• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Atimal Academy

"Luckily the school provided us a map a map", Kai said as he pulls a map out." Follow me" Kai instructed Rocky. Kai tried to think of a way of not making this awkward for both of them. "So Rocky what region are you from because I never saw a Scorbunny back home," he asked as he kept his eyes on the map. "bark", Riolu barked warning Kai that he is going to bump into something. Kai did not hear Riolu and consequently into one of the lighting poles. He regains his balance "I am good" he said.

"Uh...if you say so..." He'd murmur. "Anyway, I'm from Kalos. I only have a Scorbunny because it was a gift. So, yeah, does that answer your question?" He'd say while walking.

Juniper nodded dazedly as her new dormmate proceeded to give her a dump of information, doing her best to remember most of the details. During this... screening of information, per say, she'd let out the occasional "yeah" or "okay" as they walked, but was generally quiet as she got the sense that her roommate might not be fond of her rambunctious nature. Alongside Athena, Juniper slipped into the dorm room, watching with a keen sense of interest as the other girl promptly passed out probably the moment her head hit her pillow.
It had also then occurred to her that not many others had their Pokemon out. She curled her lip into a frown at that, scrunching her nose in distaste. She didn't see the purpose in keeping their Pokemon confined in their Pokeballs unless they preferred to be in the ball... But, alas, that was a comment of which that didn't really matter, so with that she promptly turned around, flicking her wrist to gesture Fennley to follow her. The Growlithe let out a little yip and trotted after her, as she went... nowhere in particular.
Juniper proceeded to wander, hands stuffed into the pockets of her black cargo pants as she meandered about. The Growlithe beside her would let out a little huff on occasion when he saw something that intrigued him, but didn't stray from the girl's side. It seemed that all of her classmates had taken to it to settle into their dorms and chat with their dormmates, but considering her dormmate seemed to have little interest in her, Juniper continued to wander, until...
Well, until something happened to her, she supposed.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
"Okay Eevee! Dodge that lick! Now Swift again!" His Eevee was in sync with him, and was doing fairly well.
William's Froakie probably didn't have anymore energy left, And eevee was still in great shape.
IT was only a matter of time that Froakie would faint.

William was surprised that Lick didn't paralyze Eevee, but that wasn't a real problem. The real problem was that Froakie was taking too much damage. "Froakie find shelter!" Froakie jumped towards the trees, but a star from Swift hit it. However it was unfazed as William watched. Froakie went to the top to the tree and charged up it's Pound and Water Gun. William knew that Protean was boosting his attacks, but he did not see this coming. Froakie jumped off the tree spinning like a drill. William was shocked.

"Yea in a way", Kai responded. "I am from Alola in Melemele island" he added. Kai stopped at a building and looked at Rocky, "Here is the dorm building...Well, let's go.", he said. Kai and his pokemon walk into the building to find their dorm. After a bit of exploration of the building, Kai finally found his and Rocky dorm. He left his thing and looked at his pokemon. "Lets wander around" he said to his pokemon. Both Litten and Riolu agreed with his trainer. "Rocky im going out makes your self comfortable", he said as he exit the building. Once Kai exited building, he put his headphone on and begin exploring.

Rocky looked around. "Pretty big...Scorbunny, time for an adventure! I need to know my Roommate better, anyway!" Scorbunny nodded. They ran out behind Kai, closing the door. They then ran behind Kai to catch up.

