• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

aRX'S aRT Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vlademere and Vlademi automatically makes me think Knuckles from Sonic. All because of their tiny, dreadlock-like hair. x3 Cute.​

:o

Wow. I don't mean to be rude, but, I think Vlademere looks sorta like an old Digimon. (I used to watch it.)

I have made my own, too, but they're terrible when I try to draw them :-\.

I love them all, but I mostly like Geistol and Geisteel. I always thought little microscopic organisms were... ugly... to give 'em a compliment. But you made Monocel and Gleechen look cool!

AL has been Amazed

Wow.

I've heard that Nintendo keeps all the good submissions for new Pokemon and saves them till when they need new designs. I would force you to send your awsome fakemon in, but I'm pretty sure it's a false rumor for legal reasons.

Great job, and nice, smooth lineart :D

Thanks everyone. Spriteon I will consider that, but the project right now is being done by Ozzybeans ^^

Anyway, on to page 5 of the Arpein Pokedex...
arpeindexe.jpg

---------------------------------------------
Vlademonne Steggoro Geishamu Tokobudd
Darkogg Kentrosteg Shogunta Typhrom
Thundark Threshghoul Yinren Dalgoon
Steglit Kentarok Libudd Graven
---------------------------------------------

Vlademonne
Enigmatic Pokemon
Dark/ Psychic type
Evolves from male Vlademi
Vlademonne are said to draw energy from the strong emotions of young women. They are mostly found in old towns and cities, flying in the dead of night in search of a companion.

Darkogg
Spikeball Pokemon
Dark/ Electric type
Darkogg live in open fields where they gather lightning by sticking their sharp hairs out. These Pokemon are quite shy and will curl into a spiky ball for self-defense while shooting out small static shocks.

Thundark
Storm Pokemon
Dark/ Electric Type
Evolves from Darkogg
Thundark, rather than howling at the moon, tend to howl during thunder storms. Because of their love for violent weather, it is rare to see a Thundark during calmer days.

Steglit
Plated Pokemon
Ground type
Steglit can hibernate for long periods of time, and only awaken to forage for food. Their small abilities are tough, but due to their sleeping habits, these pokemon tend to move slowly or not at all.

Steggoro
Plated Pokemon
Ground/ Steel Type
Evolves from Steglit
Steggoro like to sleep in dry caves at the foot of mountains. They can hollow out a place to sleep in with their tails. If a Steggoro's tail drill breaks, it will grow back longer, sharper and stronger

Kentrosteg
Plated Pokemon
Ground/Steel Type
Evolves from Steggoro
Kentrosteg like to eat tree bark, and can cut down an entire tree for food storage. These POkemon also tend to drill holes into large rocks to sharpen their drill claws.

Threshghoul
Overshadow Pokemon
Ghost/Steel Type
Threshghoul are attracted to preciouss tones and metals, and are usually found haunting mansions. When Threshghouls feel threatened, they turn invisible and proceed to pick up objects to use as a weapon. MOst noted objects for a threshghoul to use are old swords and armor.

Kentarok
Bug Soldier Pokemon
Bug/Grass type
Kentarok wrap themselves in thick leaves for protection. These Pokemon are extremely patient, waiting for the most opportune moment to strike in sudden bursts of speed.

Geishamu
Bug Soldier Pokemon
Bug/ Grass Type
Evolves from female Kentarok
Geishamu are dazzling Pokemon, however, they can also be excellent fighters. Their main weapon is a fan made from sharp leaves.

Shogunta
Bug Soldier Pokemon
Bug/Grass type
Evolves from male Kentarok
Many warriors in the past would train Shoguntas as they are loyal and excellent fighters. It is said that a Shogunta cannot simply replace the leaf sword it has chosen to wield.

Yinren
Double-sided Pokemon
Ghost/Dark Type
There are two types of Yinren. The yinren of day seems to have a happy disposition and is notable by its floating halo. The Yinren of the night has a mischievous demeanor, and is known to play tricks on poeple who are afraid of the dark.

