• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Aspin's Build-A-Trainer! (on hold)

Eeee this is really cool! *u* You don't have to do this if you're busy with the other requests but I thought I'd put this here regardless? ^^;

Here's the sketch stage for you.. Does anything need to be fixed? If not I'll move on to the next step n_n
kyubeon_by_teabutts-d8uzl7h.png

I noticed the note in your opening post about existing trainer references. Since the one I requested does have previous artwork done would you be ok with me submitting a new request for a different trainer entirely?

I noticed the note in your opening post about existing trainer references. Since the one I requested does have previous artwork done would you be ok with me submitting a new request for a different trainer entirely?

Unfortunately I will only be doing free reference art for people who have absolutely no trainer artwork for themselves. Since you already have a trainer and artwork to accompany it, I will not be doing free art in your case. :( Sorry if it seems harsh, but I'm trying to cut down on art theft. If you already have art (and the one you included as a large art reference is GORGEOUS too) then you don't need to steal art for trainer references or anything like that. If you are genuinely interested in getting art, you could commission me through my DeviantART, but yeah... I don't have the time to do free art when it's not entirely necessary.. I'm already juggling these with my commissions and personal work. :'< Sorry!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I has a question too ^^; would it be okay to ask for a second trainer when you open up slots again? I really like your arts and stuffs ♥

That is perfectly fine that is why I posted to check first. Thank you for the explanation though.
Awesome :) Sorry to disappoint, perhaps I will open them up again ♥ I'll make sure to give you priority if that is the case!
I has a question too ^^; would it be okay to ask for a second trainer when you open up slots again? I really like your arts and stuffs ♥
It's a big "if" I open up slots again. I am a commission-based artist, and requests are very VERY rare from me :'| Of course, if I do, feel free... But I do need to make a living so I can't be handing more out for free :(

i also have a question

as of my request you saw i had either 5 or 6 pokemon listed to be in the artwork however looking on these requests you've done i've seen have had 1 pokemon with the requested trainer. since i see you only do 1 pokemon per artwork, if possible (and yes just before i say it this is the last thing im leaving up for you to pick) choose 1 of the ones listed in the request fill-out thing? also good luck on your future art, request/commission or not.

i also have a question

as of my request you saw i had either 5 or 6 pokemon listed to be in the artwork however looking on these requests you've done i've seen have had 1 pokemon with the requested trainer. since i see you only do 1 pokemon per artwork, if possible (and yes just before i say it this is the last thing im leaving up for you to pick) choose 1 of the ones listed in the request fill-out thing? also good luck on your future art, request/commission or not.
Yes, I tend to just do one for simplicities' sake. Would Tyranitar be okay? You seem to like it :)

Edit: @Kyubeon 's work is FINISHED! :)
kyubeon_by_teabutts-d8v7d01.png

Last edited:

Body type:average

height:Slightly shorter than Gallade

hair style: Exactly like Nathan from B2/W2's hair

hair color:Completely black

skin color: just a tiny bit tan

eye color:gray

clothing and color:Black hoodie(The hoodie isn't long sleeve), Gray cap flipped backwards, Black shorts and red shoes

expression:confident

personality:fears nothing, is always confident, and never backs down from a challenge

accessories:mega glove

Pokémon:Mega Gallade

extra: make Gallade have the same expression as My trainer too.

Thanks!!!!!!

Aaronimations

Formerly Aaron the Fright
Body Type:
skinny
Hair Style: spikey
Hair Color:
teal
Skin Color: pale
Eye Color: green
Clothing: a light blue hoodie (the hood on his head) with on it and jeens
Clothing Colors: light blue shirt and dark blue pans
Expression: very happy
Personality: creative artist
Accessories:
a red scarf and paint brush in both trainer and pokemon's hand
Pokemon: froslass
Extra: can you hve him leening back to back with froslass and maybe have paint on them
hope its not too much andsd if you need some prefence colors tell me

Hair: Shoulder length
Hair color: Brown
Skin color: Somewhat-tan
Eye: Hazel
Clothing: Light blue t-shirt that says "Music is my Life", torn jeans and black boots
Accessories: Glasses, a beanie, grey scarf, and I hold a sketch book.
Expression: happy
Pokémon: PaintBox
Personality: Kind, caring, creative and sometimes stubborn.

Body Type: A tall lean athletic build
Hair Style: Mid-length shaggy hair
Hair Color: Black
Skin Color: somewhat pale
Eye Color: Molten gold
Clothing: Wears an all black 3-piece formal attire with a grey dress shirt and doesn't wear a tie.
Expression: Neutral expression.
Personality: A Polite and well mannered man who likes to help others.
Accessories: A white half-mask over his face and wears a silver chain that loops through two gold rings around his neck.
Pokemon: Blaziken and a Rhyhorn

When you say 'sprites don't count', does that mean someone with an OC in sprite form can or can't give a request?
I'm really hoping it's a can, of course. I could die happy if I had a non-pixellated reference, especially in your art style.

Funny enough, i don't have my own OC trainer yet. since i'm new to the community. usually i choose touhou characters for my profile picture... but i want to start walking away from Touhou and ask for a OC Trainer to use for now on. when you get a chance to do it, let me know.
Body Type:
Average
Hair Style: Long Ponytail
Hair Color:
Scarlet Red
Skin Color: White. (more on the Tanned Side)
Eye Color:
Forrest Green
Clothing: Your modern Japanese School Girl Uniform. with the Blazer type top and knitted skirt that goes down to almost Knees and Leggings up to the knees
Clothing Colors: Black and Blue top with Skirt being a Black and red Design, and Black leggings
Expression:
Between Happy and normal
Personality: Calm and Diligent. She gets the job done and often is the one people look up to but when she is with friends and family, she can be a little childish while still being the smart one. but she has a dark secret no one knows.
Accessories: Has a Knife pouch strapped around her leg. it has a silver knife in it.
Pokemon: Suicune.

Last edited: