• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Attack on Titan RP

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Discussion thread --> ( https://pokecharms.com/conversations/attack-on-titan-rp-discussion-thread.47602/ )
---------------------------------------------------------------
Year 845....
After a century of peace, humanity remembered the titans' rule. They remembered that the walls would not last forever, and just at that moment...A gigantic titan looked over the wall, with a threatening look. Then, suddenly it destroyed the wall with its foot like it was kicking a small rock, and from that time, humanity remembered not to be lazy and slack around but FIGHT against the titans
Name : Venum Cagge
Appearance : Has blood red eyes, dark brown short, spiky hair. Not really that tall, as tall as Eren.
Personality : Sneaky, Full of surprises, Protective, Sly, Mysterious, Charming, Witty, Brave and Hasty
Role : Titan Shifter, but he doesn't know it (There can only be 5 titan shifters in the RP, so 4 slots left for titan Shifter, nobody can be founding or 9th unknown titan)
Type of Titan (For titan shifters) : Attack Titan (Nobody can be a titan in possession of the Marley, unless you're a spy for them)
Backstory : In year 845, a 10 meter titan had eaten his sister, and mother, which made his father go insane. His father took him out side of the walls and then chased him and tried to inject a peculiar liquid into him. Venum continued running until he tripped and his father injected the liquid into him. Everything then went black for Venum, when he woke up, he saw a titan's skeleton, being terrified, he ran away.
Venum's first day as a cadet had begun in the forest, "Alright, you Scumbags! Today's your first day, as cadets, but don't expect me to give you a warm welcome!" Shouted the Instructor, "You all will be treated like pieces of rotten cap, Here! Got That?!" Shouted the instructor, "Sir! Yes, Sir!" Exclaimed all the 104th cadet corps. "You! Tell me your Name!" Pointed the instructor at Venum, "My name is Venum Cagge.." Said Venum in a dis-behaved way, "..." The instructor glared at Venum but left him alone. Many, cadets looked at Venum in a shocked way. Venum, just let it go. Soon, he started to think what branch he's choosing and soon decided to be in the Survey Corps.

(Just figured I'd post it here with my first post. Sorry for being confusing .-.)
Name: Asuna Vintri
Appearance: Medium dark brown length hair drawn back into a sloppy ponytail, wide green eyes. Tan skin with freckles dappled on her cheeks.
Personality: Just a considerably hot, quiet tough girl to people who don't know her. To people who do know her, she's only tough because of her harsh backstory. She's actually very sweet and nice, however she hides it because she finds it weak.
Role: A part of the Survey Corps.

Asuna strolled around the stiff standing cadets, looking them all up and down. They were all considerably younger than her- maybe five years, and she expected a lot from them. Finally her eyes met Venum, and she saw the mischievous glint in his gaze. Her eyes narrowed.
"Hm. You're a troublemaker." she hissed aloud, her voice cold, not expecting an answer. "And I suspect an ambitious kid such as yourself wants to join the Survey Corps, don't you?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah. I do, that's why I'm a cadet" He said while thinking about his past, "Why do you ask?" He asked curiously as he thought that some more people in his class wanted tô join the Survey Corps. He also began to know that she is older than him by a year.She must have finished her training year and went on to the Survey Corps. He thought calmly.And telling by her expression. She must have lived a hard life....just like me... He thought considerably

Asuna narrowed her gaze.
"Don't question an official. Understand? You have a lot to learn, kid." she drawled, turning her attention to the main instructor, who lectured the kids about what would happen, and if anyone wanted to bail that now would be the time. This is when Asuna spoke up.
"If you joined because your friend did and you wanted to hang out, leave. If you're afraid of the dark, leave now." she explained curtly, with her arms tucked behind her back. She shot chilling glances at certain individuals, ordering them to leave immediately.
When they left she was left with about 15 children.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Hmm. Looks like most people from my class are cowards. He thought with a face of pure seriousness. Scared of the Dark? Hang out? We're talking about titans here. He thought with an even more serious looking face, which everyone was guaranteed to notice. His red eyes shone with a fire in his eyes. My Family...I'll avenge you soon. He thought with a face full of pure hatred and emptiness. Every other one in his class noticed the cross of expression on his face. Emboldened by his seriousness and determination, they all decided to train harder.