Libudd
Camouflage Pokemon
Grass type
These Pokemon like to disguise themselves as a bush or small tree before capturing insects or stealing food from other Pokemon. When a Libudds tail breaks off, it said to grow two more in its place.

Tokobudd
Stealth POkemon
Grass/Poison Type
The flower on its head releases an attractive aroma that it uses to attract prey. It than paralyzes them with a diverse amount of toxins in its tongue. If it were to swallow these toxins, it would seem that they remain unaffected.

Typhrom
Warrior Pokemon
Steel/Dragon Type
Typhrom fight by swinging their large mace-like fists at opponents. These POkemon cannot fly and sink in water due to their heavy frames. However, their strength allows them to leap great distances.

Dalgoon
Valiant Pokemon
Steel/Dragon Type
Evolves from Typhrom
A Dalgoon's armor is lightweight and strong. When it sheds this to grow new ones, the armor is often used by ancient warriors. They are able to fly and cut objects in the air with their sharp wings.

Graven
Omen Pokemon
Dark/Flying type
Graven are said to appear to people who are doomed. This Pokemon's feathers secrete a strange chemical as it flies in the sky, causing Clouds to rain.
Graven

Yet another page of excellent designs Rocket X. Out of these the designs of Threshghoul and Vlademonne stand out for me and look great. Graven's description and name made me chuckle though, so it's pretty close. Your project is certainly coming along nicely, that's for sure.

Just counted, and you're up to an impressive 96. Pretty much two thirds of the way there.

Thank you very much Xanthier. ^^ I notice you're always the first to comment on every pic I post. Thumbs up to your devotion!!

Wow...your designs continue to amaze. They're all super detailed, very original, and very well designed. I have to say...if I had to pick a few favorites, I'd pick the Kentarok line, the Vlademere line, and the Monocel line. I love their designs and 'dex entries so much! And they're all so well drawn. Good job!

once again, they look AMAZING, though i think i like vlademare better, mainly because if the scar like thing, but Vlademonne has lived up to my expectations. kentrosteg looks SWEET! though shogunta and his leaf sword are one of the best so far

Well, here it is, the last 2 pages of the Arpein Pokedex, but don't despair, for there are still loads of undiscovered POkemon I have yet to invent, and there is still a whole 'nother region out there...

WARNING! These pages contain extremely pwnsome Pokemon, including 4 Ubers and 7 legendaries...

arpeindexf.jpg

Page 6
-----------------------------------------
Shaidora Whildrake Tundrarg Charmini
Pyrash Whilvern Cubbounce Castone
Wolfflare Haylong Pandace Zardlock
Skarchik Romeria Bearace Shynimf
-----------------------------------------

Shaidora
Ominous Pokemon
Dark/Flying Type
Evolves from Graven
Shaidora are said to lead wandering spirits to the Underworld. Their powerful wings can create gusts of black wind.

Pyrash
Fire pup Pokemon
Fire Type
Young Pyrash stay in their cave homes as they might cause a forest fire in they're unexperienced. Each Pyrash recognizes the scent of the flame of its pack.

Wolfflare
Fire wolf POkemon
Fire Type
Evolves from Pyrash
Wolfflare mothers keep track of their puppies by making them follow their lighted tails. Wolfflare surround their opponents in a flurry of flames, keeping them mesmerized and at bay.

Skarchik
Steel Feather Pokemon
Steel/Flying Type
Evolves into Skarmory
Young skarcjik develop tough feathers from hatching ina nest of bushes, they use their sharp horn and beak to escape from their eggs.

Whildrake
Baby Dragon Pokemon
Dragon Type
Whildrake are drawn to bright lights in the city, as they always seek warmth. Their bodies are incredibly cold, and sudden exposure to large amounts of heat will cause their scales to crack and fall off.

