• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Avantia: The Chosen Riders

Hello! This is a RP based on Adam Blade's books 'The Cronicles of Avantia'! This is where you find a Beast and befriend it and you save the world for Darthsin, the evil person that tried to take over Avantia a million years ago. He was immortal, but the Chosen Riders weren't, they were possessed and turned on each other, soon killing each other in the process. But, their immortal children were still alive, they had to fend for themself's at the age of five, well, one of the the youngster's did, and that was....

Bio Sheet:

Name:
Clothing:
Looks:
Personality:
Pet?:

Beast:
Species:
Special Ability:
Looks:

My Bio Sheet:

Name: Ben Woods
Weapons: Golden Dagger and a Sword
Clothing: Black Hoodie, Neon Green Top, Black sneakers, Jeans and a Neon green beanie with the Triforce sign at the front.
Looks: Blonde hair, Aqua eyes, pale peach skin
Personality: Arrogant, smart, sassy, brave, daring, sometimes charming
Pet: White cat with neon purple eyes named Figaro, he can also run super fast

Beast: Mist
Commonly Known as: Mist the Thundering Fox
Species: Fox
Special Ability: Can run super fast and fly
Looks: Black fur, Yellow eyes, black bird-like wings, pink nose, Yellow thunder mark on her long tail.

Ben sighed as he looked at his wrist, the glove was made out of black animal fur. "Dad said it was fox fur, but why would someone do this" He said and rolled his eyes when he saw his 'mom' walk in. "G'd afternoon brat" She said and shoved past him. "Did you kill today? We need a lot of food" She said. Ben grunted and walked out of the house, holding his sword in one hand and his dagger in the other.

"Hmm...never caught a boar before" Ben said as he crouched behind the bush that was behind the boar. Ben lunged out at the boar, but he rammed Ben in the gut. "Hey!" Ben exclaimed and looked dead in the eyes of a giant, black fox with yellow eyes.

I snarled, but it didn't effect him, he just gave a brave, daring smile at me. This was the first time I've seen a human doing this, maybe if I show my wings it will scare him off. I spread my wings but he only seemed to be more confident. Suddenly, his voice echoed along the trees. "I'm not scared of you, also, you made me loose that boar" He said, looking me dead in the eyes. He seemed overconfident, just like me. Suddenly he lunged at me, but instead of attacking me, he grabbed my fur and sat on my back. I let off a howl and reared, before I managed to settle. The boy seemed like my old rider, Marcus. But I can sense this one is immortal, like me too.
"I'm Ben, who are you?" Ben asked as he petted the Fox. "Mist". Ben heard her though telepathy. 'cool'. He sent a message back, only for Mist to rear and start running towards the boar that decided to rest. We killed it together.

3 years later....

Ben stood at the gates as tears ran down his cheeks. The only home he knew was now turned into ashes. Figaro stood beside Ben, meowing unhappily. Ben then felt a big, wet tongue run up my cheek. It was Mist. She came to his aid. He picked Figaro up and then jumped on Mist's back. We ran to the forest.

A few days later....

Ben stood, his sword in his hand, Figaro in his shoulder and Mist beside him. Behind him, his friend stood guard with him. "When can we leave?" One of them moaned.

Name: Danta blane
Weapons: A bright white sword and a dark black Sword, which Danta named "Dark and light" and duel wields them
Clothing: white gloves and hat, black trousers and shirt, grey shoes and a short cape
Looks: Dark brown eyes, black, short
hair,peachy skin colour, a pimple on his leg that no one sees, quite short
Personality: dangerous in battle, but cheerful unless teased because his height, loves opposites
Pet: Dog named Dudley, very cheerful

Beast: Katora
Commonly known as: Katora the time wolf
Species: Wolf
Special ability: can freeze time for 20 seconds
Looks: black and white fur, sky blue eyes, grey tail, clock on her nose

Danta sat near the orphanage, his home since he was 2, remembering his past

Flashback...

"Go, run!"
"But daddy..."
"Just go!"
"Waaaaaa, bye mommy, Bye daddy!"

Flashback end...

"Ugh, I couldn't help them back then...Time to leave the orphanage,"Danta said while packing his bags, He left to the Forest of fear"Huh, what was that!?Who is there!?"When a wolf appeared, he liked wolfs"Uh, hi, wanna be friends?"
"I guess, you are like my old master, hend, but you will be in danger!"
"Ahh, I don't really care, Heh."

The boy, Danta, and I lived in the forest for a while, he gave me comfort, he cared for me, I cared for him...

One day in the forest, Danta found a house...
"Guys, quite okay, there is someone there..."Danta whispered
"Wait a minute...I recognise that Fox..."Katora whispered

I recognised the Fox, it was an old friend, Mist the "Thundering Wolf", I used telekinesis to talk to her, I said "Mist, Over here, it is me, Katora, I have found a new "rider", seem like you have one as well, mine is called "Danta" what about yours?"

"Well, any responses?"Danta whispered
"Be patient, also, soon, we will need you humans help soon..."
"Explain later, please."

Last edited:
Name: Isaac Willo
Weapon: He uses a brutal combination of a curved, serrated dagger with a hook attached to a chain that hangs from the dagger's hilt. The blade can be launched from the dagger.
Clothing: Wearing a black hooded cloak and goggles that cover the only visible part of his face, his eyes.
Looks: He has short light brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Personality: He is snarky and suspicious of everyone, his better side tends to be a snide remark every now and again. He tries to be funny, even in situations where it comes across as slightly unhinged. Doesn't shut up once he starts talking.

Beast: Hackle
Known as: Hackle the Gas Hyena
Species: Hyena
Special ability: Hackle appears suddenly, always from a enshrouding mist of special gas. This causes visual and auditory hallucinations, leading it to be feared as a hound of death.
Looks: A dark yellow Hyena, larger than others, with black spots and tufts of bright purple hair in a line along it's head and back.

Hackle rapidly surged across the dead plains, a barren desert of pure torn up ground. It was in no means natural, and not even warm. It was nature's graveyard more than anything. The cackling dog-like beast inside the cloud could scarcely be heard through the seething sound of the gas churning, let alone seen. A pure cloud of terror flying across the landscape. The other Beasts had criticised him on what he had become. A Myth. A cautionary tale to stop children from entering the barrens. His previous rider was a real scumbag, Hackle had a penchant for bad choices. And his new rider was another thief. He identified with the kid, and he had escaped a fight against Hackle. He was crafty and he deserved it.

Isaac wandered towards the guards. A few distractions would not stop him. This was where him and his 'new contact' would rendezvous for some big 'important fate' spiel. Who would have thought it. He was beginning to regret getting tangled up in this more and more. He had never met his father, but from what he gathered he was lucky to have not to. The Monster he was now bound to seemed to love this. Maybe he didn't care much for him either. This made him smirk slightly, a large grin under his masked face. He now had to help do something stupid that would probably get him killed. That wasn't his thing.

Danta walked into the open, His Dog On His Shoulder, Katora walking behind, He Tried to talk to the Boy there,
"Uh, Hi, My Name Is Danta, This is my dog, Dudley, and this is Katora.Whats your Name?"
"Hello, Mist.Been a While.Hasn't it?"Katora's eyes seemed to say
"Woof!"Dudley Barked.