• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ((Avenger endgame spoilers)) Avengers! Universes

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
SpiderMan ((mcu)) was slinging around new York in queens , stopping thugs and having taken Iron man's legacy, he moved on, but as he was slinging, a portal opened up! Where Iron Man ((endgame final battle)) came out of it with a confused Miles morales "What the!? Mr.Stark?! Your alive?! Oh my god" Spidey said, starting to cry "Kid? What are you talking about? I was fighting Thanos and suddenly a portal appeared.." Iron man said as Miles was just confused.

Suddenly, Spiderman got a call. It was Ned. Likely worried.

Meanwhile, a portal opened on the edge of New york city. It released the unbeatable Squirrel Girl! ....who looked around, confused and not speaking yet.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Harley was working on some gadgets in his workshop when a bunch of portals opened, from these fell Spiderman Noir, Host Rider, Wolverine, Gambit and Zenpool. Once Harley regained his senses he turned to the odd group, "what the hell is going on?" he asked, Zenpool stepped forward "we don't know kid, I'm Wade Wilson or Zenpool" the others stepped forward completing their introductions, "I am Host Rider", "Hey my name is Remi Lebeau a.k.a. Gambit", "Hello I am Peter Parker a.k.a. Spiderman", "and I'm Laura Kinney or Wolverine", Harley sat in his chair rubbing his temples, "right we need to speak to the avengers, hey do you guys mind if I shorten your names" after a unanimous response that they don't mind "so Zen, Host, Remi, Noir and Laura. Ok everyone into my dads jeep, um, I'll drive, Zen you take shotgun, Host you can ride along side us, Noir, Laura and Remi you take the back. They set off, eventually reaching the avengers compound.

Dead account

Spiderman awnsered his call "hey Ned? You won't believe what just happened! Iron man and a guy with a black spider man suit appeared out of a portal!" He told, as a portal was appearing at Zenpool's right

Ned responded, his voice hasty.
"Yea, uh, Peter? There's more than that! You know that Harley kid who you met at Mr. Stark's funeral? Well, I checked his cameras...and a few people suddenly appeared through a portal in his workshop.... Lesse, there was someone saying they were you, but they looked really dark and edgy, and the others looked like no one we know. Harley's taking them to the Avenger's compound, if you wanna take this Other Spiderman and Iron Man there for now. I'll catch up in a bit, don't worry!"

Meanwhile, Squirrel Girl managed to find her way to the Avenger's Compound, looking around as she snuck in
"Woah...." She said. "...hold on. This looks like an Avengers base! But it can't be!" She said.

Meanwhile, another portal opened near Peter Parker, dumping Quicksilver, but not the Quicksilver The Avengers or new Avengers would know. He looked around in a daze.

Dead account

"Hey, you two, we gotta meet the others ij the Avengers base, let's go" Peter said, before realizing Quicksilver "you too!" He said as ue was now swinging towards the base, upon arriving, he saw what ned was talking about

Quicksilver, surprised, shook his head.
"What the..." He muttered, before speeding after Peter, managing to catch up in less than a second, and only not making it before Peter due to not knowing what the Avengers were or what their base was.

Squirrel Girl kept looking around the Avengers Compound, excited.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Harley was sitting an a table inside the compound, Noir was hanging above him from a web, Laura was sat at the table chatting to Gambit, Zen was perched on top of a Bo staff in meditation and Host was leaning against a beam looking unimpressed. "Did you guys see the squirrel looking chick, any of you know her", most of the group said no, but Remi said "not sure if it is the same but there is some one fitting that description in my universe, called Squirrel Girl". Harley nodded "makes sense" then went back to tinkering.

Dead account

"Soo, who are you all again?" Spider man asked the people inside the Avengers base "this is so confusing. .. " he continued as a whisper

Squirrel Girl, who was out of sight, could not answer Spiderman's question, however, Quicksilver could.
"Quicksilver, student at the Jean Grey's school for gifted youngsters." He introduced himself. "And who are you? And where is this?" He asked.

Meanwhile, Ned was walking his way to the Avenger's Headquarters.

Dead account

"First of all, pretty sure you died because of Ultron or something, but if your from another world, my name is Spider man and this is the Avengers base " Spidey said

"First off, who the heck is Ultron? And second, what on earth is the 'Avengers'?" Quicksilver questioned, confused.

Ned managed to catch up, but before he could enter, he saw a portal.
And out came...
Thor?
With both Mjörnir and Stormbreaker?
Ned, naturally confused by this, ran over and questioned Thor on this. After a while, the two went inside the Avenger's compound.

Dead account

"Thor? Thank god, you're here too" Iron man said, "What do you mean? Everyone knows who the avengers are!" Peter responded hopefully calming down, "Ultron is a robot created by Iron man and it went rogue"

"...I really don't know what you're on about." Quicksilver said

Thor sighed, deciding not to speak, as did Ned.

Squirrel Girl kept wandering around the Avengers Compound, excited.

Dead account

"Eh.. okay.. " Parker responded, "any other people here?" Thats when Happy hogan and aunt may arrived, Happy being super surprised by the cast .. and Stark "Tony? Since when? How did??"

Thor had not noticed Tony before this point, and since before he had been suddenly taken out the Battle with Thanos he had seen the same happen to Tony, he waved with a smile.
"Friend Stark! I see this is where you got dragged as well!" He said with a smile.

Quicksilver sighed before rushing off, running around the Base to explore.

Squirrel Girl fell asleep while looking out a window.

Dead account

Theh, out of no where, on a screen in front of everyone, in the base, appeared Mysterio ((Far from home)) "i dont have much time.. Spider man... is about to kill me...*BUZZ* Spider man's real name is*BUZZ* .. SPIDER MAN'S REAL NAME IS PETER PARKER" , thats wen it showed Parker's face, Spideys eyes grew wide "WHAT THE FU--"