Whilvern
Hi-speed Pokemon
Dragon/Ice type
Evolves from Whildrake
Whilvern have adapted to life in the city by developing strange wheel-like appendages to move at high speeds. They move even faster by freezing the ground and eliminating friction.

Haylong
Legendary Dragon Pokemon
Dragon/Electric Type
Haylong is said to be the Harvest Guardian, and brings about rain with a single swipe of its wings. Its roar can be heard even farther away than thunder.

Romeria
Legendary Dragon Pokemon
Dragon/Fire Type
Romeria is known as the Sun Guardian, and can melt even the coldest of places as it flies by. It is said that Romeria brought Summer to the world and was even born form the Sun itself.

Tundrarg
Legendary Dragon Pokemon
Dragon/Ice type
Tundrarg is the River Guardian, and is said to have formed the great rivers of the world with its breath. There were formerly only two seasons, until Romeria and Tundrarg created Winter and Summer.

Cubbounce
Lucky Pokemon
Normal Type
When Cubbounce are happy, they are said to bring good luck to people. Cubbounce like to balance themselves on their tails, even while sleeping.

Pandace
Lucky Pokemon
Normal Type
Evolves from Cubbounce
Pandace are rather clumsy Pokemon after evolving with a shorter tail. Despite this, they retain their incredible stroke of luck, if not increase it.

Bearace
Ace Pokemon
Normal Type
Evolves from Pandace
Bearace are powerful Pokemon, but also very playful. Although it would seem that they want to fight, they are actually looking to play a game.

Charmini
Caster Pokemon
Psychic Type
Charmini are said to come from another world, and appeared here through their magic hats. They possess immense power, which seems to come from the star at the point of their hat.

Castone
Caster Pokemon
Psychic Type
Evolves from Charmini
Castone use their wands to control their immense power. If the wand is lost, it will pull another one out of its hat.

Zardlock
Caster Pokemon
Psychic Type
Evolves from Castone
Zardlock's magical eye can see through anything, even through solid objects. Due to the strange markings on its body, it is suggested this Pokemon draws its power from the Cosmos.

Shynimf
Forest Nymph Pokemon
Psychic/Grass Type
Shynimf are rare Pokemon that only live in the deepest of forest, free from any technology. When they are frightened, their strange powers cause Plants to grow uncontrollably to protect themselves.

arpeindexg.jpg

Page 7
-----------------------------
Pixylph Taisendo Adeliere
Lyphily Leviarunt Karmecide
Taikon Gigamera
Kwando Astralen
-----------------------------

Pixylph
Forest Nymph Pokemon
Psychic/Grass Type
Evolves from Shynimf
Pixylph often visit large lakes to collect water to spread on plants in the form of dew drops. Only the Pixylph are said to be able to grow a rare fruit that can heal even the most awful of injuries.

Lyphily
Forest Nymph Pokemon
Psychic/Grass Type
Evolves from Pixylph
Lyphily love to bask in the moon's rays. ONly the Lyphily are said to be able to grow the legendary Moonflower.

Taikon
Martial Pokemon
Fighting Type
Taikon are ever training to perfect their abilities. A Taikon usually refuses to evolve until it believes it is ready and has mastered its attacks.

Kuando
Martial Pokemon
Fighting Type
Evolves from Taikon
Having evolved Kuando set forth to train their mental abilities and spend most of their time in meditation. Only after achieving a balance of Mental and Physical power can they evolve.

Taisendo
Martial Pokemon
Fighting Type
Evolves from Kuando
Tasiendo are masters of attack, able to strike quickly and effectively with their powerful fists and legs. They are known to deal great damage in well-placed hits.

Leviarunt
Domesticated Pokemon
Water/Flying Type
Leviarunt are helpful pokemon that vacate shorelines and small islets. They can lift heavy objects and can alter the weather for short periods of time. Legend has it that Leviarunt could evolve into a powerful Pokemon.

