• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Attack of the Grimms

DUSCUSION: https://pokecharms.com/threads/attack-of-the-grimms-discusion.20929/#post-755851

"Done!" Silver sighed in relief, finally done digging out the girls' den. He walk out of the small cave and went to eat the last of the the food he had. With no grimms in the distance, and his optimistic personality, he figured that grimms would be in the places where afraid pokemon were, so the camp was safe for now. As he finishing eating his iron ore, Silver went a bit outside of the camp and started to make a giant pillar of slightly blue glowing stone using the move Stone Edge, as a signal for pokemon to see.

"Um, Nightfall?' Sunny said just loud enough for the Absol to hear.
"Yes Sunny?" Nightfall replied, hoping it wasn't another weird rock.
"Look." She said pointing at a glowing rock in the distance
"What the?" Nightfall questioned. It was a weird rock alright, but this one caught her interest.
"Should we check it out?" Sunny asked the older pokemon.
"Yes, let's go," Nightfall said, leading the way. "This better not be a trap." She thought.
When Nightfall got close enough, she saw an Aron, at least what looked like an Aron. For all she knew, he could be a grimm in disguise. "Sunny, approach cautiously. Remember what I taught you?" She whispered to her companion
"Don't trust anyone." She said immediately, although Nightfall could tell she didn't entirely believe it.
"Exactly, be quiet and let me do the talking." She turned away from the young Espeon and walked up to the Aron. "Hello there," she said in a sweet voice. "Nice place you have here. What is with the glowing stone?"
Nightfall felt Sunny stand beside her, clearly struggling to keep her mouth shut. Nightfall sighed. How long could she keep Sunny from telling her whole life's story?

"Welcome!" Silver shouted happily, though he was quite tired, "The stone was there to get pokemon to come here, and it seems like it's works. I made this place that way pokemon that aren't safe from grimm can be safe. If you want to stay however, you got to pass the grimm test." Silver looked at them intently.

"What's the grimm test?" Sunny blurted before Nightfall could stop her, to Nightfall's displeasure. Sunny could tell Nightfall wanted her to stay silent, but she couldn't hold it anymore! She couldn't help herself. Besides, the Aron seemed friendly.

Nightfall looked at him like he was crazy when he said it was to attract pokemon. If it could attract pokemon, then it could attract grimms. He was basically making a magnet. Then he spoke of a grimm test, to which Nightfall's dismay, Sunny asked first. Now she will never stop talking to this random stranger. Sunny was too pure for this world, Nightfall knew that. She was too trusting, too accepting, too talkative. It worried her.

"Glad, you asked," Silver said, cheerfully, "The grimm test is the way everyone will know that you aren't a grimm. Are you two ready to take it!" He could tell that Nightfall had doubts about the signal, but he appeared like he didn't notice. He then started to chew up his Metal Coat.

"Sure!" Sunny exclamed.
"Not sure that's how it works." Nightfall watched the Aron with suspicious eyes. How could one be so cheerful inside this world? Well, Sunny could, but she has always been cheerful, it was her nature. Well, wasn't that nature. It was quirky, or maybe bold. But, that isn't the point. How could this Aron be so cheerful about all of this?

"Are you a grimm?" Silver said, with a tone that was like a kid trying to be serious, "Ohh!" switching back to his normal voice, "My name is Silver! I can't believe I forgot to tell you two my name. Silly me! But are you a grimm?" Silver stared into Nightfall's eyes, and then Sunny, not preparing any attack or such.

(OOC: Here goes Sunny)
"Nooo, why?" Nightfall said. This pokemon, Silver, was getting weirder by the second. What did that question have to anything? She swore he was just making this up as he went.
This question made Sunny think for a minute. Could she be a grimm? She wasn't certain. "Can a pokemon become a grimm? What if I am a grimm?! I can't be a grimm! But what if I am?"
Nightfall looked at Sunny. She went into one of her question fits again. She should be out of this shortly, but if it didn't end she would have to calm her friend down.

"Umm...." Silver to look at bit stressed. He thought that it would be an easy yes or no question. "I think you can know if you are a grimm or not," Silver tried to talk Sunny out of her rant, "If you can't transform into a grimm, you can't be a grimm! And then you can stay! So, I'll say it again: Are you a grimm?"

