• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ash Ketchum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ass Ketchup (Whoops Sorry)...Ash Ketchum! A trainer who wants to be the very best like no one ever was as it states in the opening so he decides to try and leave his Pikachu alone and runs off and for good reason,decided to leave his Charizard in the Charicific (whatever) Valley but the decides to leave saying, "Who needs a weak Charizard anyway?" and runs off just like he did to Pikachu. You do Ash! You needed that weak Charizard. Actually, it was never weak, it was its trainer that was. But it seems every single time he catches a Pokemon he may not want to use he releases it. He wants to be the very best but he doesn't want to keep his very best and first Pokemans! Okay..well I'm done aha. If anyone wants to talk about Ash's mistakes come here. Sorry for all Ash Ketchum lovers out there, (Are there any?) but sometimes, he just isn't the very best...
Okay Side: Sometimes he can be okay with attack decisions in battle but just deciding which Pokemon to throw out can end up in a bad choice. Along with him getting rid of his Pokemon...that is all.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Siiiiiigh. This (originally posted in Small Talk) belongs in Pokemon Chat as well - and quite frankly the subject of Ash and his stupidity has been discussed to death. I've also warned you about formatting your posts. No one wants to see a wall of text.

Until you learn how forums work, I'm moderating your account. This thread will locked.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.