• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Attack of the Grimms

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Okay!", the Munna responded. She shot out Psybeam, which activated her Psychic Gem. Then, she used Zen Headbutt, charging at the Absol. It leave her with a smile, making her feel proud at her power. Meanwhile, the Elgyem was confused on what a cloud was doing in the sky. "What?", the Elgyem contacted it's orb. "Oh... the cloud is condensed Earth water...", it summarized. It went to the Absol, which was being attacked by two Pokémon. It cocked it's head in confusion.

Eli watched as the young Eevee made her escape, leaving him 1 on 1 with the monster in front of him. "Okay, now she's safe... Hopefully..." Eli turned his attention to the predator, ready to rip the little Mimikyu apart. "Hey listen you! I uh...." Eli wasn't sure if the Grimm even understood him, much less listening. What he did know was that it didn't care and would tear him apart at any moment. "Oh screw it." Not giving the Grimm a chance to pounce, Eli sparked up and launched Thunder Wave at the Grimm in hopes of paralyzing it.

Remmie's attacks did nothing to Nightfall. "I thought I said to attack Sunny, not me. I would take the attacks myself, but I'm a dark type. Your attacks do nothing to me." She said as she shook the dirt from her white pelt. She looked at Sunny and nodded. Sunny nodded back and aimed a Shadow Ball at the Muna. Nightfall eyed both of the pokemon, keeping an eye on their condition. She wanted to see the power behind each of the attacks, which she couldn't do if she was getting attacked by moves that didn't even hurt her.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
The grimm didn't even try to listen, he ran toward the mimikyu in attempt to hurt him.
But unfortunately, he suddenly got paralyzed before he managed to do his attack.
The grimm tried to move but the status prevent him to do so, he growled and roared in anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aura followed her steps back to the shelter, the baby eevee was still wrapped up and sleeping in her ribbons.
Aura could see the stone in a distance, later she could see the pokemons battling each other as well.
Seeing them fighting brought worry to the sylveon, she didn't know they were just training, she shook her head so the bell would chime and calm her down.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Remmie laughed at her poor intelligence, and used Zen Headbutt on the Espeon. The Munna's head became enveloped in a psychic force, nearly invisible to a Dark type. "Full power!", it said, reactivating it's Psychic Gem. She started to wonder how powerful this Espeon was if the Elgyem's assumption was correct. Speaking of the Elgyem, it fled the battle, going to the Boy's Den. It made a computer-like noise, looking around at the den. "Hm... these Pokémon are indeed intelligent creatures... maybe even more than me...", it said, looking at the comfortable nests.

Sunny was about to use the Swift Getaway, but Nightfall told her not to use combos, meaning she couldn't use that. She narrowed her eyes and ran around the Muna. She still got hit though. However, since Sunny threw her Shadow Ball at Remmie and she ran straight into it she had to hurt her a little right? Sunny was about to fire another attack, but Nightfall shook her head. Sunny breathed and resumed the battle position. Next time she would use Protect, not try to dodge.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Ack!", Remmie screamed," A Ghost type move..." She switched it up and spun around upside down and back, creating a beam of concentrated Psychic type energy which it shot at the Espeon. It started to curve instead of going strait, catching the Espeon off guard.

Sunny was caught off guard for only a second. She remembered the way that Nightfall fought, she made the opponent rethink every move. That's what Sunny would do. She quickly put up a Protect and was getting ready to fire up a Swift as soon as the Protect went down.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
She seems better, now..., Remmie thought. Remmie was hit by Swift, but due to her already predicting it, it didn't feel that bad. She charged, using another Zen Headbutt. After all, the only two attacking moves she knew were Psybeam and Zen Headbutt as far as she remembered. Again, she was enveloped in energy, but this time mini-teleporting around in a numerous places, ready to make her attack.

"I want to see your other moves!" Nightfall said Remmie. "Even if they aren't attacking moves, seeing them would be important. I could mean the difference between life and death if a grimm attacks." She explained. Nightfall nodded to Sunny. She needed to show how important using moves that didn't hurt was important.

Sunny knew that Nightfall gave her permission to use combos and tricks that didn't harm the Muna. She grinned and made a huge star and jumped onto it to avoid Remmie.

Magic Sparkle

Aura wasn't really happy to see the others fighting, although she only met them a while ago.
The sylveon could see the espeon using shadow ball, later the munna using zen headbutt. she couldn't hear what they were saying from where see was, but for her it looked like a real battle.