After a while of wandering, Juniper found herself by the greenhouse, which seemed to be bustling with people and Pokémon alike. There was a little sign just outside the building encouraging students to use the greenhouse to catch new Pokémon, but the girl had no intention to do so. Regardless, she still slipped in, finding inside a pair of boys battling their Pokémon and a girl, who was seemingly infatuated with the Pokémon inside. Fennley followed her inside, the Growlithe sitting beside her as she leaned against a counter, watching the battle with growing interest. A Froakie and an Eevee, battling somewhat-quietly in a crowded greenhouse. Fennley shifted his weight from one paw to the other, staring at the fight, before Juniper ruffled the tuft of fur on his head.
"Nah, buddy, no battling right now," she mused, recognizing the glint of intent in the Growlithe's eyes. He huffed dramatically at her, before bounding off to join the girl surrounded by bug-types, sitting beside her with a little yip and a wagging tail. Juniper snickered, rolling her eyes. Fennley did love attention. She continued to watch the battle, now sitting on the counter with her legs dangling, trusting her Pokémon to not make a stupid decision and allowing her to study the battle before her.

After a small amount of time, Medea woke up from her nap and floated around for a bit. Medea waited for Athena to wake up but she wouldn't. Medea tried everything to wake Athena up, from yanking her very long pigtails to screaming in her ear but she was sleeping like a log. Medea was almost panting by this point and Medea even tried lifting Athena using Telekinesis. Nope. Athena learned to sleep during all of these things due to Medea's many attempts to scare her when Athena first caught Medea. After a short time, Medea gave up and decided to give up and go out on her own. She stuck mostly to the shadows since the school appeared to be pretty strict on pokemon out of pokeballs and away from their trainers. Through her wandering, she found a greenhouse. Medea found what appeared to be a greenhouse with a few trainers inside. Medea chuckled to herself and thought of the perfect way to scare them. Medea floated through the glass walls, hid in the shadows of a few plants and waited for the perfect chance to scare them.

| Korutesu |

Neon had just come up with a plan, An unstoppable plan to hit Froakie. "Okay! Eevee, You know what to do! Final Hit!" His Eevee became faster, and ran up towards Froakie, Like a quick attack, And then used Swift. The move was close to the Froakie as it hit it with Swift. "Good Job Eevee! You did good!" Neon shouted out to his Pokemon. His Eevee was getting stronger and better as time passes, Neon was happy. His Eevee was getting better at it's training.

Froakie was hurt by the blast and the stars hittting it but it powered through all the stars, continuing the attack. William was surprised that Froakie was taking that much damage without fainting. The winds were also creating a air current pushing Eevee back. "Keep going Froakie!" William said as Froakie fell. William could see in it's eyes that it had fiery determination. FROAKIE!! It called as the air current got stronger.

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

Neon's Eevee was getting tired, but his Eevee knew that it would take just one last hit to win. "Okay! Eevee! Shadow Ball! Finish It!" His Eebee had gotten ready for it's attack as the ball was thrown toward Froakie, Neon hoping that Eevee had just won the battle. "Good hit Eevee! Stand down!" Neon told his Eevee since if it already had fainted, he didn't want to hurt it more. He just had to see if Eevee had won the battle as the dust had gone.

Froakie was knocked into a tree branch, kicked out of it's own attack. It fainted and slid down the tree. "Well, you win Neon! Congratulations!" William said happily as he returned Froakie into the Pokeball. "If you want, we could go back to our dorms and rest, because that was tiring." He suggested to Neon. The sun was beginning to set as William went to see more new Pokemon. He saw a Swadloon and a couple Chatot as he rested.

Now that the commotion of battle was over, Medea knew this was the perfect time to start. She first started knocking over a few pots with Telekinesis. Hoping that that would get the three students' attention. Once that happened she started a faint weeping sound that slowly got louder and louder, prompting the students to investigate the corner where she's hiding, ready to deliver a bone-chilling scream to scare them.

