• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Attack On Titan RolePlay discussion

Do you like Attack on Titan?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F*** yes!

• No

• F*** no!

• Total voters
I want to inform everyone that this roleplay will not be as bloody as the animé or manga!

Rules:
Minor romance is allowed
Minor cursing but i'd prefer if you censor all of it
No OP characters at all (if you want to be a titan you should send me a PM first)
No double-posting
Two characters max
Have fun
Follow the Pokécharms rules~

Everyone should consider the fact that all those who are younger than 15 years old, are in training. Unless you're a villain/civillian

Canon characters are included.

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapons: (only the weapons that exist in the manga and animé. Don't make your own weapons)
Clothing: (this is for villains/civillians who have decided to fight)
Regiment:
Other:

My OC:
Name: Gabriel Beckman
Personality: He fights for what he think is right by any means neccessary. He respect other people's opinions and will hear them out but he sticks to his beliefs no matter what.
Appearance: 5.9 in height. Black hair. A few scars in his face from when he was training and some newer one's. One big scar between his elbow and fingers.
Clothing: a glove on his right hand to cover up the scar. A black sweater that have been re-sewn a few times and gray pants.
Regiment: none
Other: he's gay