Sunny opened her mouth again to give another rant, but Nightfall cut her off. "No, I found her as an egg, and she hatched into an Eevee. Therefore, she is a pokemon." She said quickly. If she didn't then Sunny would go on about how she never tried and whatnot. Something no one had time for. Sure, Nightfall never cut Sunny off, but she would stop Sunny before she started.

"Okay, but, I want her to say it," Silver said to Absol, and then turned to Espeon, "Listen to me, Are you a grimm or not? If you are a grimm, I'll be ready to use Metal Claw on you, but if you are not, I won't have to do that. And I really don't want to," he then started to whisper, "That Absol is scary."

Nightfall overheard Silver and smiled. At least some of her intimidation remained after becoming Sunny's mother.
Sunny quickly shook her head no. "No if I was a grimm, then I wouldn't be here. Nightfall attacks grimms without mercy. I also help her. We came up with a sta-" Sunny started to ramble, but Nightfall covered her mouth.
"What she means to say is that we fight together." She told Silver. "Don't tell him about our training methods." she whispered into Sunny's ear. She turned back to Silver and removed her paw from Sunny's mouth. "As Sunny already told you, I'm Nightfall and the Espeon is Sunny."

"Alright! Welcome to the camp! I'll show you where you can sleep," Silver walked over to the freshly finished den, "This is one of the two dens in the camp. It won't cavein anytime soon. If you want food, you can have my Metal Coat, though I chewed it up a lot."

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
A very young eevee tried to ran away from a Grimm, she was always terrified and scared so she never had a lot of time to rest before a Grimm tried to strike at her again.
Luckily for her, she always managed to ran away due to her abillity, but it never stopped her fear and the Grimms kept targeting her.
She kept running from the deadly Grimm in attempt to escape this one too, tears of fear fell dropped from her eyes durning the run as always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sylveon wandered before noticed a big stone from the distance, surrounded by blue aura.
"A glowing stone? You can't see that everyday" Aura told herself before walking toward it curiously, she shook her head so the bell on her ear would chime.
she always liked to hear the beautiful and charming sound of her item, it also helped to calm her down in need.

When she got closer she could see an Aron, Absol and an Espeon talking with each other.
"Hello there, what going on here?" The sylveon asked the three pokemon calmly once she was close enough, she didn't even suspect that one of them is a Grimm in disguise.

Nightfall immediacy took charge. "I'm Nightfall, this is Sunny and this is Silver. This place is a place where pokemon can have sanctuary from grimms. If you want to join, Silver will give you a weird test." She looked at Sunny who has a disgusted look on her face. "Who eats metal coats," She asked confused "That's like me eating my scarf." She said putting a paw on her scarf.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Remmie was looking for Pokémon that were asleep, and found one! "Delicious!", Remmie said, then used Dream Eater. The Elgyem woke up, surprising Remmie. "Gah!", they both shouted, then the Elgyem started to teleport repeatedly. Eventually, they teleported next to an Aron, Absol, Espeon, and Sylveon. The Elgyem stopped to observe the Absol, with it's Mysterious Orb it was holding lighting up. "Collecting Data....", the Elgyem said," Absol, the Disaster Pokémon. Many people believe it causes disasters due to it warning people before a disaster happens. Is that correct?", it announced, looking at the Absol. Remmie floated off of Elgyem, thinking it was a machine.

Last edited:
Nightfall sat still. "How dare you read me like that! Yes, it is correct. I can also feel large grimms coming in." Nightfall admitted. She hoped that the sudden amount of new pokemon would slow down.
Sunny was impressed. "Ooh! Do me! Do me!" she said to the Elgyem. Nightfall shook her head at Sunny's eagerness. She was always like this when she saw a new pokemon. Though Nightfall was suspicious of Elgyem, Sunny seemed fine near him. Although, Sunny can easily override her own danger sensors.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
It took a while for the Elgyem to observe Sunny," Espeon, the Sun Pokémon. Due to their alike features, it is believed that this Eeveelution is closer to Mew than the rest of it's brethren. It uses powerful Psychic attacks using it's concentrated thoughts. Is that correct?", the Elgyem stated. Remmie was getting confused and went to Silver. "So...", she said, looking around," What IS this place?"

