dodomon digivolved into Dorimon, and then again into Dorumon after Shade’s energy materialized a Digivice Burst in front of her. Her balance of emotions, of anger and optimism, as well as determination to tie them together, helped Dorumon digivolved again into Dorugamon. Because of the mass of powerful energy emanating from such a small individual, especially at 4 years of age, and the ability for the Digimon to withstand 3 digivolutions in one day, the SaberLeomons stopped attacking them, and Spencer went along on his way to find the leader of the region, who is known as Merukimon. Shade would go along with him, but she wanted to stay with her partner for a little longer and explore the Digital World. She took to the skies and lived in the Digital World for 10 more years. After she had her mini adventures in the Digital World and the making of her little inventions, she can feel the veil between the Digital World and the human world thinning. This was very apparent to her when Dorumon got sucked into the human world and she was too late on getting through the portal when it closed. She got the help of Coronamon and Lunamon, and their little partner to help them evolve, Culumon, to find Dorumon. Culumon and Shade used their combined energy to evolve Coronamon into Firamon, and Lunamon into Lekismon. This tired out Shade and Culumon, but they rode on Firamon with Lekismon hopping beside them to find Dorumon. Shade created a portal into the human world and began searching. They finally found Dorumon, but there was a Digimon keeping her captive, and it was a Black WarGarurumon. Even with the effort of Lekismon and Firamon, the captor was too difficult for them, so Shade used to the Digivice and her balance of emotions to digivolve her Dorumon to the Ultimate level, into Dorugreymon. It was successful, and they beat the evil Digimon, but Shade passed out. After Dorugreymon turned back into a Dorumon, she used the portal device to put the egg in and take care of her. Coronamon, Lunamon, and Culumon stay with her and eventually join her as partners. There was at one point, while she was still in the human world with her Digimon partners, she got pissed and snapped, and ran from her Digimon partners so she doesn’t hurt them. She regained her sanity, but she was deep in gang territory and she couldn’t find her Digimon partners anywhere. A gang member saw her and raped her, getting her pregnant, since she was on her period that day (yea, she was 14). She passed out and woke up in a forest, with her Digimon partners surrounding her. They asked what happened and she finally remembered what happened, and held her stomach. She told them that she was raped and got pregnant. They asked her how she knew, and she said that her period stopped afterwards and that she can feel that. For 6 months, they took care of her, but one morning Shade got extremely sick. Because of this sickness, the baby got affected and she began into labor a little too early. Dorumon knew this and became very sad and shocked. Dorumon helped her give birth, and asked her if she would like to hold her stillborn. Shade nodded and held her baby and cried the entire day and night. She finally fell asleep, but woke up from the feeling of restlessness and began digging a grave for her baby in the spot she gave birth in, under an oak tree. She laid the baby to rest under the oak tree and covered her up, and cried even more, eventually falling asleep on the grave. Once she turned 18, she got the yin-yang tattoo on her shoulder blades. She also has a tattoo of the baby’s name, Samantha, on her wrist in cursive. When she was 14 turning 15, she can feel the veil between the two worlds strengthen, and she goes back into the Digital World, taking her siblings with her after a very happy reunion. They even get partners and Digivice Bursts of their own.
Powers: She can summon any and all Digimon and Pokemon, has digivolved her Digimon to all Digimon they can become in their trees, and can materialize Digimon parts from the atmosphere of the Digital World, and is known to Yggdrasil as the guardian of the Digital World at the age of 13. She can also become any Digimon in the Digital World.

Last edited:
nam: Robin
gender mail
hes the adopted son of mew and mew2 they found him in the firest as a babbi and tuuk him een and taught him rlly cool psychic powers and stuff he beat all da gems in all 6 regions (im not conting kajos b/c is dumb n sould not b cannon) he has a teem of all level 100 Pokemon, wif Mewtwo EX Mew Arceays Latias and TWO MEGAS AT DA SAME TIM, MEGA Rayqazaaza EX an a fusion of Mega Charzard XanY. hes relly c00l an stuff an he killed all of tem roket w/ his RAD SICKICK POWERES!!!!1#1!