Aura used disarming voice as she is fast walking toward the group, a beautiful soothing tune came from her mouth, the sylveon attempted to calm down the fighting pokemons with her relaxing tune.
When Aura got close enough she stopped her attack and jumped to the middle of the battlefield, she used protect to prevent the upcoming attacks from hitting her or someone else.

"W-what do you think you're doing?, W-why you are fighting each other?" She said in worry, but it was possible to see the anger inside her. "I-i just went for a small walk, j-just stop fighting each other, you are just hurting each other for no reason" she added in worry.
She would have used her ribbons to calm down the four pokemons, but three of them are wrapped up around the small eevee that on her back.
The eevee was still badly hurt, but she was still sleeping peacefully thanks to Aura's disarming voice and soothe bell that managed to calm her down.

"Fighting! This isn't fighting! This is highly regulated! I'm just training them! I'm sorry but we can't just be friendly to a grimm and it leaves us alone. Ask Sunny, she has tried it before." Nightfall scolded. She glared at the Sylveon. "Listen, what I am doing is to protect all of us. If you don't like it then you can leave, but let me train them. You and that Eevee on your back will be safer here if they practice now."

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
When Remmie started to use Hypnosis, she accidentally hit the Sylveon's forcefield, and it hit Remmie, making HER fall asleep. It's physically impossible for Munna to dream, otherwise they would eat their own dreams, which they couldn't, but they would try to, leading to an endless paradox. The Elgyem rushed in. "What is this?", it analyzed," Sleep? Is that what those dens are for? Nevertheless, I must heal this Munna from it's Status Condition" He fed it a very mysterious berry, awakening it. "Gah!", Remmie was shocked at the fact the Elgyem was above her," Wait... I thought I used..." She shook her head, using Hypnosis on the Espeon.

Last edited:
The attack worked. The Grimm was paralyzed, giving Eli a distinct advantage. However, this was where Eli's immaturity hindered him. "Yeah take that idiot. Know my name! I am Eli: protector of the weak and destroyer of you!"Eli's arrogance radiated, completely negating any fear or anxiety he might have felt earlier. "Now it's time you pay for your crimes." Eli confidently strutted towards the Grimm, preparing a Dazzling Gleam to hopefully put the monster down.

Sunny used Protect to keep herself safe from the status condition. Unfortunately, it didn't work and Sunny fell asleep. Nightfall stepped in. "Putting your opponent in a status condition is illegal during this battle." She announced. She then resumed watching the battle, hoping that th Elgem would wake Sunny up as well.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
The Elgyem went over to the Espeon, feeling a little annoyed. It fed it the same berry, annoying Remmie. "Fine...", she muttered," I guess I'll just use Psybeam…" It did the same thing, charging a force of power -- wait, no, that was a force of ENERGY. Energy Ball! It fired the ball directly at the Espeon, which was shocking to even Remmie.

Sunny was shocked for a moment, but then came back into focus. She used Shadow Ball to block the Energy Ball. The purple orb met with the green orb. Sunny slipped away from the two orbs and went behind Remmie and used Shadow Ball once more.

Magic Sparkle

"silly me..." Aura told herself quietly, she felt embarrassed by her sudden acts. "Sorry sweetie, i didn't relize you were just training, sorry that i disturbed you" the sylveon told the absol. she start walking away toward the cave, she didn't notice that the munna attempted to use hypnosis.
Before she entered the cave she turned to the four pokemons, "if anyone get hurt he can come to me and i will help" she shouted and entered the cave with the eevee sleeping in her ribbons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The grimm got annoyed more from the mimikyu's words, but he still couldn't move. Suddenly he get hit by the Dazzling gleam, it blowed him away and he crushed on the ground.
The grimm roared furiously, he managed to move and so he dashed toward the mimikyu with his claw, although he was slower than before.

The Grimm's reaction took Eli completely by surprise. Luckily, it was paralyzed, which allowed Eli to dodge out of the way at the last second. A bead of sweat rolls down his temple from underneath his cloak. "Th-that was close..." Without any more hesitation, Eli released another Dazzling Gleam.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
The Munna was hit and grew tired. It slowly dozed to sleep in the middle of combat. The Elgyem was confused -- was this a status condition. It contacted the orb, but only got information on Munna. "Hm...", it said, confused," Why is this thing like this? It does not seem to have a status condition..."