While this was happening Athena was just starting to wake up. "Well that was a satisfying nap," said Athena as she stretched her arms out. Athena proceeded to take out her belongings. Athena put her clothes in her drawers, unpacked her mini bookshelf, put on a desk lamp, and put on a wooloo plush. "Now all that's left is the closet," she said as she hung up her clothes but at that point, something occurred to her. "I have not seen Medea all day. I know she was irritated with me for spraying her, and would most likely not want to interact with me, but she would at least give me a yank on my pigtails." Athena picked up Medea's Pokeball (which happened to be a Dusk Ball). Athena pressed the button. After a red flash of light, the dusk ball flashed a few times and flashed a code that meant: the pokemon is not in range. It then occurred to Athena that if Medea went out on her own, she was most likely to scare someone. One thing would lead to another and it would somehow end up with her being kicked from the school. Athena had to act. Athena ran out of the dormitory and ran around the campus and looked around. "Alright, running around like a lunatic is a not very efficient method of locating Medea. I will definitely need a birdseye view," said Athena as she noticed a faint crying. She turned around and noticed a Drifloon caught on a tree. It's "strings" were tangled around a tree branch and it was struggling to get free. She approached it and said "Please calm down. I might be able to help you." The Drifloon stopped crying and looked at Athena. "It appears we are both in similar situations. We both require each other's abilities. Would you agree to help me if I helped you?" The drifloon nodded and Athena untied the strings from the branch. Soon the Drifloon was free and looked like it couldn't be happier. "You seem like you would be a very valuable ally in the future. Would you like to join my team?" said Athena as she held out a Pokeball. "Drifloon!" said the ballon pokemon as it tapped the Pokeball's button. Three shakes, and a flash of light later, Athena caught a Drifloon.
Species: Drifloon
Nickname: Hermes
Ability: Flare Boost
Moves: Gust, Ominous Wind, Tailwind, Will-o-Wisp
"Alright, I need a name for you...Hermes is a good one." said Athena as she pressed the Pokeball and the Balloon pokemon floated around Athena. "I need you to find another one of my friends. It is a Misdreavus and she is most likely in the process of trying to scare someone. I need you to try and locate her and report back to me. Do you understand Hermes?" "Drif-loon" said the Drifloon as it flew off at the same time as Athena ran off and they both looked for the missing Misdreavus.

"I hear weeping in the bushes..." William said running back over to the corner. William released Skrelp out of it's ball. It trundled towards the bushes. "I just need you to check what is in those bushes. I hope it isn't a scary thing pretending to be sad." William said to Skrelp. It walked into the dark bushes, unsure of what would happen. It couldn't really see anything in the foliage.

Bell was looking for Charlie, but then Drilbur's Pokeball started to shake. "Not now Drilbur, we gotta get to the dorms first, and find our dorm mate." Drilbur wasn't really good at waiting, like for food. Soon the shaking paused for a moment, then started shaking more after the pause. "At least Bergmite knows how to be patient." Bell sighed, as Drilbur's Pokeball stopped shaking. "At least your patient now."

Last edited:
Charlie was looking for Bell in the cafeteria, "Let's see if I were a bad dorm mate where would I be, I know I'd sit at a table and eat a grilled cheese sandwich, oh never mind there she is." Charlie walked over to Bell and started arguing with her. "Do you know how long I was waiting, I almost ordered something with my money, you have got a lot of explaining to do, I mean I barely knew what was going on because someone can't talk to me about a dorm, but anyway what dorm are we in?" Charlie asked Bell.

Medea saw her chance and seized it. Seeing the Skrelp go slowly towards it, Medea dived into a shadow, snuck behind the black haired teen who was the owner of the Skrelp. Then, at the perfect moment, she floated up to her ear and screamed as loud as she could. Immediately after she started laughing uncontrollably because that was one of her best scares yet. Luckily, at the same time Medea screamed, Hermes just so happened to be over the greenhouse. The Drifloon floated over to Athena and pointed over to the greenhouse. "Great job Hermes, you were invaluable as a teammate," said Athena and returned the balloon pokemon to his respective Pokeball. Athena stormed over to the greenhouse and slammed open the door seeing the cackling Misdreavus. "Medea." said Athena not very loud, but very firm. Medea noticed this, realized she was very much in trouble and decided to bolt. Too bad for Medea, Athena had Medea's Pokeball ready and returned Medea right before she floated away. After a sigh, and securing her pokeball, she walked closer into the room. "I deeply apologize for Medea's behavior. She seems to have a tendency to misbehave more and more each day. I've tried to get her to cease but no matter what I try she continues to defy me." said Athena before a yawn and scratching the back of her head.