Asuna studied the remaining kids.
"We'll now go through the 3D Maneuvering Gear procedure and training."
Quietly, she turned around and positioned herself into the practice gear.
"Go." she ordered, and one of the others turned it on. She flew into the air, balancing easily, with a bored face staring at the others. She went down, and then skyrocketed up, and back down, and up. Then she settled down back into the ground and unstrapped herself, stepping back in front of the group.
"And who'd like to go first as demonstration?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"I'd like to go please" He said as he strapped himself with the positioning gear, "Turn it on please" He said calmly. It was then turned on, he balanced himself with ease and his Red eyes were as empty as ever. Boring. He thought, bored. As if this was too easy. He then started to fly up in the air. He controlled the gear so easily that some cadets, thought he was actually flying. He then landed, "Done" He said as he had a flash of seriousness at Asuna. He had then returned to his place among his classmates.

Asuna felt a little prickle of annoyance at the kid. Why, the cocky twerp...
"Next!" she shouted, and there was a myriad of whispers about who would go next.
A little blonde boy. Fell and broke his nose.
A tall girl. Couldn't balance herself.
A lanky redheaded boy. Got scared. Couldn't do it.
An annoying little boy. Got tangled in the wires.
A small, thin girl. Completed it with little difficulty.
"Kid, what's your name?" Asuna asked officially to the girl, who straightened up immediately. "My name is Victoria Waters, ma'am!" she barked in return.
Asuna nodded deftly and dismissed her, quickly scribbling two names into a notepad.
Victoria Waters.
Venum Cagge.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Venum walked up to Victoria, "So, you and me are the ones who passed, right?" He said as he raised his hand to her. She was scared, she thought he was going to hurt her. But, he patted her on the back, "Nice job" He said with a little smile, as he likes fellow cadets which are hardworking. The smile on his face then faded away and then he walked away, "See you later, then" He said calmly. He was then sitting outside the little hut in which the cadets go in at lunchtime, but he was sitting outside on a chair. He had his mind thinking what he would do once he goes to the Survey Corps.

Asuna watched the kids from a distance, curiously. How in the world did they manage to do that so quickly so easily?
It took her class a total of one month to master the 3D Gear.
All but one.
She smiled with pride at the distant memory.

(Should we skip the training and cut straight to the titan-killing?)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Year 850....
Many cadets have graduated. They have all mastered the art of 3dmg gear and combat skills. Three branches are presented to them, only the top ten can go tto the military cops, but Venum chose to go to the Survey Corps. Some also went with him but very few, this day, they are standing at the wall protecting it from any titan. Like one can even climb up here they thought, but who knows what could happen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What's the point of being here? It's not like any titan could climb this wall" Said a lazy looking cadet, "Who knows" Said Venum calmly. Right when he said that.....The Colossal Titan had appeared again. Everyone was blown away by its strong steam. Venum put his hook in the wall, not impressed, many cadets have fallen and died the others couldn't do anything. You're the one who broke the walls. You're the one who turned this world into a living he'll, you're the one...who caused the death of my parents. Thought Venum with nothing but pure hatred in his heart. Suddenly Venum used his maneuver gear to get on the top of the wall. He had tried to kill the colossal titan. He used his steam to get on its neck and cut its nape. He ran on its back until he was at its neck, he then jumped on its nape to cut it, but was blown away by the steam. The colossal titan had dissappeared and Venum was back at the wall, "What.....happened" He looked at his hand, "I...missed..?" He said with his eyes wide in shock

Asuna had been in a meeting and was soaring the skies with her 3D Maneuvering Gear as soon as she got the memo that the Colossal Titan had appeared. She saw it in the distance, as well as that one student, Venum, gliding across the Titan's nape only to fall and save himself by clinging to the wall. And the Titan was gone.
"Cadets! What's the situation?! What's happening here?" Asuna barked, her words harsh and somewhat disbelieving. The Colossal Titan hadn't appeared for a solid ten years, and even she hadn't seen it in person, and now her trainees were the ones who had been facing it. It actually made her a little bit proud, but she didn't show it.
"Is anyone hurt?" she snapped.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"No, no one's hurt.." He said calmly, "But if you count the cadets who died Down there hurt, then yes they are hurt" He said while pointing at the end of the wall, "It seems that the colossal titan can disappear by dissolving to steam" He said firmly, "Anyhow, the titans have appeared and are going through the walls, see ya" He said as he jumped down and sliced a 12-meter titan's nape. And then, sliced an 8-meter titan's nape. He had found an Abnormal it had pounced on him but he was quick to react by putting a hook in a house's wall and slicing it's nape, "Ugh. Disgusting" He said as he looked at the blood on him