Name: call me jiggletits

Age: 1 year for every tit that hangs from its body so 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000+ (we're still working on an exact number)

Gender: unknown, there are so many tits to count that by the time we finally reach its genitalia to determine once and for all what its gender is the universe will have collapsed in on itself

Description: Its face is a giant ass and every time it talks it shits out its mouth. Our scientists cannot translate what it is saying because they're too busy cleaning up turds. One of the scientists just had a mental breakdown and stabbed the living shit of his colleagues with a broom screaming "I GOT A PHD, DAFUQ AM I STUCK WORKING AS A JANITOR CLEANING UP JIGGLETURDS" I don't know what's wrong with him, but I think his brain went into full curse word mode when he said "jiggleturds" and he just kept on shouting random expletives after that. Well I wasn't having it so I shouted back "THIS IS A GOVERNMENT-FUNDED OPERATION AND YOU'RE GETTING PAID MORE MONEY THAN IF YOU HAD A REAL JOB SO SHUT THE FUCK UP" I then proceeded to bludgeon him with a constipated turd (it came out of jiggletits's mouth a couple days ago when it couldn't put its thoughts into words, so once it finally spoke the turd that came out was harder than diamond) and choked him with his own nutsack. Remember when I said that he stabbed the living shit out of his colleagues? Well I meant that literally, there is so much shit that we have to clean up that it gets in our mouths and inside our bodies. Apparently our insides are an ideal environment for the excrement, so once the shit gets inside us it develops living properties and comes to life. So yeah, that dude stabbed the "living shit" out of his colleagues. It's ok, I took care of him. The others have it worse though because 75% of our workforce died counting the number of tits on this monster. There are just so many to count that they grow old and die before they can get the job done. Half of that 75% doesn't live that long, they die because they spend too much time looking at the tits, which swing back and forth hypnotizing them into killing each other. They don't need the hypnosis to kill themselves though, our suicide rates are already very high without it. But we always get an influx of new employees who are drawn in by the good pay, about $200k a year depending on how long they survive, poor bastards. Unemployment is virtually gone in America now, don't believe the lying liberal SJW media or Fox News which gives Trump credit for our achievements when he's an even bigger turd than the ones we work with on a daily basis. Our areas of operation expand into Mexico because we need somewhere to dump all the shit that we shovel, and Trump doesn't need to build a wall because we unwittingly built one after piling on all that excrement, which saves our country a lot of time and money. Recently some archaeologists in South America mistook a hardened pile of shit that we dumped there for a lost ancient Aztec pyramid and started excavating it, finding several coffins which are the bodies of former employees who got buried in shit while they were on the job, unnoticed, and forgotten so long to the point that when we finally unearthed them, they were MUMMIFIED in dung. Well we did what we could and the South American government somehow allowed us to dump in its borders. If it's any consolation, this is a win-win situation for both parties involved, because we now know why there are so many missing persons reports in our workplace and where they ended up and the archaeologists may not have found an actual pyramid but at least they learned that shit is a better mummifying agent than natron, so it's not all bad. Alongside the Mueller probe into Russian interference into the 2016 presidential election, the Hillary Clinton email scandal, and Trump's affair with porn star Stormy Daniels, there is an ongoing investigation into Jiggletits's role in the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the 1986 Challenger disaster as well as the spontaneous combustion of the U.S.S. Maine in 1898. We have reason to believe that the monster used its hypnotic powers to steer the terrorists into crashing the plane which is why the footage of 911 is questioned by conspiracy theorists all over YouTube, because the government edited the video to remove all traces of jiggletits and deceive the public, but that is classified information that will not be disclosed in this memo. We do not know why jiggletits did 911 but possible motivations include starting an unjust hate trend toward Muslims in the United States to show that racism is still very much alive in this country. As a result of this there has been unfair media coverage of Muslim terrorism when most acts of terrorism aren't even perpetrated by Muslims. We are not sure if the monster is mocking us or simply trying to demonstrate the foolishness of mankind but the government has gone to great lengths to keep this information from the public they are LYING to you! There are however very few people who do know about our operations because we have open up a secret service for transracial white Americans. The shit that we shovel is so dark and dirty that white people instantly turn permanently black once dipping into it, so we have harnessed this into a therapeutic "race-change" procedure that serves entitled white pricks who believe that their privileges are being taken away by minorities and want to become minorities themselves so they can have access to their affirmative action and endear themselves to the liberal SJW elites. "If you can't beat em join em" one of our clients said before he underwent the procedure but we erased his memory by having jiggletits hypnotize him into forgetting. Hopefully this procedure can be brought to spas across America which would help our economy greatly and equip us well for the upcoming trade war with China. So concludes the memo on the current status of this operation, I understand that if this information were compromised there would be widespread panic so knowledge of jiggletits existence must be treated with the utmost secrecy