William was so shocked by the screaming Misdreavus that he was paralyzed. He heard the girl apologize, but after a few seconds he fainted. Skrelp walked out of the bushes and saw William on the floor. It immediately sent Kadabra out to wake him up. Both Pokemon began hitting William hard. They grabbed leaves and smacked them on his skin. Skrelp used Icy Wind, but the cold wouldn't make him wake up. William was thoroughly knocked out. Kadabra looked at the Misdreavus with sheer rage, but it didn't burst out.

Bell didn't notice Charlie until he said something. "Oh, well-" Then Drilbur escaped from his Pokeball, as he ran off to the greenhouse. "DRILBUR!" Bell said angrily, it was normal for him to run off for a snack but Drilbur never ran off not for a snack. Once Drilbur was at the greenhouse, he saw many pokemon, including a paralyzed boy. Bell soon reached the greenhouse, but Drilbur stuck his tongue out at Bell and dug a burrow, and ran off in it. Bell sighed, as Drilbur would turn up soon because Drilbur hasn't had any food (except a few berries) this entire day.

Last edited:
"Haw haw, your pokemon doesn't like you, your pokemon doesn't like you." Charlie said in a teasing tone. "Leave it, if it wants to come back, it'll come back, if it doesn't, well that just means you're a bad trainer." Charlie looked at Bell with a smirk on his face. "My pokemon actually listen to me, why did you even catch a Drilbur, I mean did someone else take the better pokemon, like I don't know a Emolga or something?" Charlie asked.

While following his roommate, Rocky came across a Greenhouse with multiple strange entities flailing about. He walked over to two entities, supposedly talking about a Drillbur, and asked, "Hey, do you need some help with caring for your Pokemon?" He has some experience when he had to feed his Tailow, who wasn't listening to a word he said back then.

"Hey, I know how to care for my Pokemon. He just doesn't like being in his ball for a long time, and he's really impatient, that's all." She tried to be calm and collected, but then she noticed Rocky. "Oh, hi," I didn't know what to say. Although my brother used to tease me, soon I got so angry I punched him in the bloody lip so hard, he was in the hospital for months. I hesitate to remember that moment in my life. "At least Burgmite likes me," I placed some Aspear and Cheri berries in front of the hole, Drilbur's favorite berries. Then he popped back out and ate them, then I returned him after.

Skrelp decided to try to wake William. It stumbled into the bushes, near a pile of berries. It saw some jolts of electricity and it followed, leading into a dark clearing with light flowing into the center. Skrelp wandered around, bumping into some rocks. It felt shy and alone. Suddenly, lots of eyes appeared and electric jolts fired into the space. Skrelp froze as a Galvantula appeared from the shadows along with some Joltik. Skrelp immediately fired of a Icy Wind, hurting some Joltik, but it was hit by some Thunder Shocks. It decided to flee, followed by Joltik and the Galvantula.

Rocky shrugged and walked over to William's unconscious state. "Uhm, are you alright?" He asked, knowing that William would probably not reply. He then thought up an idea. "Go, Tailow and Scorbunny!" He exclaimed, as both of his Pokemon landed onto the ground with style. "Alright, Scorbunny, I need you to kick him, and Tailow, I need you to peck him. Then that could be enough." The Pokemon nodded, aiming their attacks (Double Kick and Peck) at William, hopefully hitting before William woke up.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
BZZT.
Sorry, that's a rule violation! Autoing - controlling another person's character without their permission, or forcing a hit on their character - is strictly disallowed. You can have a pokemon aim an attack at the other person's character, but it isn't up to you to decide if the attacks hit. That's up to the other person. Please edit your post accordingly.