Magic Sparkle

The grimm got hit by the Dazzling gleam once again, it directly hit his face and the bright light blinded him.
He roared once more as he he looking left and right, it was very different to see the mimikyu but he could still smell a little bit of fear inside him.
The grimm started to dash toward him once again but he dashed on another direction and bumped into a tree trunk, he fell down and fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aura entered the girls' den with eevee as she she is swinging her softly left and right like she was her mother.
As long Pixie was wrapped up in the ribbons Aura could read her feeling.
The sylveon was searching for a comfortable object to place Pixie on while she tried to keep her calm.
Unfortunately she didn't found one, the only comfortable thing she could spot was a flat stone.
Aura placed the baby eevee on the stone and released the hold of her ribbons, then she sighed

Pixie was in a bad shape, she was badly damaged as one of her front legs seemed to be broken and sores scattered all over his body.
The sylveon placed her ribbon on Pixie's broken leg to read her feeling, Aura could see that she is calmer than before, but fear is still taking over her.
"It would be okay, i promise sweetie" Aura told the sleeping baby eevee as she start petting her head with her soft ribbon, "i will protect and take care of you sweetie, i promise".

"Sunny, I said no fainting," Nightfall said sternly.
"I didn't! If I did then I have a super Shadow Ball! You know I still struggle with that one." Sunny said worriedly. Nightfall looked down on the Espeon, then turned. "You only hit two times, this can't be a faint. She must have fallen asleep in battle, and not the status condition. Sunny go get Aura. Tell her that Remmie fell asleep in the middle of practice. I want to make sure this is just a lazy Muna and not something we should worry about." Nightfall ordered Sunny.
Sunny ran to the girl's den. "Umm, Remmie fell asleep in the middle of practice. And not the status condition either, she just plopped down after getting hit by one of my moves. Nightfall wants to make sure it's nothing serious."

Magic Sparkle

Aura was lying on the floor near the flat stone, she kept an eye on the eevee as her ribbon touching her head from time to read her feelings.
Soon she heard a voice, it was the espeon who called for her. The sylveon listened carefully to what Sunny said.
"Is that so? Then i will go check her out" Aura told the Espeon and stood up, she wrapped two of her ribbons around the sleeping eevee that only her tail, head, arms and legs wasn't wrapped up, she placed Pixie on her back but kept her wrapped up.
"Lets go sweetie" Aura said calmly to Sunny and walked with her to the battlefield.

The sylveon used another two ribbons to read the munna's feelings, it took a couple of seconds before she removed her soft ribbon touch from him.
"There is nothing you should worry about, she is just sleeping naturally. like that little vee" Aura said and rubbed the eevee's head with her ribbon. "All she need is to rest, i will take her to the girl's den now. Please be careful in your training" the sylveon said and wrapped two of her ribbons around the munna, then placing her near Pixie on her back as the munna is still wrapped up.

The sylveon started to walk toward the cave, she unleashed a soothing aura from her ribbons at the two sleeping pokemons. She did so only to keep them calm.

Nightfall felt something. She couldn't place it exactly, but she felt an urge to stand on one of the pillars and start staring at everyone. SHe couldn't help it much longer. She climbed a pillar, stood on top of it, and stared at camp. She had a feeling that none of the other pokemon would get this message but Sunny, but Sunny had a loud mouth. The news would spread.

Sunny saw Nightfall on top of a pillar while she stared at everyone. She ran to Aura in the girl's den. "Nightfall says there is going to be a big danger! We have to prepare for a real fight!" She shouted.

Magic Sparkle

Aura took Remmie and Pixie to the girl's den, she put the munna on the flat stone and released the hold from her. She sat near the stone as she kept eevee wrapped up in her soft and soothing ribbons, she lay down the eevee on her knees.
The sylveon petted Remmie's forehead with her ribbon, "you passed a lot dont you? But dont worry, everything is fine right now, just let out all of your stress and relax~" Aura told the two pokemons.

All in a sudden the espeon came in, she looked worried.
'Nightfall says there is going to be a big danger! We have to prepare for a real fight!' Sunny said, but Aura was still calm as ususal, she leaved the Munna for a moment and walked toward the espeon with the baby eevee still wrapped in her ribbons.
"First, you should calm down a bit, worry wont help you manipulate well" Aura told the Espeon and placed a ribbon on her, she unleashed a soothing aura from her soft ribbon in attempt to calm down Sunny.
"There you go~" Aura said cheerfully and calmly before continuing. "Second, unfortunately im not a fighter like you sweetie, The only attacking move i have is disarming voice which i am using to calm others. I actually hate fights and will try to prevent them from happening, but dont worry sweetie, I will join you soon and support you with protection and healing, i just need to help Remmie and the little vee as well" the sylveon explained.

