• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Atimal Academy - Norwind Region

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
the Kadabra is still evolved but is everyone okay with that as Abra has no damage moves and is kinda hard to RP with?

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
Okay here's mine

Name: Avery Brooklyn
Age (13-16): 15
Appearance: She is tan skinned, 62.9 inches tall, she wears a sleeveless orange shirt with a white trim, frilly flared mustard yellow shorts over black lycra leggings with salmon pink socks, and she has a black long hair.
Personality: Jolly, usually boring, very focus.
Backstory (Optional):
Goals (What do you want to be, trainer, performer, gym leader ect.): Her goals to be a Bug-type Gym leader just like her friends.
Sexuality (Optional): Straight
Pokémon (Only Pokémon and nickname needed if at all): Weedle, Venipede, Cutiefly
Other: I Am a Chicken that likes Sandwich

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
i feel like this is a coincidence but mostly every single RP iv'e joined after i joined The Oscillation: Fractured Skies, Red Gallade and me are always in the same RP

| Korutesu |

Welcome all to a brand new Pokémon academy experience. This is most defiantly a normal academy, no secrets or anything that the school is hiding from you. Why would that be the case. Anyway, this will function like any other Roleplaying academy. All the information is below so read up.
Hmmm this is a little sus not a little, very sus, i'm not kidding, this intro is a lie is the school even real itself?

Ok it took me a while but I'm finally done:

Name: Bell Kuopi
Age (13-16): 13
Appearance: Has a black hoodie with a Mudkip on it, and white jeans. Long brown hair, 4'11
Personality: Is usually quiet unless called to speak
Backstory (Optional):
Goals (What do you want to be, trainer, performer, gym leader, etc.): Pokemon Breeder
Pokémon (Only Pokémon and nickname needed if at all): Drilbur, Bergmite, Skorupi
Other: I Am A chicken-eating Sandwich

Last edited:

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
probably gonna be with each other since everyone else has been assigned, just imagine MrJohn already said you'd be dorm mates lol :)

Name: Charlie Kana
Age (13-16): 15
Appearance: Has a Orange afro with a brown shirt, blue jeans and red shoes
Personality: Bullies everyone and doesn't have many friends
Backstory (Optional):
Goals (What do you want to be, trainer, performer, gym leader, etc.): Gym Leader
Pokémon (Only Pokémon and nickname needed if at all): Mimykyu, Riolu, Goomy
Other: I Am A chicken-eating Sandwich

| Korutesu |

also also, to all the people who haven't been informed yet @wona has not been active for probably five days now, so i think you shouldn't interact with her OC for now

oh my god!! im so sorry!!!
schools been driving me nuts. had to sign up for four AP tests, had a huge essay to do and a physics project.. but!! i should be good to go now, i'll get caught up and respond by tonight :")

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
hiya so im reading the posts and noticed Eevee evolved, um next time just ask me first before doing that, the catching of a Pokémon was, okay but be scarce about it and don't all race to find the best greenhouse Pokémon to catch okay?

super open-ended post on my part, if anyone wants to interact with juniper you can go right ahead, you can kinda place her wherever you want for convenience considering shes just wandering aimlessly.