"Liar liar, pants on fire, go away and uh, uhhh, darn it nothing rhymes with fire, stupid fire, what kind of word is fire anyway, it sounds stupid." Charlie sarcastically laughed for a bit to male fun of Bell then he leaned on a wall. "Can we just hurry up and get to our stupid dorm already, its bad enough I have to live with someone, its even worse I have to live with you, and your weird mole pokemon." Charlie grumbled for a bit.

Double Kick and Peck slammed into William, but his brain was thoroughly knocked out. Meanwhile, Skrelp dashed towards the end of the bushes. Joltik chased and jumped towards it, but Skrelp fired Icy Wind and Acid, knocking them back. It turned, seeing Galvantula's blue eyes staring at it. Suddenly a Discharge blasted out, flinging Skrelp into the open.

He'd notice the Skrelp getting flung and run over. "Uh oh, oh crap-" He said, as he witnessed the Galvantula. "ALRIGHT, I'VE HAD IT!" He yelled. Scorbunny used Ember and Tailow used Peck, aiming at the Spider Pokemon and hopefully landing to do heavy damage. "Good luck, guys!" He yelled to his Pokemon.

Joltik began pouring out of the woods, following their leader, Galvantula. Kadabra noticed Skrelp and carried him over to William's unconscious body as a pair of Joltik leaped at Kadabra. However, a Tailow accidentally pecked at one, knocking it back as a Ember attack took care of another one. Kadabra sighed and looked through William's pockets, finding a pair of Revives and some potions. It grabbed Froakie's ball and released the fainted Froakie. Kadabra sensed a Joltik, so it used Shadow Ball. The shadowy ball knocked out another Joltik. Galavantula stayed back and swayed, slightly upset.

Rocky and his team continued to fire attacks at the Joltik, hopefully hitting said attacks and K.Oing some. "Where are all of these Joltik coming from?!" He exclaimed. He looked to Kadabra, who seemed to be healing a Froakie. "Tailow, Scorbunny, keep on going!" He yelled, and ran to Kadabra. "Here, I can help." He said, as he gave Kadabra some Super Potions and even a few Hyper Potions. He then ran back to his team. "Scorbunny, Tailow! Ember and Gust!"

Kadabra watched as the Tailow and Scorbunny drove back the swarm of Joltik. it quickly healed Froakie and Skrelp, after firing another Shadow Ball at Galvantula. Froakie and Skrelp immediately woke up, dazed as a Joltik jumped towards them. Skrelp immediately fired an Icy Wind, sending it back. Froakie fired Pound on a nearby Joltik, flying up high and changing it's type to normal. It landed with another pound on a mound of three Joltik, K.Oing the trio.

"Keep going!" Rocky yelled, as Scorbunny performed a spin to use Ember and strike a wider radius, directed to more Joltik. Tailow used Gust from above to try and get more Joltik without them getting it. Tailow then had an idea. She picked up Scorbunny and flew into the skies. Scorbunny shot Embers from above, spreading them everywhere above the Joltik.

As Bell would notice the swarm of Joltik, she would decide to send out Skorupi to help. "I know you can do this, now, Use Poison Fang!" As Skorupi bit some of the Joltik and badly poisoning some, she'd notice Rocky using all his Pokemon, then she'd wonder if Bergmite or Drilbur should help. "Well, I guess 3 is better than 1," As Bell sent out Bergmite and Drilbur, she told them both to go out in the wilderness to go get some support. Then, out of nowhere, some Zigzagoon and a few Linoone was behind Drilbur and some Lotad and Lombre behind Bergmite. The wild Pokemon behind Drilbur and Bergmite have experience with this sort of problem happening and they knew what to do, as they told Drilbur and Bergmite the plan. As the Zigzagoon and Linoone Used Pin Missile on the Joltik and the Lotad and Lombre were using Bubble Beam, Drilbur and Bergmite used Rapid Spin together on the Galvantula.