Gigamera
Tempest Pokemon
Water/Flying
Evolves from certain Leviarunt
Only one Leviarunt in a hundred can evolve into Gigamera, as the genetic code for this Pokemon was lost as centuries of domestication passed. These POkemon can alter the Weather, and are said to be able to create whole new islands for it to rest upon.

Astralen
Temporal Pokemon
Psychic/Fire Type
Known as the Guardian of the Past, Astralen observes the passing of time and prevents any interruptions brought about by other time travelling beings. It disappeared after its battle with the Pokemon Karmecide several hundred years ago.

Adeliere
Temporal Pokemon
Psychic/Steel Type
Known as the Guardian of the Future, Adeliere prevents time travelers from causing Paradoxes in the space-time fabric. It disappeared after fighting together with Astralen to protect the world from Karmecide.

Karmecide
Judgement Pokemon
Psychic/Dark Type
Karmecide was once the Guardian of the Present. With its two eyes it would judge someone based on his Past and Future. Karmecide was created by a power-mad Emperor as a war machine, but Karmecide judged him unworthy to see victory in the war, and eliminated him and his entire army. Karmecide was sealed away by Astralen and Adeliere, and will awaken when one with an impure Heart approaches his resting place.

Well, that's it for now.

For the next gen, I will be doing it in several small sketches. Why? Because doing it in list form hardly gives me space on my sketch pad to freely draw. Besides, I haven't exactly worked out the order of the POkemon. Also look out for my character drawings as well :D

:o Woah.

Please tell me you're gonna do something with these. You could create an entire region and Adventure.
I especially love Whilvern, Karmecide, and Gigamera. I'm guessing that Haylong, Romeria, and Tundrag are the Legendary Trio?

AL has Commented

Alas, this time I'm the second one to comment, heh. The Charmini line is great and Zardlock, and Geisteel are the two that rank as absolute favourites. The fact that you've created 122 new critters is astounding. The artwork is still crisp and true to the Pokémon style. Noty only that, but Karmecide is most likely the coolest legendary critter I've seen. A genocidal kami is pretty darn cool after all. Well done to you, and I can only hope Zardlock, Geisteel and Karmecide are sprited soon.

Good luck on Gen 6, heh. Will anyone be colouring all of these?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
:o WHOA!!! Rocket X, your Fakemon are AWESOME!!! I especially like Astralen. Pyrash and Shynimf are cute, too, in my opinion. I wish I had your drawing skills.... all my artwork looks like crap.

Also, you're very creative to come up with all these Fakemon!

im liking these a lot, though wilvern and romeria look a bit too much like digimon, but i still like them.
either way, i love taisendo, along with bearace, even though his typing is a bit off in my mind, seeing as poker players bluff, so i think it would work as a normal/dark type, but thats just me. btw, karmecide is probably the best legendary made so far

You know... that Adeliere kinda reminds me of Chrysalimon from Digimon. Now that I think about it, in fact, all these Fakemon seem kinda Digimon-esque.

Nice art, though. They're cartoony, yet detailed.

hmm, a lot of you seem to think my Pokemon are...digimon-ish. Well, I like to draw my inspiration from both POkemon and Digimon when I design both (I have digimon designs too lol) Besides, there is a thin, thin chance of my creations ever making it to a reapectable POkemon game, so in that event, I can always say they're not Pokemon but something else. ^^

:o Woah.

Please tell me you're gonna do something with these. You could create an entire region and Adventure.
I especially love Whilvern, Karmecide, and Gigamera. I'm guessing that Haylong, Romeria, and Tundrag are the Legendary Trio?

AL has Commented
Indeed, the 3 are the Legendary Dragons, a trio I'm quite surprised that Tajiri has failed to use.

