1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awney's Request Market

Discussion in 'Requests' started by awney, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Heya guys! I'm always looking to spruce up my art skills!! So I thought I would open up requests.

1. I can and will turn down requests if I believe I cannot draw a good quality picture for it
    2. I cannot draw humans
    3. They might take a while because I am a college student and I have other art obligations that come first
    4. If you want me to make something with a space effect, that will take quite a while.
    5. Once I finish a request it is the requester's piece, and they can do whatever they want with it.
    Examples:
    porgyon2.png scol.png banana snake.png banette mimikyu.png gastly 4.png

Vocaloid Emblem and Kragn like this.
  2. I'm surprised no one has replied yet, your art is very cool! Could you draw my Umbreon OC plz? sketch-1520254606466-1.jpg

awney likes this.
  3. Ah, you have a request page! In that case, may you do a drawing of a Breloom holding an apple? You would't have to do the apple part if that's too much. Thanks :)
    Edit: Okay, so it says your request page is closed on your profile. When (or if) it opens, may you do this request then?

#3 Kragn, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  4. @Kragn I get super behind and don't update things sometimes!! I'll get around to everyone's requests on here when I can.

Kragn likes this.
  5. @awney that's okay, it's very understandable when you start a request page. Hopefully it will get less busy for you in the meantime. Also, just from experience when I couldn't catch up on requests, I stopped getting them as soon as I put 'closed' on the title of the page. :)

#5 Kragn, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  6. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

Oh this is a thing. Yay I’m so happy! Your art is amazing! I just want an axew and Chimchar. That’s all.