• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Avengers: Heroes United (Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Awesome! Feel free to make a character sheet for him, and we'll get you in. As soon as you do, I'll be able to make the RP.
Oh actually. A question I wanted to ask to you guys. Is anyone planning on taking any X-Men in the future?

Hero: Thor
Name: Thor Odinson ( Donald Blake as his human name.)
Sex: Male
appearance: long blonde hair. He wears a helmet with winged tips his uniform consists of Blue shirt and pants with a yellow belt and red cape.
Backstory: The once heir to Asgard. Thor was casted out do to his cockiness and arrogance. As such Odin decided to teach him some humility. He sent Thor to New York and whipped his memories. While on Earth Thor assumed the name Donald Blake. He worked as a doctor. Over time he gained his memories back as well as Miojlnir restoring his god powers of strength and control of lightning, When given the opportunity to go back to Asgard Thor decided to stay on earth and help out the people he's grown fund of.
Allies: Jan Foster, Odin, Sif, Warriors three
rouges gallery: Loki, Laufey, Enchantress, Absorbing man and the Destroyer.
Hometown: Asgard
Assembled: Episode one
Really wasn't thinking about it. Maybe Beast. Also Shouldn't Ant Man be Hank Prym for this or are you just sticking with the MCU version

Last edited:
1) Deadpool... I'd like to keep out of this RP until future notice. Because... you know... you can't really have a good Deadpool without murder.
2) I would recommend adding Sif and the Warriors Three as allies. I don't think he would have fought Ares or... Grog, whoever he is. But he'd definitely have fought people like Laufey, The Absorbing Man, the Destroyer, Ulik, the Enchantress and the Executioner. Otherwise, approved!
3) Beast could work, yeah. He did become an Avenger at one point, after all. I'm asking because the X-Men will be getting a short appearance in Episode 3.
4) I explained why it's Scott in the suit in the character's backstory. Like I said, this is a re-imagining. Scott Lang is also Ant-Man in the comics, and Hank Pym was the first. In this world, Pym was the first Ant-Man back in the 1970s. Lang is the second to carry the mantle, just as Hope inherited the title of Wasp from her mother.
So if that's all, I'll make the RP!

Understood I'll change that and yeah I looked at who this ant man was last night without reading the character sheet ( I was really tried when I got home). I read it after I posted that.

You do indeed. Being both the Iron Man and the Hulk is responsibility.
Oh BTW, the only people able to respond right off the bat are Ry, Jag, Frase and myself. And I'll need each of you to do something.
While chasing after a super villain, Hawkeye is taken down by Iron Man.
After defeating Hawkeye, Iron Man brings him to the Vault, one of the SHIELD prisons.
Bruce Banner has been captured by the military, and locked inside the Cube.
Ant-Man and Wasp are at the Big House, as they're there to oversee the successful capture of Whirlwind.
Thor is doing something, I dunno what. But he's near the Cube.

Also, Ry. Have you seen Earth's Mightiest Heroes?

You should, it's a good show. My point is that in that show, Hulk and Banner can actually talk to each other. The one that's not in control of the body appears as a sort of ghost that no one else can see or hear. This would be how, in the end of Episode 1, Hulk is convinced to go to New York and help the Avengers at the Raft. Banner convinces him.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
DracoRed has been ejected as they were in all actuality a ban-evader formerly known as Light MaskMan. Deal with his absence as you see fit - and do remember to brush up on both the RP forum rules and the global rules, because one-word posts are NEVER okay, no matter where.

...alright, then. In that case, Quicksilver is open. Although he technically never made a character sheet, so... Well, whatevs. Anyone wants to take our favorite high-speed mutant?
(If I'm completely honest the minute I saw Stellar posted on the thread I just went "oh god no" inside for a few seconds...)

It could be that Odin has finally pinpointed the location of the Tesseract, which was lost with Captain America. But Thor will get distracted with the events that form the Avengers and almost forget about the Tesseract, until they eventually go to where the Tesseract is hidden. But they'll be bringing back two things from the tundra... That's for a later time, though. If you could, mind having Thor go over to the Cube for the event that I'll have happen soon? He's supposed to be there.

Oh, true. Or maybe...! Maybe Thor's actually in New Mexico to visit Jane Foster. I think that'd be a more sensible reason than just "dad told me there was a thing somewhere, so I'm gonna go here".

I figure that he doesn't much care for SHIELD at this point in time. Plus most of the villains Thor fights probably wouldn't be able to stay locked up there since they're pretty much gods or god leveled.
but that's just my thinking.
Also what do you think they would do if someone unannounced just walked up to the entrance.

If they're a SUPER HERO, they'd probably salute. SHIELD's all buddy-buddy (or at least trying to be) with Ant-Man, Wasp and Iron Man. Besides, they'd want to be on Thor's good side right now. As in not pointing a gun to his head...

I don't feel like you're giving SHIELD enough credit, but thanks. Just a question for you. Why's Thor going to the Cube right now?

So @Fraseandchico and @Ry_Burst need to finish up their fight with Hawkeye going to the Vault. Can you guys do that soon so we can move to the important event?

As I stated in my post though maybe not directly he believes SHIELD has the Tesseract. So he went to the closet SHIELD base to try and find it.

Ah, true. And I suppose the nearest SHIELD base that he knows of would be a SHIELD prison in New Mexico, because of the news that the Hulk was being held there. Banner's capture would certainly make headlines.