• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask me to draw stuff!

How would you rate your requested artwork?

• Below expectations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Close to expectations

• Meets expectations

• Above expectaions

• Total voters
hey my hecklets

In this thread, you can request anything you want, Pokemon or not. I can't promise I'll get around to everything though.

OKAY YOU CAN GO NOW (or stay and ask me to draw stuff!)

Ok then. I'll break down the drawing for you.
  • A line going through the middle of the picture

• On the left side, in the background, there is a starry night background. There is also half of the planet Earth, with a boy that has blue hair, peach skin, a purple hooded jacket, blue eyes, gray pants, and black sneakers on top on the planet. In the front of the left side, there is half of a girl's face. The girl has brown hair, peach skin, and hazel eyes. Under the girl's face, not passing the line, it says "Forgotten" in black.

• On the right side, there is the same background, with half a red planet with a bunch of orange and yellow swirls. On top of the planet is the same blue haired boy with knight's armor, and a knight's sword as well. In the front, there is an alien face that is the girl on the other side. Then that makes the girl look like a two-face. For the final touch, under the alien's face, it says, "Alien" in green.

Vacat1o

Previously The Ultimate Unlucky N
Hey Shrine I know you will be ocuppied with AnimeTails's drawing but after could you make a drawing for me ? I want a drawing with N but staying in a position. I will send you a sketch ( I like your profile picture by the way )

Yikes! I totally forgot about this! Sorry! So, there's a problem. I don't have anything to take a pic of the art right now. Once I do, I will send you the demonic art I made.

My first, most important request is for a story I'm writing. I don't care what art style you use at all...

So I need you to draw Ash, Misty, and brock from the Pokemon Anime, and my personal character...

Her name is Laura.

She has blond hair which is pulled up into a high pony, and her hair falls down to her spine. Her brown eyes match with her light skin. She wears a blue sleeveless sweatshirt, and beige cargo shorts, with lots of pockets. Her socks are white, and covered by her shoes, which are black converse hightops.

I don't care what they are doing, but in case you want to add an extra of some sort, the story is supposed to be a Ash X OC, story.