Aura waited for the Espeon to leave before heading back to the flat stone where the sleeping munna was, she looked at Remmie and sighed.
"You two would have to stay alone while i am helping them, it is safer for you to stay here in this shelter" she told the two sleeping pokemons like they were awake.
The sylveon suddenly felt movement in her ribbons, she knew that the little eevee is starting to woke up and turned her head at her.

Pixie woke up slowly, the first things she saw after her vision got clearer is the sylveon.
She tried to struggle and get free from the sylveon's ribbon hold, she couldn't trust the pokemon at all, like anyone else.
"V-v-vee...! Ee-e-vee...!" Pixie yelled weakly, the fear took control of her as she is starting to cry, she putted all of her effort in attempt to escape.
Aura sighed as she released an aura from her ribbons, this time it affected differently.

Pixie stopped struggling slowly as she got weaker by the aura, She looked at the sylveon with her sobbing baby doll eyes as she continued to whimper and cry.
"D-dont give me that look sweetie, i am only here to help" Aura said as she petted the baby eevee's head with her soft ribbon, "i found you cold and hurt, i can understand why you are terrified but believe me i am not here to harm you. Please let me help you, i cant just leave you like that when you are badly hurt" Aura said with a sad look on her face, she unleashed her regular soothing aura to make Pixie calmer.

"V-vee..." Pixie whimpered slowly as tears still shedding, she wasn't sure if to trust the sylveon or not, thanks to the relaxing aura that calmed her she came to a choice.
"E-e-eevee..." the baby eevee whimpered with a weak nod, there wasn't any choices as she couldn't do a thing to help herself.
"Thank you sweetie, i promise i will do my best" Aura said in a relief and gave a smile to the young pokemon, she could understand that the eevee is still a baby from the fact she cant talk normally.

A nearby powerful grimm wandered off it favorite mountain to see if there was any pokemon it could prey on. It felt a small bit of netagive emotions in a small area, but nothing worth going all the way over there. Then, right when Pixie woke up,, it felt a surge of fear. It then decided to go hunting.

A big floating grimm started to apoach the camp. Some of it's body is gasous while it's center mass is solid. It shot out a long-ranged and precise Shadow Ball at the camp, annihilating one of the pillars. Silver started to wake up from the explosion.

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
The Elgyem stopped observing this strange world. He felt sick. "Grim...?", the Elgyem computed. He started to sputter like a robot and even sneeze. The cacophony of sounds woke Remmie up, and she was confused, tired, and on alert.

Magic Sparkle

"let me put you down to see how is your health" Aura said as she walks toward the flat board where the munna is, Remmie was still asleep at that time.
The sylveon placed down the eevee on the stone, she was covered with sores and scratches all over her small body.
Pixie stood up but Immediately collapsed, followed up with tears of pain.
"As i thought, your leg is broken so you wont be able to walk easily" Aura said as she wrapped one of her ribbons around the broken leg, the touch was more painful at the start which made the little eevee cry but after a minute it replaced with a soothing feeling that calmed her again.

"Doesn't it feel better sweetie?" Aura said and sat and the ribbon still wrapping and comforting, the eevee stopped crying now that the pain was gone from all of her body.
Suddenly a loud explosion was sounded as it made a small tremors, it took Aura in a surprise, "wh-wha!" She gasped.
Pixie freaked out and curled up in fear, she shivers and cried from how scared she was, because of her broken leg she was completely helpless and couldn't run away.
"Dont cry sweetie, its gonna be alright i promise you, i will protect you" Aura told Pixie as she is petting the curled up eevee with her ribbon, trying to comfort her.
Aura didn't notice that Remmie woke up, Pixie didn't notice that the munna was even there.

"What's going on?" Silver asked getting out of the den. At first he hoped that it was just pokemon training, then he saw one of the pillar he made completely gone, and the grimm coming closer to camp. Of course, a grimm has to show up again, He grumbled to himself, remembering why he had to leave is happy home in the caves and the reason for wanting to make this place so bad. "I'm going to beat that thing real quick!" Silver shouted, strengthening his defense with Iron Defense.