Asuna trembled angrily, resisting the urge to smack him.
"Fourteen cadets are dead. Now is not the time to be making jokes." she spat firmly, twisting into a proper position for the gear and promptly slicing the nape of a 14-meter. In the distance, she heard a man shouting in the hands of an Abnormal, which was crouched in a creepily spider-like way, lifting him to it's mouth.
The man looked familiar... And then Asuna's blood went cold.
"FATHER!" she screeched, flinging herself forward with her gear and kicking the Titan square in the jaw. It hesitated and dropped the man, slowly turning to the girl on the roof. As he hit the ground, a sickening snap sounded from the man, and he croaked in pain before going silent.
He was dead.
Asuna's eyes were flames, fury burning through all other emotions. She glided through the air, grabbing the Titan by the ear, dangling like an earring. She stabbed his nape repeatedly, slicing and stabbing and slitting. And, for the first time ever- in all of her seventeen years of life and six years of fighting titans- she began to cry as the titan fell to the ground, signaling her safety to rush over to her father's side, where her first ever tear landed softly on his cheek. Something was tearing at her soul- was this loss? Her shoulders racked with every sob, and when she finally got up her eyes were filled with hatred, as was her heart. She soared up to the bell tower, kicking the bell with all of her strength as she reached it.
It rang so loudly that a droplet of blood formed in her eardrum.
All the Titans in the area of town all looked up with hungry curiosity in their eyes. And they all started wandering blindly to the tower.
She was swinging around and around like a carousal around the tower. Slicing them in a neat pattern, killing any that came near.
Soon, a mass amount of Titans were all circled around the tower, dead. Villagers were starting to come up to fearfully inspect them, some wailing with grief.
Asuna said nothing, only wiped her father's blood off her cheek,
--
"What in God's name were you thinking, Asuna?!" the general screamed at her once it was over. Asuna stood with straight posture, her chin in the air.
"I understand I put many at risk and responded deftly, sir. However, I killed all the Titans in the near proximity in doing so. As did my cadets."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hm. Looks like she isn't the pile of garbage, I thought she would be" He said as he watched from afar, "Looks, like the majority of the titans are dead" He said to himself. He then noticed a pile of titans eating a bunch of cadets. He flew over to the pile of the titans and killed many of them. However he was grabbed by a 12-meter titan grabbed him and put him in its mouth, "NO!" He said as he fell to the titan's stomach. A few minutes later, he woke up in the stomach, "What..where am I..?" He asked himself, nervously, "Wait...no...It can't be......I....I refuse to die like This! I won't die until I avenge my family!" He shouted as he slowly sank into the red burning liquid. Suddenly.....à 15-meter titan emerged from the titan's stomach, killing the titan. The 15-meter titan had not been noticed. It had a red fiery glow in its eyes, and long brown hair. It also had hardened fingers. It had a fleshes mouth with sharp teeth. Soon, the titan was spotted, but it was spotted while putting it's sharp claws in an abnormal's eyes, then taking the head off and throwing it away. The mysterious titan then started to stomp on the titans whole body. It then preceeded while killing all the new titans which had approached the area, "GRRROOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHH" Roared the titan loudly that everyone could hear.

She was being scolded for killing Titans.
How morbidly ironic.
Just as she was getting lectured, a huge roar echoed throughout the town, bouncing off buildings. She readily grabbed her swords and looked quickly at the general.
"Sir, I believe this can wait." she hissed, disappearing through the window, despite the commander's orders.
A fifteen meter? In the middle of town? She flew near it, landing on it's shoulder, and raising her sword to it's nape.
"What the hell..." she whispered, clasping her hand over her mouth.
One of her students was encased in the hot flesh of the Titan's neck. She recognized him immediately. Clinging to a few strands of tangled hair, Asuna stooped down to investigate.
"Venum..?" she whispered, pressing her finger to the boy's spine. It was hotter than a pot on a stovetop. "He's going to burn to death in there.."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Venum raised one of his eyes, "Don't" He said firmly as the titan held Asuna and put her on a roof. The titan then regenerated it's nape as she hadn't cut deep enough. A 14-meter titan approached Asuna ,"GRRRRROOOOOOAAAAARRRRGGHHH" Roared Venum's titan as it bit the titans hole neck including the nape. 'Venum' then spat it out, "RRRROOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH" Venum was as angry as ever. It saw 5 titans standing at HQ trying to devour the humans out of gas. Venum ran to the titans very quickly. He then held two of the titans' heads and smashed them upon each other and stomped on their bodies nonstop. He then kicked a titan's head so hard that it's eyes flew out. Venum bit the other titans' nape and spat them out. The other titan was small. Venum held it and threw it downwards. He then stomped on its nape, "RRRRRRROOOAAAAAAAARRRGGHH" Roared Venum loudly, almost everyone was confused. The titan then fell down on its knees. Venum had then emerged from its nape.

