• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Away we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Go easy on me this is my first post)

"No Shane, I don't care what your friends are doing, You are too young to have a pokemon!" Shouted Shane's mother. "Mom I'm fifteen! almost all my friends got pokemon and left town a year ago! Your not being fair!" said Shane "Shane as long as you live under my roof, you will follow my rules! Now go to your room!"

Shane stormed down the hallway and went into his room. He could not take it anymore 'As long as you live under my roof, you will follow my rules' His mom said 'I guess if I leave, Mom can't do anything to me. Yeah tonight I'm leaving, and mom can't do a thing about it!'

Shane packed a bag with everything he needed, this was going to be the first time he left Azalea town so he took a few pokeballs that his older brother left behind 'I'll go to Union cave and try to catch a pokemon there'

Shane opened up his window and started dashed as far away from the house as he could. He stopped behind the pokemon center to catch his breath "Huff, huff i did it! i actually did it! Now to the cave!" Shane kept running and he passed the town line "Woo hoo!!!!!! i made it! Yeah!! Ahh!" said shane stumbling over a rock. (I'll stop for someone to jump in)

(Okay. XD.)

*same as before*
"So......... I escaped from my home and i'm here." Lunic says. Lunic has a red pack with 5 Pokeballs, 4 Potions and a Full Heal.
"Ummmm........ What to talk about now......." Lunic says. *Lunic starts thinking* "*to self* Lets see....... No.................. No.............. Ummmm................ maybe.............. Yes. I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Says Lunic.
*Lunic notices a Rare candy* "Well what do you know, a Rare candy." Lunic said.

(Long enough?)

Status
Not open for further replies.