Personality: We are not sure if jiggletits can even be called a person therefore how should it have "personality," however those of our employees that have been lucky enough to survive almost being buried in shit have told myself and other top level government officials that the shit "speaks" to them and possibly contains the thoughts and emotions of the jiggletits beast. We have concluded that it a heartless coldblooded killing machine but given the number of casualties that have been incurred throughout this operation we knew that already. The workers that have survived shit-burial are being treated for PTSD and their experiences are similar to real-life soldiers in the Vietnam War many of whom sank and were buried alive in shit (excrement was dumped in wetlands because there were no toilets in these village areas back then) while fighting along the Tra Bong River in the Quang Ngai Province of Vietnam. The global fertilizer market is on the brink of collapse because the turds that jiggletits speaks have rendered store-bought fertilizers obsolete. We have buried the excrement all across the world causing soils to become hyperfertilized. This has cured world hunger but we are now running out of ground to bury the shit in so those of us employees who have survived have started eating shit to free up space. We eat sleep and breathe shit now, which is not as alarming as it sounds because real-life foods such as the "virgin boy eggs" are eggs boiled in the urine of peasant boys under age 10 and consumed in Dongyang, China. If the Chinese eat eggs boiled in piss, there is no reason why we can't appropriate Chinese culture to the United States in the form of "virgin shit eggs" because it is the only way to control the shit that comes out of jiggletits's mouth and leave enough space for the promulgation of the human species, minus the sjw millennials who object to cultural appropriation even though it is necessary in this situation. But we are still going to die because the gases coming from the monster's assface are powerful greenhouse gases that have eroded the ozone layer and accelerated global climate change. At least we get to play with its tits when we're not shoveling jiggleturds so our sexual needs are being fulfilled on the job and did I mention that it is a lactating monster and its milk cures cancer?

Last edited:
i should make a profile for bohemio too, hes very importsnt to ohemio and i didnt talk abut him much im typing oon my phone so im so i might mistype