Anyway, Today I shall delve deeper into the Arpein Region...
arpeinmapguide.png

1-Coralmouth City
A beachside city that's quite famous with Traourists. Coralmouth is where the journey begins for many Travelling trainers. It is also known for its white, sandy beaches and coral reefs filled with beautiful Water POkemon.
2-Beluebell Town
A mountain village just a trail away from Coralmouth City. Beluebell town is where Professor Izumi Narra's research lab is located. Here, new trainers will be able to get their first Pokemon. Newbies have a choice between Mintea, Faltot and Dewble to begin their adventures with.
3-Elderwood City
Elderwood City is a somewhat hidden city, shielded by the thick forests that surround its boundaries. These forests are abundant with Bug Pokemon, which is why the annual Bug Catcher's Convention is held here. This is also the home of Arthur, a gym leader under the Arpein League.
4-Gandervale Town
Gandervale Town is a large town located north of Elderwood City. Behind it are the Fowlhorn Mountains, a mountain range known to nest thousands of Flying Pokemon. Gandervale is known for raising top quality flying Pokemon. So much so that the contest in this town require contestants to show the talents of their flying Pokemon.
5-Thorstrom City
East of Gandervale Town is the cliffside city, Thorstrom. Thorstrom city is best known as one of the stormiest areas during certain parts of the year. Many weather researchers often visit this place to study its odd climate. A weather institute has been established here, near the Light house located at Siren's point. Here you may find Wendy, a leading Weather researcher and registered gym leader for the Arpein League.
6-Velverton City
Travel West from Gandervale town and you will find the flowery fields of Velverton City. It has a reputaion of being one of the most beautiful cities in the region. It is home to some rather famous celebrities, including the famous model and gym leader, Marlon.
7-Megasteel City
Southwest of Velverton is the technological marvel that is Megasteel City. This is known as the city of the future, and many technological marvels have been developed here. One noted invention is being housed at the Linx tech Factory. Here lies the door to a virtual world, created completely from a computer. While Megasteel is a futuristic city, it also has some of the oldest temples in the region. Many of its citizens have a huge respect for tradition here, including gym leader and business tycoon Mason.
8-Fallesia Town
Southeast of Velverton is the equally beautiful town of Fallesia. Fallesia is home to one of the most prestigous contests in the region. The Fallesia conference pays homage to the beauty, grace and skill of Grass Pokemon.
9-Esthellon City
A city famous for its night life and brilliant lights. The Game center can be found in Esthellon, as well as several mines containing mysterious illuminating crystals. The sheer brilliance of Esthellon City has given it the name "City of Diamonds." The City is also home to Shin, an Arpein league gym leader.
10-Antiquos City
A mysterious and rather old town up in the mountains of Arpein. Antiquos city is one the oldest cities in the region, and has many old buildings and landmarks that are said to possess mysterious power. Here is where the ruins of Neo-Alphia were recently discovered, asking even more questiond about the ancient POkemon world. This is aslo the home of one of the Arpein league gym leaders, Heinz.
11-Barkanlo Town
A peaceful town in the valley below Antiquos City. The prestigious Barkanlo COnference is held here. The Barkanlo conference is a showcase of the abilities of four-legged Pokemon.
12-Hallowmont City
Go eastward from Antiquos to find the mysterious Hallowmont city hidden in the darkest depths of the Forests. One of the major landmarks of Hallowmont is the Memorial Tower, a large structure dedicated to Ghost Pokemon as well as the souls of the deceased Pokemon. Other sites include the Hallowmont Gym, home to the gym leader Evelyn.
13-Silvercap City
High atop the tallest mountain of the region, Mount Silvercap is Silvercap city. Here, you can see a majestic view of the region, as well as explore the icy caves of a legendary Pokemon. This City above the clouds is home to the last gym leader, Gloria.
14-Everock Town
After making your way to through Victory Road, you will find yourself in the small and quaint little town of Everock. Although their Conferences are not as well known as the others throughout the region, they are by no means a difficult challenge to win. The ferry here is also the only means for trainers to reach Parthenon Island.
15-Parthenon Island
It is every trainer's dream to reach the Parthenon Island. Here, the strongest trainers gather to hone their skills and be considered a champion. Which is why this is where Arpein HQ is located. The Grand Festival is also held here.
16-Victory Coliseum
The Victory Coliseum is a challenge only for the toughest of trainers. Under its roof lies the Elite Four. Lumiere, Gustav, Mensa and Trinity welcome challengers to take on the ultimate battle for supremacy.
17-Battle Tower
18-Hero's End

