• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Attempted sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys Thanx to Toasta's Tutorial i was able to get some attempts on sprites my little brother thought they were cool so i figured why not i wont be doing any requests yet i will edit this post when i do just tell me what u think of the sprites

Attachments

• NewSprites.bmp
    166.6 KB · Views: 98
To be frank, all I see are a couple of recolors and at least one fusion sprite. The fusion is fine, it could use a little more work to make it more unique, but it is fine nonetheless. The others though cannot be considered as true spritework.

Unless you have some actual spritework to show us, I'm afraid I will be close this thread as the rules explicitly state that a thread must have at least two examples pf spritework.

It has also come to my attention that one of the sprites in that picture is a custom sprite made by another user, and that you are stealing it by simply using it in your picture. Please ask the consent of the people who made the sprites beofre you go about using them for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.