• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Awney's Request Market

sheeparoos

Previously awney
Heya guys! I'm always looking to spruce up my art skills!! So I thought I would open up requests.

1. I can and will turn down requests if I believe I cannot draw a good quality picture for it
  2. I cannot draw humans
  3. They might take a while because I am a college student and I have other art obligations that come first
  4. If you want me to make something with a space effect, that will take quite a while.
  5. Once I finish a request it is the requester's piece, and they can do whatever they want with it.
Examples:
porgyon2.png
scol.png
banana snake.png
banette mimikyu.png
gastly 4.png

Ah, you have a request page! In that case, may you do a drawing of a Breloom holding an apple? You would't have to do the apple part if that's too much. Thanks :)
Edit: Okay, so it says your request page is closed on your profile. When (or if) it opens, may you do this request then?

Last edited:
@awney that's okay, it's very understandable when you start a request page. Hopefully it will get less busy for you in the meantime. Also, just from experience when I couldn't catch up on requests, I stopped getting them as soon as I put 'closed' on the title of the page. :)

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh this is a thing. Yay I’m so happy! Your art is amazing! I just want an axew and Chimchar. That’s all.