Last edited:
Asuna felt her heart hammering in her chest.
"What just.. happened..." she murmured. Refusing to show her panic, she forced her face from a scared one to an angry one as she glared at Venum and the practically disintegrated Titan before her, steaming away until it hardly existed. She stomped quickly to Venum, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pulling him close to her face.
"Kid. What the hell was that?" she hissed.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"..." He glared at her, "Your welcome. I don't know what happened, it just...happened" He looked at his hands, "I didn't know I could do this...believe me..." He said as he was innocent and pushed her hand away, "Plus, I did kill all the titans around. We should evacuate now" He said calmly as he looked for someone he could borrow his ODM Gear from, other than Asuna.

Asuna sighed. She didn't trust him, not at all, not anymore if she ever did to begin with.
Well, I guess I'm not the bad-ass of the Survey Corps. anymore. she thought wistfully. She was the best; people had gawked at her. And then she trained a kid who would ultimately overthrow her. She took a steady breathe and looked at a trainer, someone crouched against a wall, breathes shaky and uneven.
"Asuna... figure that kid out." he whispered. Asuna couldn't quite make his face out, as it was smothered with blood and dirt, but his voice made it all obvious. She smiled softly, cuffing his face with her hand.
"Okay, Lukas. Okay. See you at the end, my friend."
With that he died, but she didn't cry. One cry was enough, forever.
"..Venum. C'mere." she ordered, unstrapping Lukas' gear from his waist and shoving it into his hands.
"He was going too quickly and wasting fuel so spare it evenly."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"..?!" He was shocked to see her kill one of the survey corps, "Well...thanks" He said as he flew off to the top of the wall. He looked at both of his hands, and then at all the titans, "Did...I..do that..?" He said with his eyes wide as a whale's mouth, "I'll show her..." He said as he continued flying off and landed on a roof. Many people have evacuated after they saw Venum emerge from the titan's body. They were scared from him, and they thought he was an ultra freakshow. He ignored them though and kept walking. He then saw some people from the survey corps. They forcefully pulled him along after seeing him as a titan, one had punched him in the head. It was all black. He woke up in a cell, "Wh-what happened? Where am I?" He said as he looked around him

Asuna stood outside the cell with her arms crossed. One of her associates stood, tapping a pen to her lips, looking at a little clipboard, then looking back up to Venum.
"If you think you're going to somehow turn into a damn TITAN and expect us to immediately trust you you must be delusional." she said, lifting up the gear she gave him with a sloppy smirk. "We need to take notes and study you and everything about you."
She replied, boredom dripping in her voice. "You've been asleep for 10 hours and NOW we can FINALLY study you. Why were you asleep so long?" she grumbled.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Don't ask me. Humans can't control their sleep y'know" He said while he tried to make a gesture with his arms but found that his arms were locked. Clever. Very clever. He thought as he looked at Asuna, "And, STUDY me? No, thanks." He said calmly, "Being left alone with two girls is bad enough. No offense" He said with a smirk, "So, besides studying me. What WILL you do with me?" He asked curiously.

Asuna smiled a fake, sweet grin.
"Oh, two girls are the least of your problems, kiddo." she said with a dark smirk. "And that depends. I mean, we have a lot of things to talk about, Venum. Starting with everything we need to know, everything you know. Tell me absolutely everything you know about the situation. Why'd you- no, how- no- okay. How did you feel. When it happened?" Asuna tried, glancing at her accomplice, who nodded, and quickly scribbled something on the clipboard.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hmm. Well, it happened when a titan tried to eat me." He said calmly, "I was as furious as hell. I didn't want to die without avenging my parents" He said quietly, hoping they wouldn't let him talk about his parents, "But when I WAS transformed, I didn't see anything nor did I know anything" He said calmly, "But when you cut my nape, most of it anyways. I saw you and then began to gain control over the titan" He said firmly, "I didn't know, I even had this power though" He said, confused of himself, "I don't know anything other than that" He said firmly. He saw her accomplice writing something, "What are you writing?" He asked curiously

Last edited: