• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS AshWind's merchantry outpost

All Items offered here will be legit unless otherwise stated.

Normal Pokemon
Feebas: 13 female, 10 male
Luvdisc: 15 female, 3 male
Chansey: lv 19 Female Bashful
Relicanth: lv 43 Male Lonely
Wailmer: lv 34 Male Naive
Bagon: lv 29 Female Docile
Smeargle: lv 18 Female Timid (still knows Sketch)
Lapras lv 50 Female Mild

Others, but I doubt anyone would want them.

Shiny Pokemon
None at the moment

Items
- Evolve
Electirizer (1)
Protector (2)
Leaf Stone (4)
Thunderstone (10)
Fire Stone (15)
Water Stone (6)
Sun Stone (9)
Oval Stone (1)
Shiny Stone (1)
Dusk Stone (2)
Reaper Cloth (1)

- Shard (Linkachu has priority)
Red Shard (16)
Yellow Shard (13)
Green Shard(11)
Blue Shard (14)

- Plate
Meadow Plate (1)
Splash Plate (2)
Spooky Plate (1)
Mind Plate (1)
Iron Plate (1)
Flame Plate (1)
Fist Plate (1)
Dread Plate (1)

- Misc
Soothe Bell (1)
Heart Scale (20)
Light Clay (4)
Everstone (5)
Hard Stone (3)
Iron Ball (3)
Smooth Rock (1)
Damp Rock (3)
Icy Rock (2)
Heat Rock (3)

-Fossil
Odd Keystone (1)
Old Amber (2)
Skull Fossil (5)
Helix Fossil (3)
Claw Fossil (3)
Dome Fossil (2)

-Boost Items
Iron (2)
Carbos (1)
Calcium (1)
Rare Candy (1)

-TM's
Coming soon/A.U.R

--------------------------------------------------​

If you want a specific nature, tell me and I'll see if I have any.

I'll be updating this with a list of items that I have extra of, as well as any pokemon I might be offering. Most of the time I'll be under charging so if you see something you like don't be afraid to make an offer.

AshWind cheers again, just thought I'd let you know that the Feebas you gave me earlier has turned into a kick ass Milotic, so glad to have it.

ok a female timid misdreavus Lv1
no its not hacked i dont own any of those hacking tools/things/whatever you call them

I just wanted to make sure before hand. ;D

Just wondering, but what time is it there? I'll be open to trade at most any time of day, pending meals and sleep (which the later should be soon).

Electivire61952: I can do the Feebas, Luvdisc, and Relicanth for sure, but pokemon+girfan615 asked for that Lapras first, I'll try and go catch another one though, so it might still be an option.

GodlessM: You can have the six red shards, we just need to set up a time.

GodlessM: I'll be waiting in wifi.

Electivire61952: If you have any ditto, I'd trade the four for it (I was able to catch a couple Lapras) Other than that, what do you have to offer?

The new Lapras are:
Serious lv40 Male
Jolly lv54 Female
Rash lv51 Male

Kini: I've got extra Feebas, so it doesn't need to be anything more than a filler. Do you want a specific nature (I don't have every one, but I can check) and do you want it's beauty maxed?

GodlessM: You're welcome.

Kini: I've got extra Feebas, so it doesn't need to be anything more than a filler. Do you want a specific nature (I don't have every one, but I can check) and do you want it's beauty maxed?

GodlessM: You're welcome.
Anything that doesn't leave it's stats normal. I prefer special attack higher and defense lower. Beauty maxout? Yes please.

Jirachan: I don't have any Rash (+SpA -Def) but I'm working on breeding it, so it might take a little while. I've got your Feebas ready, check your PM's please.

Electivire61952: When would you be able to get online?

GodlessM: Right now I've only got 8 red shards, if that's enough for you. I don't think I need anything exept maybe an evolution trade in a little while. I was thinking of trying to be a gym leader from the bug in your sig.