And now, a closer look at the first 4 gym leaders of the Arpein League...
arpeingym1.jpg

Arthur
City:Elderwood City
Specializes in: Bug Pokemon
Reward: The Crawler Badge
Strategy: Arthur likes to take it easy, allowing new trainers to make the first move. He also like to give them advice during battles, but he is not to be underestimated. His knowledge of Attacks can make him a formidable fighter.
Arthur is the 1st gym leader in the Arpein League. He was a scientist who came to Elderwood city to study the numerous Bug Pokemon. Here he fell in love and settled and began a family. Though he and his wife live in seperate cities, they never stop caring for each other and often visit each other from time to time, hence Arthur will sometimes go missing just as a new trainer arrives to challenge him.
Wendy
City: Thorstrom City
Specializes in: Electric Pokemon
Reward: The Graystorm Badge
Strategy: A status often inflicted by Electric Pokemon is paralysis, and Wendy uses this to her advantage by buying some time and charging up her Pokemon. Wendy is an even better trainer than her husband, Arthur.
Wendy is often neck-deep in research on the weather, and she absolutely loves Thorstrom city. Despite this, she often worries about her husband and child, Tomas in Elderwood City. Although she is a brilliant scientist, she is also a very caring wife and mother.
Marlon
City:Velverton
Specializes in: Grass Pokemon
Reward: Lotus Badge
Strategy: Although seemingly Prim and Pretty, Marlon is a fierce trainer and likes to take an aggresive approach. His choice in Pokemon are graceful yet powerful and are able to churn out multiple blows to bring his opponents to a complete stop.
Marlon is also known as a famous model and photographer. He absolutely loves Nature, and has made Velverton's Central Park his home and gym. As a gentleman, he is courteous to the ladies and never backs down from a challenge. He abhors poeple with bad manners and can be somewhat self-centered and melodramatic, but he is also a nurturing person.
Mason
City: Megasteel
Specializes in: Steel Pokemon
Reward: Industrial Badge
Strategy: Like a blacksmith honing his sword to perfection, Mason likes to play defensively, waiting for the right moment to strike and deal critical damage.
Mason is the Tycoon and owner of the Business Giant Linx Tech. Despite this, he likes to take time in appreciates traditions and ancient cultures. He himself began his business as a lowly Blacksmith, who worked up the ranks to become one of the largest companies in the region. He also has a good eye for dishonest people, and has suspicions about his Rival, Clause, owner of Flamel Enterprises.

next time, the last 4 gym leaders and the Elite 4...plus a look at the othet characters of Arpein...

More awesome work, RX. But, one question: How do you get to Hero's End? Just by Surfing? Cause, that's a looooong way to that Island. I'd ask more questions, but it's 8:30. I'm still a tad tired.

All in all, amazing work.
Who's Tajiri?

AL has been Impressed. Again.

Nice info Rocket X. It's good to see a setting and Gym Leaders now and it looks like you've put a truly impressive amount of thought into this. I agree with Arceus Lord on the surfing point however, that does seem tiresomely long.

More awesome work, RX. But, one question: How do you get to Hero's End? Just by Surfing? Cause, that's a looooong way to that Island. I'd ask more questions, but it's 8:30. I'm still a tad tired.

Who's Tajiri?

Uh, Satoshi Tajiri aka creator of POkemon...