name:(WHY DOES THUS KEEPTURNING BLACK ADMINS PLZ HELP) bohemio delya power darkness thanos blakmist (everypne calls him delta)
a
ge:17
appearence: ohemio looks like bohemio but evil, he has red eyes becuse the infinity gaunyley cotrupt him
powers:just like ohe
mio delta can shapehify in the worlds he visitd and only thrre or else hed be op but because he has som power from ther infinity gauntler and can jump relly high, shoit beams, and punch super string edit he can aslo travel through dimensions he neds that to let thanos find ohemio
personality:bohemio uset to want to find hus parents but thr infinity gauntlet made him evil so now he wants to destroy omeha and his friends amd is loyal to grima and thanis
bio:ohemios twin brother and used to be frend, bohemio saw grima destrot corrins home and tryed to stop grima but grima told thanos that bohemio was too good so thamos used the gauntlet to brainwas bohemio into evil and give him superpowers but ohemio learned the truth avouy what thanos did to their parents and tried to getohemio to listen to hum "bohemio you cant listen to thanos he seald away our patents" "no ohemio you ate erong! thanos is our only parent!" "why are you doing this bohemio we need to find our psrents!" "no ohemio, i have all i need noe that thanis has shoen me the piwer of yhe infininity gauntler!" "bohemio noooo!!1" then they foight bjt bohemio got away now ohemio wants ti find ohemio or omega niw and assembled his team if evil like scout from tf2 sgadow the hedhehig xander whi was corrins brother but turned evil so he could save corrin deadpool cabel and tobin who used to ve a friend of celica but becane a mercenry for thanos they firm the delta squd who are hunting down bohemio and hus omega squad
family: hus parents and bohemio, but he says niw only thanos is his dad
love relationship: he likes xander but being gay is evil (my mom said so that s why ohemio likes xander its because its evol
plrase let me join my dad left

Last edited:
Name: Bad OC
Appearance: A tree with a face
Personalliy: Bad is a Tree Hugger, often chasing people off with a dull axe he found halfway burried into his side one day with a mad on the other end. He likes blood, because he is also a demon.
Well, he was planted. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. And was cursed to become a living, blood sucking demon.

• Name: Martin Bart Hanly Corix Starnix raichulover combo naran VII
  1. Gender: Proto humanoid male god
    Birth place: Deep space in a cosmic castle after parents died from bringing the universes together

2. Age: Older than Knowledge.

3. Height: Adjustable depending on form taken and feeling at the time XD

4. Weight: Can adjust depending on when needed.

5. Hair: Has Really cool anime hair with a space for the telepathy blocker that he wears on his head. Naturally Blue and pink and yellow

6. Eyes: They can change depending on how he feels and can shoot powerful lasers and read minds

7. Clothing: Usually wears A typical ninja outfit that enables him invisible to the naked eye and is resistant to every attack has 2 infinity gauntlets

8. Identifying Marks: has a really cool scar from his father bart simpson (my favourite cartoon character XD) after he learnt all of the justus and has taken the power of the dragon balls when they eternally battled for the Infinity gauntlet and has a burn mark on his left leg after he banished thanos to the nether.

9. Musculature: is stronger than any other known being and has beaten thor in a fistfight.

10. Personality: Hates everyone except princess peach who helped him beat the 4 sages of narthulll and will relentlessly kill anyone who even thinks to fight him
    Skills: Invincibility. Time travel. Telekinesis. Laser eyes. Flight. Hand to hand combat. Teleportation. Powers of god
    Past: His Father Bart simpson became Hokage and birthed him to kill everyone but he hated his father and turned rogue and wanted to rule the world to make it better. He had to kill his entire family to achieve this.
    Family: None anymore.
    Love Relationships?: Has many gfs but is willing to date any girls on here

believe in danka claus

Name: Danka Claus

Age: Same age as santa claus, they are long lost twins and separated at birth but danka is black so when he flies his sled the cops pull him over and give him speeding ticket and point gun at him but they don't do that to santa because he's white and because white privilege

