• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

aRX'S aRT Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it's been a while, decided to take a little break from fakemon and now I'm doing trainers.

gardmaster2.png

Behold the Ubar Awesomeness of Gardevoir Master!! A little High Tech and a lot more complex then G_M's original sprite, but I think he still looks super cool!

Also, I'm turning this thread into a general art thread now, so you can expect to see some other bits and pieces from me!

till next time!

I think someone's going to be very pleased with the above picture.

I can't believe it took me so long to reply to this thread; even though it's obviously made of win.

I'm not even going to say which ones I like because that'll be an innumerable list and you've done such great design work.

The fanfic pics are the ones that really astound me, because they seem like they really are from an upcoming game somewhere.

I really hope you carry on with designing these because I'd love to see them. The really great thing though, is that unlike many other fakemon I've seen; these ideas are actually plausible and don't look like something out of digimon.

Keep up the good work! ;D

I think someone's going to be very pleased with the above picture.

What picture?

[quote author=Rocket X link=topic=2056.msg37129#msg37129 date=1192844654]
Wow, it's been a while, decided to take a little break from fakemon and now I'm doing trainers.

gardmaster2.png

[/quote]

I think I have to change my pants.

Behold the Ubar Awesomeness of Gardevoir Master!! A little High Tech and a lot more complex then G_M's original sprite, but I think he still looks super cool!

This is several magnitudes of awesome greater than I had expected, but then I had forgotten whose thread this is. Some hours after I answered your question about the details, the thought occurred that I might want him to look like Seto Kaiba. Fortunately, I forgot about it, because this looks much better than a Kaiba rip-off. I especially like the Gardevoir hanging on my arm. I totally look like a Pokemon movie villain. The only way this could possibly be any cooler is if it were in color.

king.png

And now, here's King of Rhino's special Trainer, with his mysterious Lucario....

A little more detail, and instead of a mask, his jacket comes with a muffler. Lucario's jacket has zippers for his ears and chest horn thing...

now that has go to be one of my favorite drawings of all time ;D ;D

i like the muffler, it makes it more realistic, along with all the other details
This is several magnitudes of awesome greater than I had expected. The only way this could possibly be any cooler is if it were in color.

my words exactly, on both of the drawings. though i never thought that you would put lucario in the drawing too...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Seems like he puts a Pokemon next to each person he draws. Er... I mean next to each, well, how do I put it.....

Anyways, both drawings are FANTASTIC!!! Okay, so I'm not Kingie or Gardie, but I can still comment, can't I? The drawings are so much better than what I can ever achieve (or my former art teacher, for that matter, and I'm NOT exaggerating or kidding at all).

Woah. :o I love de Lucario. Everything about these two are cool. I especially love how you did the picture of Gardevoir Master.

And GM, if I may, I agree with you. Movie-villain style.

AL has Spoken! *POOF!*

Hey all just wanted to add some stuff here from my fan fic, which I haven't done in quite some time, and not planning to anytime soon ;D

cfminnow.jpg

This is Minnow Redsnaire, my all-around trainer. I use her character for RPing and as a main fanfic Character. In the land of Arpein, she is the compulsory female of the group, and also plays the role of Big sis to Ash whilest on their Adventures...

scenea.jpg

Here, she meets Ash in the first Chapter of the Fanfic where she travels to Pallet Town to deliver the updated Arpein Pokedex to Professor Oak, and eventually reveals the Arpein League to Ash.

arpeinash2.png

And when Ash sets off for the Arpein League, he recieves yet another Garment Upgrade, Although this one is a bit of a combination between his last 3 clothes.

And to close off this post, I will reveal 3 new Pokemon in the Senma (Gen 6) region...

arpeinevo.png

Senma's Starters, Kurisenshi (English name: Chestoni), Salember and Awatako (English Name: Bubello) are 3 stage Pokemon, but these are their Final evolutions. I haven't gotten around to naming these 3 yet, but it's interesting to note that Kurisenshi's evolution is a Grass/Fighting Type, Salember's is a Fire/Dark Type, and Awatako's is a Water/Psychic Type (Meaning that they each have a type advantage and a type weakness against each other ;D)

For reference, here's a pic of Kurisenshi, Salember and Awatako (they are the 3 to the right of the pic)
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Justiniani/pokemans/starters.jpg

Well, that's it for now...I may chronicle Ash's adventures in Arpein through Pictures from now on, so tune in!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wow, your drawing skill really amaze me now! I like your Ash drawing, looks almost as if it could really be in the Anime! And I like your idea for your starters in your Generation 6. The final evoultions of the starters look cool! But for some reason Salember looks too much like a Groudon with tiny wings....

Wow, your drawing skill really amaze me now! I like your Ash drawing, looks almost as if it could really be in the Anime! And I like your idea for your starters in your Generation 6. The final evoultions of the starters look cool! But for some reason Salember looks too much like a Groudon with tiny wings....

Indeed, I have noticed that, or rather, I've been trying to point out who Salember's evolution reminds me of, but the name escapes me xD

Still, I like the design very much, and it was intially going to be a Fire/Ground Type, but I changed it to Dark after noticing the Types of the other 2.

It's also interesting to note I have a lot of trouble drawing Ash xP His face is quite difficult that I still have to sketch guidelines before I ink it in...

Edit: I just figured out some names for these Pokemon.

The Grass/Fighting Type shall be Chestendo
The Fire/Dark Type will now be Sahardric
The Water/Psychic Type shall be Calmarine (JP name: Aquatako)

Awesome! I love how you drew Minnow and... is that a Flygon? If it is, I love it even more! I didn't think it easy to make Flygon's glasses-things look good. :-\

I also like the evos of the starters. My favorite is probably the one on the right. It has that 'I don't care' kinda look. But the middle one's a little... big.

AL is Pleased!
*POOF!*

dethwale.jpg

DEAR NEPTUNE, IT'S A DETHWALE!! GET IN THE BOATMOBILE!!!

Meh, not really planning on adding it to the list, but it was a funny concept, though I thinnk we've had enough of Water Types, and that Waillord is a fine whale Pokemon already.

do you take request if you do could you draw my sprite guy with mightyena

also srry if you said you dont i did not see it anywhere

This is some pretty jaw dropping stuff o.o your so damn creative lol

Calmarine is my new fav :p the sheer amount of work you put in here is pretty astounding! great stuff!

PS your trainer looks great! and your ash too :D

do you take request if you do could you draw my sprite guy with mightyena

also srry if you said you dont i did not see it anywhere

Actually, I don't take requests, at least on a formal basis. I request other people if I can draw their Trainers.

*scans Trainer*

ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAANDDD!! Sure, I can try and draw it.

But this isn't a sign that I will readily accept random requests anytime, so please don't ask. >>

I just have to say that your artwork is amazing!! There are so many of them that are my favorites that I can't rember them all! keep up the good work.

Actually, I don't take requests, at least on a formal basis. I request other people if I can draw their Trainers.

*scans Trainer*

ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAANDDD!! Sure, I can try and draw it.

But this isn't a sign that I will readily accept random requests anytime, so please don't ask. >>
omg thanks you rock so much

OMIGOSH YOU SHOULD BE PAID TO DO THIS!!!! These Fakemon are...unbelievable! I mean, they are sooo good you'd believe that they are the next generation for Pokemon! I also love the Design you have for the VIII elite thirteen person, Gaea, I think she is so awesome! Great artwork!

I agree with pika. You are very good at this. You may be one of the best artist in these whole forums. Keep up the outstanding work

The are seriously super good.
I'd love to have like a little story with Ash in the new Region.

Would he still have Pikachu, though? =]

gametrainers.jpg

Rough draft of the Mascot Trainers for each region. The two on the left represent the Senma (Gen 6) region, while the two on the right represent the Arpein (Gen 5) region.

COMING SOON!
silhouettes.png

Just who are these mysterious individuals? You'll find out in due time...​

Woah. I've been gone too long. ooh... a mystery. ;) Does it have to do with Arpein or Senma? And BTW, I would like to know what you shall do with these? Curiosity!

And, once again, brilliant work!

AL has Spoken!
*POOF!*

silhouettes1.png

RX has returned! This time, with colors! I've been going around looking for different trainers to draw, steadily revealing them here in the style of the 4th japanese opening "Battle Frontier" In which each of the Frontier Brains are shown as silhouettes before being gradually revealed.

The first 'Pokecharms Brain' is Factory Head Sami. I decided to do her trainer first considering she is this section's moderator. I added the title Factory Head since her outfit bears some resemblance to Noland's, and this manner of unveiling each character is similar to that of the Frontier Brains in which she is first.

Tune in tomorrow for the unveiling of the next 'Pokecharms Brain!'

My God.

*cries a little bit*

Are you *quickly looks up the name of the person who draws the pokemon anime* Masaaki Iwane/Ken Sugimori? Seriously, some of those fakemon could easily pass as authentic. I can't wait to see more!
BTW, I was just wondering, do you get some of your inspiration from Kingdom Hearts? Its just some of the Fake'mon look Kingdom Heartsy. Also, the Jacket on the Lucario looks like it jumped out of CoM. Thats a compliment, not an accusation :D

In short, your art is INCREDIBLE.

*faints*

~Slink

Thank you Slink. Yes I do base some of the fakemon's design on kingdom hearts, but not all of them. I'm a bit surprised to find that besides Threshghould and Geisteel there are more fakemon resembling something from the KH universe o_0

GOOD OF YOU TO POST! I was hoping someone would post yesterday so I could unveil the next Pokecharms brain day by day, but now...

silhouettes3.png

Unveiling the last two Pokecharms Brains of this set: Arena Tycoon Stel and Dome Ace Dwayna
NO COOKIES FOR ANYONE WHO CAN GUESS! Its way too easy D:< Anyway, decided to do Stel and Dwayna considering they are among the first-few people I requested to do. (not a hint! I do not take requests! I personally request other people if I can draw their trainers, so don't ask.)

Lovin' it ~ As I've already said everywhere and anywhere else.

^__________^

-huggleglomptackleluffmaimsnugglecuddlesqueeze-

Mruu ~​

silhouettes4.png

Adding the Fourth Pokecharms Brain here. It's Palace Maven Snaps. He certainly dressed the part. ;D If you don't know, this trainer is based on one of our best artists here in the forums, Snapdragon. 3 more brains to go, but whose to say we stop there? Further more, whose to say the Pokecharms Battle Frontier only has 7 facilities? Tune in anyway...

I already said it, but it bears saying again. You're great, RX.
It takes a special kind of person to be willing to draw an individual with a color scheme like that. XD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMG.....

That somehow made me lol for some dumb reason... as in for some dumb reason.

So, it's Sami, Stel, Dwayna, and Tama. Are you going to add anyone else to the sack? Hm?

I just can't get over Arena Tycoon Stel for some reason... he looks too cool

EDIT: I should read more... WHO'S GONNA BE NEXT!? Tell us! Well, duh you're gonna add others to the sack! But I wanna know WHO THE NEXT PERSON IS!!! Ahem... sorry.

Sha-weet, RX! These are fantastic.

And for some reason, I've a feeling you get some things from Manga? Curious!

Anyway, these are very, very good! Although I do enjoy the Pokemon a little more.

AL has Spoken!
*POOF!*

silhcomplete2.png

Pic has been shrunk, for the sake of including 5 awesome new trainers (and as to not kill your computer by stretch)

Revealing now the 5th Frontier Brain, Pike King Sem. Expect many more to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.