• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Avengers: Infinity War (Reimagined)

(Link To Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/avengers-infinity-war-reimagined.19983/page-2)

“This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman! We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault - the engines are dead, life support failing! Requesting aid from any vessel in range... We are 22 jump points out of Asgard. Our crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here! This is not a war craft, I repeat, this is not a war craft!”

The distress call was sent out into space, hoping to find someone who could hear it. The ship was being torn apart by the larger ship’s plasma cannons. Meanwhile, the Black Order wandered the ship. Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, and Cull Obsidian began to slaughter the masses while Ebony Maw simply spoke, his cold voice echoing through the damaged Statesman.

“Hear me, and rejoice. You have had the privilege, of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering... no, it is salvation. The universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile, for even in death... you have all become children of Thanos.”

Loki stared up at the Titan, who was gazing out into space. “I know what it’s like to lose...” Thanos said to Loki. “To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless.” He reached down and picked up Thor, who had been on the ground at his feet. He began to drag him across the floor like a rag doll. “It’s frightening,” Thanos said, speaking to Loki once more. “Turns the legs to jelly. I ask, to what end? Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same. And now it’s here... or should I say... I am.”

With these last words, he held up his left hand to reveal his Infinity Gauntlet, which contained the purple Power Stone. It glowed as Thanos clenched his fist.

Heimdall clutched his side painfully. The attack had injured him by means of the rubble, and he groaned. Getting onto his stomach, Heimdall looked up at Thanos... and saw the Gauntlet. "Oh no." he said to himself. That's the Power Stone. One of the six Infinity Stones. Odin may have had a replica of the Gauntlet, but that... that's the real thing. Heimdall slowly got up, using the wall as leverage. He did it slowly both because of how injured he was and because he was attempting to escape notice. He closed his eyes, activating his vision. He searched the ship. Thor and Loki here with me. Hulk nearby.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Deadpool was drawing villains being killed by deadpool's guns , he's just minding his things "I know! Right? " he told the movie people watching "so , i break the fourth fall, deadpool forever, and i wonder what i am doing here" he said

Last edited:
"Oh baby we got a distress signal! And it seems to not be a combat vessel, so it should be easy pickings!"
A small, scaly green humanoid-alien made that announcement to his crew as he flew a dirt-stained silver ship through the stars.

"It should be approached with caution. We have no idea what is causing them to send a signal." A masked woman said, one named Lyda Fis, as she had been tuned to the signal itself. For whatever reason, something about it caught her interest...more specifically, a certain word that had been used in said message.

Asgard?

"So just trace the signal to wherever it is and we wait the situation out. The danger should pass with time then we can take whatever is left." Another crew member, a large bulky gray humanoid-alien said with his arms folded over his chest. Lyda considered that as the pilot prepared to set for cruise control...the word Asgard was one she could not shake out of her head as she decided to speak up.

"I say we make the jump to the location, but keep a safe distance back. If we wait here too long, anything of value might be taken already. It's better if we have a visual of what is going on so we can decide what to do then." Lyda explained as the pilot turned with an eyebrow raised.

"Huh, an oddly bold suggestion from you. Whatever, I think I can arrange for that. But if the situation is too hectic we are bailing no questions asked understand?" The pilot asked as Lyda and the crew nodded before he made the jump ready to go to the area of the distress signal.

---------
Another ship, further out in space, had also been hit with the distress signal as Quill, or as he'd prefer to be known as Star Lord, took a momentary break from humming along his tunes to listen to it before he turned to the crew.

"Alright guys, get your game faces on. We've got a distress signal." Quill said to his fellows Guardians while he worked on tracing the signal of the distress call. Though had yet to do anything beyond that as he waited to see what the crew's reaction to the news would have been.

Last edited:
“You talk too much,” Thor uttered, blood spurting forth from his mouth as he did.

Thanos ignored the God of Thunder completely, still focused on Loki. “The Tesseract...” he said. “...or your brother’s head. I assume you have a preference?”

“Oh I do,” Loki replied. “Kill away.”

Thanos frowned, but he touched the Power Stone to Thor’s head. As it lit up, Thor yelled in pain. The stone’s force dug into his head.

Loki cringed as Thor was tortured. He tried not to look, but eventually gave in. “Alright, STOP!” he said. Thanos looked up at him, releasing Thor from the energy beam.

“We don’t have the Tesseract,” Thor muttered. “It was destroyed on Asgard!”

Loki looked up with a look of guilt. He revealed the hidden object in his hand, which just so happened to be the Tesseract.

“You really are the worst, brother,” Thor said to Loki.

“I assure you brother,” Loki said. “The sun will shine on us again.”

“Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian,” Thanos said, smirking at Loki.

“Well, for one thing, I’m not Asgardian,” Loki retorted. Thanos tilted his head, confused by this remark. “And, for another...” Loki said, cutting off mid-sentence.

“We have a Hulk.”

Loki ducked at grabbed Thor while Hulk jumped at Thanos, attacking him. The Tesseract fell to the floor at their feet. Hulk repeatedly punched Thanos before pinning him to the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drax was sound asleep.

“Why are we doing this again?” Rocket said, waking up and yawning as he sat down in his seat, referring to the distress signal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Deadpool was walking down the sreets to a mexica restaurant " ten chimichangas please" he asked the waiter ten chimichangas coming right up! The waiter said as he went to get chimichangas "whats better than chimichangas?.. fourth wall break! Well as you can see im gonna be eating " deadpool said to the viewers

Heimdall yelled, rising to his feet. He charged forwards, drawing his sword and bringing it down towards Corvus Glaive. He put as much power as he could behind it, attempting to at the very least strike the weapon from his foe's hands. "FOR ASGARD!" he screamed.
Valkyrie, meanwhile, was preparing to attack Proxima Midnight. She was hidden behind a pillar, and as soon as she was distracted, she lifted one of Skurge's old guns and fired at Proxima with a yell. "FOR ASGARD!" she joined the war chant.

Proxima Midnight deflected the blast in the direction of Loki with her trident. Loki faded away, revealing it to be an illusion. Corvus Glaive swung his glaive at the sword, causing the two weapons to clash.

Cull Obsidian charged at Heimdall, but the real Loki threw a knife at him, narrowly missing. He charged at Loki, who ducked and sliced at his leg.

Thor fired a lightning blast at Maw, who used telekinesis to lift shrapnel in front of him to use as a shield.

Thanos grabbed Hulk’s hands and pushed him back. Hulk, confused at how he was being overpowered, gave Thanos in opening to strike him in the shoulder, causing the green giant to stumble backwards. Thanos began to walk away, but Hulk attacked again. Thanos blocked the attack and repeatedly punched Hulk. He lifted him above the ground, holding him in the air for seconds, before body-slamming him on the floor, defeating him.

Hulk, defeated, reverted back to Banner form. Hulk’s defeat caught Thor off-guard, and Maw took the opportunity to encapsulate him in metal.

Meanwhile, the Commodore, a smaller ship that Loki had used earlier, had flown off the back of the Statesmen. Aboard it was half the Asgardian people, along with Korg and Miek.

“Alright everyone, we are setting course for Earth!” Korg said. Miek nodded excitedly. Still without limbs, Korg had to hold the tiny creature to keep him mobile.