"I guess so. Although I guess I'm not very good at using my psychic powers due to me taking all the time!" Sunny said. She couldn't believe that he missed out on the connection between Espeons, wind, and danger. That was a very important trait that all Espeons share. She looked at Nightfall who was currently glaring at the Elgyem and Muna like she thought they were grimms. She didn't look that way at the Sylveon. Maybe it was because of the Soothe Bell. But Sunny knew once they prove they are not grimms, Nightfall will except them as she did with the Tailow family that she once found or with the pride of Luxios.

Sapphire had herself stationed up in the mountains away from most other Pokemon. Up here, she could watch over the forest more easily, allowing her to assist any Pokemon in need. She was more than capable of defending herself against the Grimm, so she wasn't worried about being ambushed. Just as a safety precaution though, she did have Toxic Spikes laid around her camp just in case. Right now, she was busy making herbs and remedies for any injured Pokemon she may come across.

Lurking through shrub by shrub was a tiny Mimikyu, on the lookout for any unsuspecting Grimm he can catch off guard. He'd been waiting most of his life for this moment. "Look out creeps! Your destroyer is here and your death is near," he thought to himself, growing more and more anxious.

Magic Sparkle

"nice to meet you, my name is Aura" The sylveon introduced herself to Sunny, Nightfall, Silver and the two pokemons that appeared.
She gazed at the mysterious orb for a moment, it was seem like that orb have information on every pokemon, like the pokedex that humans had before they were gone.
"Thats an interesting item sweetie, i have never seen one of those before" Aura told the Elgyem calmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The little eevee kept running, the grimm who is chasing her still haven't gave up yet.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
The Elgyem held the Orb in the air. "This item is sacred to my homeworld… It records data on any creature we've studied…", it stated, then it put the Orb back in it's original position. The Elgyem felt sick. "Unknown... unknown!", it chanted," Grimm located!" Remmie had a look on her face," A... grimm!?" Elgyem went calm. "False alarm...", it said," Sorry for any distress... I have a negative reaction toward those creatures you call "Grimms", but that was a brain malfunction..."

Last edited:
"Hello Everyone!" Silver announced to the new pokemon, "For all the pokemon that would like to stay in the camp please come to me and get ready to...." He paused for a bit for 'dramtic' effect, "The grimm test!" He seem happy about all the newcomers though the more pokemon in the area, the higher the chance a grimm would be in the midst. He then got distracted by the Elygem's Orb, "What's this?"

Magic Sparkle

Aura looked at Silver, "sounds fun! How are you going to do this sweetie?" She said cheerfully, she didn't pay attention at all to what the Aron tried to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The baby eevee continued running away from the Grimm, she started to make a gap between them.
She started to get tired and her movement slowed down a bit, she haven't slept for a few days and didn't eat much.
The Grimm started to narrow the gap and roared loudly, terrifying the young eevee even more.

Pixie tried to speed up with all her strength, she got more frightened and scared with each moment, the young eevee wasn't dumb enough to know that she would be out of power very soon.

Nightfall facepalmed. "If you want to stay here you'll have to go with his stupid question and answer it," Nightfall grumbled. She narrowed her eyes at Silver. "I'm not sure how he even came up with this!"
"He's going to ask you if you ar a grimm! Then you answer him! It's very easy." Sunny exclaimed. She felt the urge to talk more, but she fought it off. Aura needed to listen to Silver.

"It's really simple actually, Are you a grimm?" Silver asked the Syleon, "And you have to answer truthfully. Ohh, nice bell by the way, is it tasty?" Arons' interesting diet of metal, preferable iron, was Silver's favorite food, though he could eat normal berries, metal was tastier. He also had no problems with anyone doubting his methods.

Magic Sparkle

Aura covered two of her ribbons around the bell after she heard the Aron, "sorry, but i am afraid i cant let you eat this sweetie, this is a very important item for me" she explained calmly and removed the ribbons from her ear.
"Anyway, i am not a grimm, at least that what i think" Aura said.

