• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Aura's Scribbles and Artwork

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
*Sqee!* Blood and carnage are major win! If I didn't care about geting disembowled and ripped to shreads I would hug Aura. In the second she's evilly cute. The third pic makes her look like the big bad wolf of my seven-year-old nightmares and I love it like the sadistic fuck I am! >:D I guess to get in Aura's good graces I could always feed her the half soldier man.

You blood thirsty hound! Look at that poor Milotic! You gutted it and all! You can see it's spine! I bet the poor thing didn't even get a chance to- *stomach growls* ... Are you... sure you can finish all of that?

Yeah, I'm sure I can. I can eat tonnes. And Milotic tastes like chicken!

Eh, I love character design. Anyway, this person here is one of the 18 children of Arceus. It's for a PRP on another site. Her name's Dusk and I think you can tell that she's a poison type. Right? RIGHT?! The serpent in the background is her beast form, while the girl is her humaniod form.

Oho! Now there is an interesting pic! The proportions of the humanoid are all wrong, but that, of course, is what makes it interesting. The beast looks really cool. And scary. But more cool. Way to go!

Excuses for taking ages to get new artwork:
1. Mum uses computer with scanner attached a hell of a lot
2. I've been away
3. I've been lacking ideas.

Just a random sig. I like it though. Might use it.

A Houndoom Evo. I came up with. I was thinking about the name Houndrane, then I remembered that Shocari came up with that... So it is unnamed for now. Ideas anyone?

Let's face it: Rayquaza looks sexy as a mecha.

I was flicking through one of the Manga books in my school Library, and found a section on dragons. So I gave it a shot and drew this guy. Personally, even though I didn't come up with the design myself, I love him.

Psycho Monkey

Let's face it, you are teh sex at drawing dragons! Mecha Ray FTW! ^_^

Call you Houndoom evo Hounderus off of Hound and Cerberus because it has three heads.

Your sig is very blue and very fun to look at. If I ever start ranting, just put that in front of me and I will go "Ooooo... pitty..." and I will be silenced.

I was thinking Houndzom because it looks a bit zombie-ish with the bare ribcage.

Yes, I must concur that Rayquaza looks hot as a mecha, Aura. I love the shading on this beast.

:D Dragon! A European one, nonetheless. I love European ones! If you drew and shaded this with a pen, I am amazed. Even if you did this with pencil, I am still amazed.

Let's put it like this. You've always been good at drawing dragons. But mecha-Rayquaza and the other one blew my brains out. Really. It wasn't fun.

Those two deserve a place in the... I don't even know. I'm speechless. That. Is. AWESOME.

And just as an added bonus, there's a cool sig. :)

I'm agreeing with Psycho Monkey on this one. Hounderus is just plain awesome sounding. And your dragons are awesome. The Rayquaza looks perfect, and the dragon looks fierce.

Hmmm... My Houndoom evo shall be named: Houndzom, mainly because I can't pronounce Hounderus. Thanks to both of you for thinking of a name (God I'm am hopeless with names).

I've always wanted to draw a faceless person, so here you have it. My shading looks a bit off on the scanner, but you should be able to tell that it's worse on the boy and the gravestone right? Well I wanted it that way, to make them look dull in comparison to to spirit.

I've tried to draw Markl about several different times, but all have failed in some way. So I drew his... I guess you'd call it his Pokemon form. Being fused with two Pokemon has ensured that his Pokemon form isn't quite right. Also, because he became a mix of three different creatures, his strength slowly faded and it was predicted that two years after his 'creation' he would die. Can you guess what two Pokemon he was fused with?

Psycho Monkey

Oo! Oo! I remembers him! I remembers him! :D Markl was the main antagonist in that one PRP we never finished! That beast is bitchin awesome!

And Blisk, that is no Vaporeon. That my friend is a mutant hybrid of Garchomp and Gyarados. A red Gyarados to be specific.

Faceless girl and emo kid are both creepy and I'm going to say interesting for lack of a better word. Definately a work well done.

And for the record, Houndeus would be pronounced exactly how its spelled: houn-der-us. Houndzom works too if that's what you want.

And Blisk, that is no Vaporeon. That my friend is a mutant hybrid of Garchomp and Gyarados. A red Gyarados to be specific.
Dang it. coulda sworn. course I wasn't looking at its head. or the things on its back. I was concerned bout the tail. Looks sweet though.

Oho! Markl tends to show up when you never expect him, right? And I agree with Psycho, that is a Garchomp-Red Gyarados form. Very nice. (As a picture, wouldn't wanna meet that mothafuckah D:) Came up with the Garchomp pretty easily, Gyarados's features were harder to pick out.

Faceless people FTW! I like to draw faceless people too. They just feel so unemotional and creepy.

Why does the faceless person bring up memories of an Avatar episode? :p I watch too much of that series.

Cooooool. Markl looks awesome. What abilities does he have?

Well, Markl basicly can control water and earth, with a few dragon type moves thrown in aswell. The scientists that created him also made sure he had excellent defences, but seeing as he was conbined with two Pokemon, he has to have weaknesses correct? Because of his almost godly defences, a strong ice or dragon type move could completely rip through him. It's the same thing with Aura, except she's just got to watch out for Flying and Psychic moves.

She doesn't look like she's from Team Rocket right? This is Sharlee and her Gardivour, Delia. Consitering how all the other members of any team flant who they are, she's quite smart because nothing other than her outfits colour scheme says Team Rocket. She works mainly in Johto, searching for Legendary Pokemon which she is supposed to capture for Giovonni. However, the last thing Sharlee would do is give her Boss Legendary Pokemon because she wants to run Team Rocket. The circus like outfit comes from the fact that she pretends to be a wandering illusionist.

I completely messed up her arm, so she was officially in an accident involving a Rhyhorn who'd forgotten why on earth he was charging in the first place. XP

The Dex does say that Rhyhorns are so thick that they do stuff like that XD

Very nice picture. I like the sort of circus-ish theme that Sharlee has, it reminds me of the Joker's assistant, whose name I seem to have forgotten, and sort of like Buggy from One Piece. Anyway, circus and evil always match up well. :)

And I didn't even see anything wrong with the arm before you mentioned it XD

I agree. It does look circus-ish. And Weeds, you're thinking of Harley Quinn. You did a good job on Gardevoir. I love the "bubble" it's creating.

It's about time I updated...

Nothing much to say about either of them, asides from the second one being my first attempt at cell shading.