• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Assistance Please?

I find myself in need of a Koffing for the sake of completing the Fiery Path index. All I can offer is Grimer in exchange. The Grimer was caught in Fiery Path and is lvl 8 female. If the trader wishes I will rename it, for now it's name is Toxiana.
Please message if you are interested.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
On your 3DS/2DS home screen, press the orange smiley face button along the top of the touch screen. Find your card (should be first on the right) and it should have your friend code on it. You can also add friend codes on this screen; should be the orange smiley face in the upper right hand corner of the touch screen. Choose internet, and input the friend code there. There should be tutorials online with pictures and stuff that should help!

http://www.wikihow.com/Add-Friends-on-the-Nintendo-3DS (one thing I found online, might help)

Posting this request here to reduce clutter. Can anyone provide me with a Gligar that has a Razor Fang? I have been to every island and cannot find this item and I need Gliscor. I have had one in every game since he was revealed that I own.

The only thing I can trade unfortunately is an Elgyem holding Old Amber, though I may be able to breed you a Rotom, Seel, or most of the starters.

Last edited:
I don't need much in return but I can get you that Gligar ^^
Bless you in the name of Arceus! Nature doesn't matter nor does level or gender.

Though do you think you'll be all right with the Razor Fang part I mentioned? That is the number one reason I've been avoiding GTS (other than them wanting the legendaries for Gligar in the first place).

Also, when would be a good time for you?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
the Razor Fang is fine as I have a huge number of BP to waste XD I'm not available this weekend but anytime next week on the weekdays should work.

the Razor Fang is fine as I have a huge number of BP to waste XD I'm not available this weekend but anytime next week on the weekdays should work.
Would Thursday be good? Wednesday I'm getting a new DS and have to data transfer and I don't know how long that takes.