"Why is everyone so unsure about being a grimm," Silver sighed, "Anyway, welcome to the camp, if you want it to be, your new home!" Silver then yawned, "Still pokemon out there, need to stay awake," he told himself aloud. He started to chew on his metal coat, in hopes that would keep him awake.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Rather late, the Elgyem replied to the Aron's question," To cut it short, on you're world, it would be best described as a Pokedex." Remmie realized the other Pokémon thought she knew who the Elgyem was," So... I'm Remmie! I could come in handy if you need any bad emotions sucked out of anyone to keep away grimms!", she said to the Aron.

A loud roar caught the ears of Eli. Anxiety swelled within him which was quickly replaced with excitement. "It's show time! Boy this is gonna be awesome!" Eli dashed out from the shrubs towards where he heard the roar. He found the source in no time, spotting a fairly young little Eevee trying to escape from the devastating monstrosity known as the Grimm. The sheer size and ferociousness alone was almost enough to reconsider. However, now the life of an innocent child was on the line. When the Eevee drew near, Eli burst out of his hiding spot. "Don't worry, I'll take this beast on. Just get out of here!" Eli's voice was shaky and uncertain but he wasn't going to back out now.

"Awesome!" Silver replied to the Elygem, not knowing what even a pokedex was. "My name is Silver," He then greated Remmie, "Pleasure to met you!" He then remember something, "If you want to take the grimm test, ask the Absol over there! I'm going to take a nap." Silver then went on his way to the boys' den.

Nightfall just looked at the Muna. "I'm not going to give you the grimm test. It's stupid. How about we have this Elgyem use his orb. That should give better results." Nightfall said. She didn't want to give such a stupid quiz. She glanced over at the Elgyem. "Well, what does it say?" Nightfall glanced over at Sunny and noticed that she was angry. "Trust me Sunny," she whispered.

Sunny couldn't believe that Nightfall would ignore such an important question! The test was sure to work every time! And she would rather have the faulty orb protect them? Sunny wanted to give the test herself, but Nightfall was given the order herself. Nightfall was the one to do it, not her. And yet, she wouldn't do it. She heard Nightfall whisper to her. Those familiar words that she spoke whenever Sunny was having misgivings. Se hadn't heard them since she was an Eevee. "Ok." she breathed. She would place her trust Nightfall as she had done in the past. It had saved her life in the past.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Remmie felt happy at the Aron's cheerful attitude. Then, when the Absol replied, she felt angry at it. "Stupid Dark types...", she mumbled, going to the Girl's Den, awaiting someone to fall asleep, to eat their dreams, of course. Meanwhile, the Elgyem cocked it's head to the left, confused at the Absol's comment. It later observed the trees in the sanctuary.

"What I meant is to use your orb on the Remmie." Nightfall explained. She looked at Aura and Sunny. "I thought that was obvious." She looked back at the Muna. "I thought I was pleasant for a dark type." She mumbled.

Sunny overheard Remmie and ran after her. "Don't say that about Nightfall!" She cried, "She's super nice, in her own Absoly way. I should know. I lived with her my whole life!"

Magic Sparkle

Pixie ran the best she can, but soon her leg encounter a rock and she fell flat to the ground.
She tried to stand on her feet but the Grimm quickly made up to her, he roared another time before assaulting the eevee with a cross poison, hurling her away to the sky.

Pixie crushed into the ground intensity, she could feel pain all over her tiny body, a purple bubble came from her mouth.
"V-v-ee-v-ve" The eevee said, She could barely stand on her feet from how they much they shivered due to the pain. when Pixie managed to stand up she heard another loud and terrifying roar.
The young pokemon immediately started to run away, every step was painful but she tried to ignore it and keep running.
She looked backwards and saw the Grimm running toward her from a distance, the monster seemed to get closer with each second.
seeing that made the baby eevee scared even more, she tried to put all her effort to escape but it didn't help much.

Suddenly, a mimikyu came bursted out from the bush she was heading to.
Pixie was spooked by the look of the creepy looking pikachu, besides that she was terrified from everything at that moment.
The baby eevee immediately changed direction and continued running, although she just got slower with each moment due of being tired.
pixie didn't make it that far before collapsing into the ground, she was still awake, but completely out of power.
The eevee was too weak to do anything, not thinking straight or moving as well.
The only thing she could do is to suffer and shiver from all the pain and the poison.