Last edited:
Kadabra noticed the reinforcements and nodded. It was time to really hit hard. Kadabra fired a Shadow Ball at some Joltik running at the Tailow, as Froakie worked with Drillbur and Bergmite, attacking the Galvantula with Pound. Skrelp joined in the pummeling with Acid. But the Galvatula roared and struck some Pokemon with Cross Poison. Skrelp and Froakie flew back, injured and dazed. the Galvantula used Bounce, soaring high, before landinng on unconscious William. It bit down on William, releasing electricity into his nerves, making him shake vigirously.

Charlie, wanting to get his hands dirty, decided to pull a smug grin as he put on a pair of very weird sunglasses and took out a Pokeball, the pokeball had inside of it a very small Ralts, when it came out, Charlie put a pair of glasses on it, and they started walking, a few of the Joltik horde came running at them, Charlie just smiled and pointed at them. "All right buddy, Psybeam, just like we practiced!" The Ralts fired a Psybeam at the floor in front of the Joltik, causing them to fly breifly into the air until one landed on Charlie's head. "MAMA NOOO, get it off me, get it off me!" Charlie ran around as the Joltik stayed on his head, the Ralts had no choice but to Thunder Punch the Joltik off, it missed and the Joltik jumped of Charlie as the Ralts punched the back of Charlie's head, Charlie turned around and was mad. "Watch where you're punching you idiot, we're aiming for the spiders, not ME!" Charlie just sighed as he rubbed the back of his head and walked to the sidelines and he'd stay there until the fight was over.

Tailow would toss Scorbunny into the horde of Joltik, and he used Ember and Double Kick to fend them off from inside of the horde. Tailow then noticed Galvantula, and used Wing Attack to get them to stop attacking Galvantula, hoping it would hit and scare Galvantula off.
Meanwhile, Rocky was tossing berries to his "Team", and noticed Charlie at the sidelines after he had yelled at Ralts, so he decided to do something. "Hey!" He yelled at Charlie. "Maybe if you didn't criticize others, and instead worked on yourself, too, you'd be a better trainer and a better friend!" He then went back to helping his team out.

Charlie stared at Ralts, wondering what Rocky meant by that, he took the popcorn out Ralts' hands and smiled. "Popcorn is for winners, because we ain't done yet, we gotta go to Operation Sweep and Strike, TO THE CLOSET!" Charlie and the Ralts got up and ran towards a broom closet, grabbing a pair of brooms and a cage, looking like weird janitors with very bushy mustaches, they then ran towards a Joltik and swept it into the cage. "OK then, now we got 999 more to go, and a giant Galvantula." Charlie smiled as he ran towards the other Joltik with the Ralts next to him.

When the Galvantula used Cross Poison, Drilbur was flung back, while Bergmite just slid a few feet away. Drilbur landed in a tree, angering a hive of Beedril. Then the Beedril used Twineedle to make him hang on the edge of a twig for dear life. Although, Bell wasn't concerned about Drilbur and she didn't know Drilbur was in danger at that point. She was most concerned that the Galvantula was biting Willaim. Then she told Skorupi to help Charlie to throw Joltik into the cage, as Skorupi threw five in using his tail claw and Bergmite to use Icy Wind on the Galvantula, as Bergmite aimed where to shoot the Icy Wind.

Last edited:
Charlie and the cage were playing what Joltik hockey, who let this kid into the closet this time, anyway, the duo ran through the Joltsunami, (Deal with the name, its sticking.) flinging a few Joltik let's say, 4-5 at a time into the cage, every time Charlie flung some in, Ralts had to shake the cage so the Joltik wouldn't try and break out. "OK then, 24 down, 900 and something left to go, all right, flinging time!" Charlie put the Ralts on the broom and smacked him like a puck, sending him flying through the air into the Joltsunami.