• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Assassins creed: What really happened

I Kairo Senki (no, I am not Japanese, I am Irish) am a descendant of the modern day assassin brotherhood. Don't believe me, go look at my profile. I will be portraying my actual ancestors while you portray your "OCs" If you want me to find out whom your ancestors are, Let me know. I will be doing my ancestor's actual actions, and maybe, Your OC may be your ancestor, you never know. Heres the rules and crap:
1. No godding, as tempting as it is in an assassins creed roleplay
2. Be fair, even though when I get to my Turkish ancestor, who was pretty self-absorbed until he was 46.
3. Have "fun"
The roleplay will start in the modern day, where ill be me. create your own character sheet, but it must have:
name
introduction
background

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Moved to General Role Play discussion as this is not an RP. Sign-up threads belong no where near the RP forums, and you should read our RP forum rules before doing anything else on our RP forums.

Also, remember that if you absolutely must use pictures in an RP thread, you may ONLY use something that was either created by you or created for you by request or commission and have the means to prove it.