Luckily, the grimm didn't follow Pixie, the monster stopped when Eli went from his hideout. The grimm could feel his fear and decided to deal with the mimikyu first, he grinned as he is getting ready to attack with his sharp claws.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It was obvious i guess but it doesn't matter, we all got an invitation to join so it means we are all going to live together, right?" Aura said cheerfully to everyone, "it would be great" she added.
Aura always happy and carefree about everything, aspecially because of the soothe bell that keep supporting her.
"Anyway, i think i will do a walk around the place, see ya later~" the sylveon said with a joyful giggle before walking away to a small trip.

Aura walked quite a long way before noticing something in a distance, it looked like a tremulous stone from the place she was. "If a stone can glow then i guess stones can distance as well" the sylveon chuckled as she is curiously walking toward it.
The figure turned out to be a young eevee, lying helplessly on the cold ground and shivering in the gentle breezes.

"Oh my, are you okay sweetie?" Aura said as she is rushing toward the baby eevee, wounds were scattered all over Pixie's body and purple bubbles kept coming from her mouth, she looked like she is close to faint or even die.
"Poor thing... Let me help you" Aura said and start wrapping up the eevee with three ribbons, soon the whole pokemon was wrapped up except her head and tail.

Pixie was too tired and weak to do anything against it, she only looked at the sylveon with an helpless look on her face, her eyes were half closed and tears were scattered all over her face.
Aura start petting Pixie's head with her last ribbon in attempt to calm her down.
"Is it was grimm who did it to you?" Aura asked calmly and looked to the left and then to the right.
"Well, whoever did it to you, that meanie is not around here" Aura said as she is looking at Pixie.

Pixie may look a bit calm from the outside but Aura knew that she is probably suffering from the inside.
The sylveon let out a beautiful and charming sound from her throat along with a peaceful chimes from her bell.
it was none other than a disarming voice followed up with heal bell.
All the voices started to affect Pixie, her eyelids started to close even more while she was cured from the poison. she felt a bit calmer than the past days and went into a peaceful slumber with the voices.

Aura looked around her before looking back at the sleeping eevee, there was a peaceful look on her face.
"Sleep tight sweetie, i will take care of you until you will recover, then i will look for your parents so you could be with them again" the sylveon said and sighed.
"I planned to walk until the mountains and return, but now i think that young eevee is more important" she told herself and started to walk back into the shelter as eevee still wrapped in her ribbons.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Remmie's attitude shifted, showing more of a positive behavior to Sunny," Yeah... I jumped to conclusions too soon..." Remmie had a sudden thought, Is that Aron a Grimm? Remmie floated as fast as it could to the Aron. "I knew this was a trap! You tricked us to come here so you'd backstab us at the last moment!", she said. She sighed, knowing it wasn't right. "Ugh... I'm sorry... I just am too paranoid about Grimms…"

Last edited:
Nightfall didn't want the pokemon to do nothing while grimms were out there. She needed to get this bunch battle ready. "Sunny!" she called. Sunny stuck her head out of the female den. "Yes, Nightfall?" Nightfall ordered
"Get Remmie out here. We need to see her skills and where she needs to improve. You'll also train with her."
"Yes Nightfall, I'll get her right away!" Sunny replied cheerfully. She stuck her head in the boy's den and whispered. "Hey, Remmie, Remmie, Nightfall wants us to train. Come on!"

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Remmie turned around, gleaming. "Okay! I can't wait!", she exclaimed. She followed Sunny to Nightfall, smiling. "What will we be training", she was about to say ma'am, but forgot if the Absol was a boy or a girl. Then, she realized how awful that sounded. Quickly, anxiety overran her, and she started to feel squirmish and shy.

The sudden outburst that Remmie had was at the sleeping Silver, for he was dead tired. He continue sleeping peacefully in the company of stangers, with dreams of of mountains of iron and him tasting the delicous, when infact he was just chew on his Metal Coat again.

"I want to see your moves and know how powerful they are. Usually, I'll have you attack me, but you are a psychic-type and I'm a dark-type. So since I know where Sunny is at with her training, I'll have to measure your strength against her's. The rules are simple, there is no time limit, the battle will continue until one of you forfeits or until I say so. Sunny no tricks."
"Of course Nightfall!" SHe said with a smile.
Nightfall frowned "No combos either." She corrected herself.
Sunny let out an angry sigh and got in battle position.