• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Aura Sentai Maskman

In this RP you are one of the hero's Aura Sentai MaskMan 5 hero's with power of mind and the goal to save the earth and the human race. The setting of this RP is in 1988 the same time my story series takes place and also there are 3 main setting a Graveyard, a Cabin,& and finally a School where our hero's go to and occasionally a video game buliding and a corn field. The villains of this Rp are Zone and Masky's the Footsoldiers of Zone and there goal is to conquer Earth with various monsters in their display so if you need anymore information you can check my series Aura Sentai MaskMan.

Rule's:
No swearing
Follow Charms rules
Fighting is allow but not to violent
And finally have fun
Oh and one more thing there is a sixth Warrior but you have to read the ongoing series to found out

Character bios

Name:
Hero color (red blue black yellow and pink)
Gender Male(red blue and black) Female(yellow and pink):
Appearance:
Personality:
Goal's:
Job if you have one:
And finally your backstory:

Mine
Name: Dai
Hero color: Red
Appearance: wear's a red jacket over a black shirt with balck pants and red shoe's and when transform my profile pic
Personality: kind and will try to save anyone
Goals: to save earth from Zone and to find his missing dad
Job: works as a farmer to support him and his mom
Backstory: Dai was happy at a young age and live happyly with his mom and dad untill he turn 15 when his dad went missing and the only thing left was a note saying "beware of Zone" be being searching for his dad ever since

https://pokecharms.com/threads/aura-sentai-maskman-discuss.15453/

Last edited:
Name: Kauo
Hero color: Black
Appearance: Tan skin, black hair, leather jacket, jeans, basketball shoes
Personality: Nice, Brave, Smart
Goals: To find every single Pokemon, and save the world
Job: Pizza delivery man
Backstory: Was abused from ages 4-12 then ran away from home

Name: Moku
Age 17
Hero Color: Green
Appearance: Tall, black and green hair with black clothes with green bands.Tenis green
Personality: Legal, strong and fearless
Goals: Be the most powerful of all.
Backstory: He was a normal person until he gained power.

Oh yeah i forgot to put this in the first post you and also be a villain too base off the villain's and monster's off of my story so here they are so far
Zone
Techtron
Grim
Jason copy
Roshark

And Moar Accepted

Dai walk out of the school to catch the school bus. As he enter the bus a earthquake tilt bus over Dai fell over and crash into the window and fell unconscious as the bus blew up.

But to his surprise a red forcefield appear over Him. Light open his eye's as the forcefield disappear he looked up to see a giant spaceship in the sky firing lasers at buildings. "What a spaceship" Light said in confusion "i gotta get out of here" he said as Light got up and ran from the destruction.