1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask me to draw stuff!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Shrine, Jul 15, 2018.

?

How would you rate your requested artwork?

1. Below expectations

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Close to expectations

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Meets expectations

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Slightly surpassing expectations

50.0%
  5. Above expectaions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. eh

50.0%
  1. hey my hecklets

In this thread, you can request anything you want, Pokemon or not. I can't promise I'll get around to everything though.

OKAY YOU CAN GO NOW (or stay and ask me to draw stuff!)

2. Hey @Shrine, may you draw the title art for a game I made called Forgotten Alien? I'll explain the drawing once you accept it.

Shrine likes this.
  3. Just to clarify: Like = Accept

AnimeTail likes this.
  4. Ok then. I'll break down the drawing for you.
    • A line going through the middle of the picture

• On the left side, in the background, there is a starry night background. There is also half of the planet Earth, with a boy that has blue hair, peach skin, a purple hooded jacket, blue eyes, gray pants, and black sneakers on top on the planet. In the front of the left side, there is half of a girl's face. The girl has brown hair, peach skin, and hazel eyes. Under the girl's face, not passing the line, it says "Forgotten" in black.

• On the right side, there is the same background, with half a red planet with a bunch of orange and yellow swirls. On top of the planet is the same blue haired boy with knight's armor, and a knight's sword as well. In the front, there is an alien face that is the girl on the other side. Then that makes the girl look like a two-face. For the final touch, under the alien's face, it says, "Alien" in green.

Shrine likes this.
  5. Alright, that's a lot to take in. Could you make a rough sketch (it doesn't have to be good) of the picture for me to use as a guide?

AnimeTail likes this.
  6. The Ultimate Unlucky N

The Ultimate Unlucky N Previously The Ultimate Lucky N

Hey Shrine I know you will be ocuppied with AnimeTails's drawing but after could you make a drawing for me ? I want a drawing with N but staying in a position. I will send you a sketch ( I like your profile picture by the way )

Shrine likes this.
  7. Ok then. I'll make a rough sketch. I'll start working soon.

Shrine likes this.
  8. Ok. Are you ready to see the abomination that will haunt you for the rest of your life? @.@

Shrine likes this.
  9. #9 Shrine, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  10. I have two requests that I myself deem of great importance for a story I'm creating.

Shrine likes this.
  11. @Yellow.lol Alright, what are they? I'll start them when I finish AnimeTail's and Lucky N's.

12. Yikes! I totally forgot about this! Sorry! So, there's a problem. I don't have anything to take a pic of the art right now. Once I do, I will send you the demonic art I made.

Shrine likes this.
  13. My first, most important request is for a story I'm writing. I don't care what art style you use at all...

So I need you to draw Ash, Misty, and brock from the Pokemon Anime, and my personal character...

Her name is Laura.

She has blond hair which is pulled up into a high pony, and her hair falls down to her spine. Her brown eyes match with her light skin. She wears a blue sleeveless sweatshirt, and beige cargo shorts, with lots of pockets. Her socks are white, and covered by her shoes, which are black converse hightops.

I don't care what they are doing, but in case you want to add an extra of some sort, the story is supposed to be a Ash X OC, story.

AnimeTail likes this.
  14. Swirled

Swirled Previously Swirled

I want you to draw my OC Abyss, use my profile pic for reference, but make him look
    M E A N A C I N G

15. Anomaletix

Anomaletix Previously Keet

draw my pfp, but it looks like it`s made in MS paint

thats my request
    if you can do that, i thank you