• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
We haven't had an avatar update since we moved to the phpBB and since the ones we have are getting rather stale I'd like to put some more up.

Obviously since we can all have custom avatars it's not that great a problem but I'd like some suggestions for ideas and I'll see what I can do from proposals.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You could put up some general Nintendo or video game-related avatars, or if you felt inspired enough you could crop a bunch of Sugimori pics. Something a bit less work intensive would be posting sprites of the different Gym Leaders/Elite/Major characters from the games, or you could go all out and post every human sprite.

Can you get a hold of the Mysterious Dungeon sprites yet? Those could possibly be useful, too. Annnd... that's all I can think of for now ^^

maybe you could put some Holiday pokemon Avatars. Like a Seviper with a Christmas hat. or munchlax with a frankenstine costume. That would be cool