1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XY/ORAS Aurora's Sneasel Service

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by FalChromiforme, Jan 15, 2015.

1. FalChromiforme

FalChromiforme Formerly Aurora Beam

Friend Code:
    4570-9755-0140
    SERVICE ERROR: AS=AWOL. WILL RE-OPEN LATER. AURORA IS SORRY FORINCONVENIENCE
    Alright, since I've been trying to breed a shiny sneasel and failing, I have soooo many sneasels I've decided to start a business. I can get you almost any kind of sneasel besides, of course, shiny. Name the gender, ability, and nature and I can probably get it to you. All sneasels will be lv15 unless asked otherwise. however, I will not train sneasels past lv50. I do have to draw a line somewhere . . . I do also have school between 0815 and 1445 PST and go to sleep at apx 2230 PST (waking up at 0600 PST), so in those time frames I won't reply to posts. Sneasels' movesets can be specified if you want, but otherwise they'll all have counter, taunt, ice shard, and leer. All sneasels will be American. I also have a *hack-free guarantee* because I don't own anything to hack with. :pAs I am Mormon, I'm not available on Sundays at all or Tuesdays from 1900-2100 PST. I also am busy every Thursday from 1600-1800
    Pokémon I'm looking for--I'd prefer their level to match up with sneasel's:
    squirtle
    pidgey
    nidoran m (sheer force)
    mareep
    zorua
    furfrou
    pawniard (defiant)

(I hope you read all of that. Post-skimming is bad. Don't do it . . .)
    thank you for trading!

#1 FalChromiforme, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  2. Green Dragon

Green Dragon Formerly supertrainer300

Friend Code:
    2552 - 1658 - 1133
    Can I get a Sneasel? Adamant nature, Pickpocket, and possibly male? I can has get you a Zorua.

3. FalChromiforme

Friend Code:
    4570-9755-0140
    sorry about the late response. I have church on sundays, and I'll edit the post to say so. How about tomorrow at about 11:00 PST?

4. Green Dragon

Friend Code:
    2552 - 1658 - 1133
    I stink at translating times, I'll be on tomorrow at around 4:00 PM EST to 8:00 PM EST so how about then?

5. FalChromiforme

Friend Code:
    4570-9755-0140
    Can do. See ya then!

6. Green Dragon

Friend Code:
    2552 - 1658 - 1133
    Sorry for no trade, the Zorua are being elusive. I'll get back to you when I catch one!

7. FalChromiforme

Friend Code:
    4570-9755-0140
    PM me about it when you catch one

8. Takinas

Friend Code:
    5456-0353-7038
    Are you still by chance looking for Furfrou? I have a good number of them and would be willing to level one to 15 and rename it for you if you still have a Sneasel. That is if it isn't too much trouble to you.