Description: He's black as fuck and from the South Pole and he's just as fat as Santa but with his shirt off and 50 gold chains on. Picture Rick Ross in a Santa Claus costume, just do it near the toilet so you throw up there instead of on the floor. But unlike Santa Claus who creeps in your house and sees you when you're sleeping and knows when you're awake and has kids sit on his lap at the mall because he's a certified pedophile, Danka Claus just wants to roll a joint with all the kids in the neighborhood and give them a good high. Santa bangs children, Danka bongs them. He cums down the chimney on Christmas Eve (to put out the fire, because he can't afford to get burnt he can't get any blacker than he already is). Then he comes down the chimney and leaves presents under the marijuana tree but don't forget to leave him a plate of weed cookies with a glass of your mom's tittymilk. One time Danka gave a three year old boy a snowglobe full of cocaine for Christmas. His parents were in the process of potty-training him but he insisted that he could go on his own this time and took the coke-globe to the toilet with him. Then he broke it open and snorted lines of coke off the fucking toilet seat. When he came out he was all excited and high as shit and his dumbass parents were like, "Wow! You went all on your own! I'm just as excited as you are!" Not suspecting a thing. Parents think that kids are hyper cause that's just the way they are, but the real reason they have so much energy is that Danka Claus gives them loads of crack cocaine for Christmas that lasts the whole year, and he does this every year until they grow up and become teenagers and start doing it themselves. Now that's POT-ty training!!! Danka's reindeers fly at 3,000 miles per hour because they're coked out of their minds and he doesn't whip them like Santa Claus's white racist slave-driving ass does. Danka is responsible for all the drug epidemics in history and Pablo Escobar was just a middleman, Danka was ran the whole cartel behind the scenes and sold all the drugs. Fuck Santa Claus, Danka doesn't make kids sit on his lap, he takes them to the club and makes hoes and strippers dance on theirs. And Danka Claus respects ALL religions because we are all one Vape Nation, Santa Claus wasn't there for the Jews at Auschwitz but Danka was! The Jews got baked in more ways than one that night! And to all the nonbelievers who think that Danka Claus isn't real and that it's actually your mom putting the presents under the tree, how could that be true when he's banging your mother with his big black cock while you're asleep?

Last edited:
Y WONT YOO MEEENIEZ LET ME JOIN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAH OC IS NOT A MAWY SUE! SHES NOT! SHES NOT! DONT SAY SHE IS! MY MOM JWUST DYED AND MY DAD WALKED OUT SO NAW IM ALL ALOEN! ALL I WANTED WAS TO JOIN DA RP! IM HAVIN A PANNNICK ATTACK N CUTTIN MAHSELF N ITS ALLL YOURRRRRRRR FALLLLLLT!

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
MORTALS.

Now that I have a working PC again, your judgment will be coming soon.

Unless the PC craps out again.

Make any final changes you wish soon. This will be your last chance to do so.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
No, you can only rely on your one entry to win the prize.

However, you are free to edit that entry over the next two days before judgment.

dod u guys now tgeres a movie about thanis called infinitay war but it had.no fortnite in it so im confysed also plz let me joon i want to join amd no ome has accepted me

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
JUDGMENT DAY HAS ARRIVED.

Your reviews will be done via GIFs and images, and your Fail Points will be given alongside them.

Keleri

tumblr_osuxwcnm501u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Fail Points: 93/100

Dwayna

tenor.gif

Fail Points: 77/100

BurbleBurble

daniel-bryan-no-gif-1.gif

Fail Points: 86/100

_Ziruminous

tumblr_ofmt704eTQ1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Fail Points: 82/100

gamora

Alexa-Bliss-wwe-40370592-470-261.gif

Fail Points: 91/100

Shiny Blue Gardevoir

RevolvingYellowishIcterinewarbler.gif

Fail Points: 84/100

Pretty Pichu

tumblr_or2209ebGe1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Fail Points: 94/100

Captain Cardboard

tenor.gif

Fail Points: 73/100

E.K.A.N.S.

giphy.gif

Fail Points: 69/100

It's *that* guy

mark-henry-gif-2.gif

Fail Points: 60/100

Psycho Monkey

original.gif

Fail Points: 47/100

Mr. Glaceon

tenor.gif

Fail Points: 42/100

RenCringe

mark-henry-gif-1.gif

Fail Points: 70/100

Deadscopez

tumblr_o1hq4gGqQF1sj4xr4o3_500.0.gif

Fail Points: 89/100

...and with that, I can confirm our Fail Champion of 2018 is Pretty Pichu.

I do hope you are proud of yourself for this.

Same time next year ladies and gents. Remember this contest, and remain on the path of righteousness.