• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Attack on Titan RP Discussion Thread

Alrighty. My character:

Name:
Kent [Unknown Last Name]
||
||
||
Appearance: Olive skin, with gold-ish hued eyes. Light tannish blonde hair. (Similar to my profile picture)
||
Personality: Though quiet, Kent is brave and reliable...most of the time. He can be a bit of a wimp, but when it counts he is one to lay it all out for the people he cares about.
||
Regiment of Choice: Military Police (But is transferred to -->) Survey Corpse
||
Backstory: [To Be Announced]

Last edited:
NAME: Era nechoki

Apperance: Has black that is neat and tidy, never takes off his survey cops. Outfit/odm gear. He also carrys additional titan killing wepons, such as an axe for desroying armored titans, and a crossbow to burn titans.

Past: some say hes a hero. Some say hes a monster. Some say he is from the future. He....can turn to a titan, but not a bare body one. His titan form keeps the odm gear and survey corps outfit, along with all of its wepons. His form looks like erens but its eyes glow blue instead of green, and looks more like a giant human. His titan form also speaks, and in skill rivals levi.

Regiment of choice: survey corps.

Last edited:
Name: Asuna Nikatori
//
//
//
Appearance: Asuna has tan-ish skin on a thin, wiry frame dappled with numerous freckles on her face. Her hair is brown, wavy and messy, but always drawn back into a somewhat poorly done ponytail. Her eyes are relatively large and green, with specks of gold hidden in them.
//
Personality: Asuna is quiet, not because she's shy, but because she finds others somewhat annoying- it's hard for her to find anyone that she finds a friend, but that's because she's very focused in her work, so she's often taken for the mean loner type. She's the silent tough type. However, when a titan gets in the picture, she becomes loud- not, like, screaming- but she suddenly becomes one with the team. Under the rare circumstance that she does have a "friend", she's very sweet and caring, as she was as a child.
//
Regiment of Choice: Survey Corps (As I'm guessing most will ask for).
//
Backstory: Asuna grew up in an average home, in an average town. She had an average childhood with average parents- er, parent. Her mother died in childbirth of her second child, who died during the process as well, when Asuna was about two. So her father taught her to barely show emotion and be tough despite her gender, but still, because of which, she was always disregarded. This made Asuna train harder for the next few years and make an oath to her childhood companions that she would join the Survey Corps and kill Titans to prove them wrong. And that's exactly what she planned to do. So, at sixteen, she decided to officially join.

(If she seems too much like a Mary Sue for whatever reason I'd be glad to change some factors if you want me to.)

@Platinum_ Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing! However, I just joined here, because my old favorite thread forum recently shut down, so I joined here, so ignore if I make dumb mistakes about format or something, but I'm sure we'll have fun writing with each other ;p

I'm sure you guys are allowed to. Theres only two of us so far and Omni usually comes on a couple days at a time. Go ahead and post, you can always delete them later if he isnt okay with it.