[quote author=Xanthier link=topic=2056.msg33834#msg33834 date=1187216024]
Nice info Rocket X. It's good to see a setting and Gym Leaders now and it looks like you've put a truly impressive amount of thought into this. I agree with Arceus Lord on the surfing point however, that does seem tiresomely long.
[/quote]

Thanks, This region is like, 8 years in the making, as the project was abandoned around a few years ago as I lost interst in Pokemon for a while, The reason Hero's End is a long way off is because its a rather difficult dungeon, with 12 floors and no healing whatsoever....

Anyway, now for a preview of some more POkemon for "Gen 6"
tartan.jpg

To the left is A new grass type, Tanukun, the forest guardian POkemon. Loosely based on the Tanuki of Japanese folklore. It's evolution is Tanukami, a Grass/Ghost type.

Gen 5's Tarzine also recieves an evolution, Tarzealot, a Dark/Ghost Type...

And to cap off the preview, I shall reveal that the region for Gen 6 will be called Semna...

till next time ;D

once more, WOW, im not sure if i like tanukun, or tarzealot better, one, has a hood-ish thing and a cool thick tail while the other one has an awsome tail, cute beady eyes, and big ears

edit:oops, i ment tanukami, not tanukun

I like Tanukun ^^ And I just noticed he's a grass type pikachu morph lol...

Also on an issue asked by many poeple, I don't really plan on coloring htem, although If I have the time and the sudden will, it is possible, but I much rather prefer spriting them though...

Who's Tajiri?

Uh, Satoshi Tajiri aka creator of POkemon...

Thank you. Another cool line of Pokemon! Tanukun is actually pretty cute. Then its evolved form is awesome, but how's it part ghost?

AL

Hmm, I can see why you'd prefer to sprite them. It's be great to see a whole load of them as sprites. As for the new critters, nice work there. More ghost types are always a good thing.

Well, here's a mega preview on Senma's legendary trio....

3totem.jpg

To the left is Forestrem, the Legendary Totem Pokemon, He's a Grass/Rock Type
In the middle is Frosetta, She's an Ice/Rock Type
And the last to the right is Firatnir, He's a Fire/Rock Type

Legend goes that Forestrem and Firatnir fought a great battle in order to win the affection of Frosetta, but their battle brought chaos to the world. In order to stop it, Frosetta sealed herself away in a mountain of ice, and was never to be seen again.

I don't know why, but compared to the 3 legendary dragons, I much prefer these 3 legendary totems ^^

By Dragons, do you mean Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, or what? This is awesome! Defenently worth my short break form High School Musical 2, Sing-Along! BTW, I love the totem theme. Would Frosetta happen to be in the icy mountains of Silvercap City? ;)

AL has Commented!

By Dragons, do you mean Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, or what? This is awesome! Defenently worth my short break form High School Musical 2, Sing-Along! BTW, I love the totem theme. Would Frosetta happen to be in the icy mountains of Silvercap City? ;)

AL has Commented!
Frosetta, Forestrem and Firatnir are somewhere hidden in the Senma region, Arpein's legedary trio is Tundrarg, Haylong and Romeria....

[quote author=Nachoman link=topic=2056.msg34319#msg34319 date=1187568743]
any specific reason why you chose totems >_>Firatnir rules BTW.
[/quote]

Uhh, no, not really ^^ I guess it was a spur of the moment, or probably in retaliation to the regi trio...

The totems certainly look great. Firatnir has a high degree of 'bad-ass'ery that isn't seen all too much in Pokémon designs, so that's pretty nifty.

(Edit: Corrected a typo.)

the regi trio are based off of totems?Wonder if Regirocks related to the statues of easter island XD

Actually that would be Nosepass, and the 3 legendary Regis are more like...Golems now that I think about it...

[quote author=Xanthier link=topic=2056.msg34329#msg34329 date=1187569748]
The totems certainly look great. Firatnir has a high degree of 'bad-ass'ery that isn't seen all to much in Pokémon designs, so that's pretty nifty.
[/quote]

lol I liek that...'bad-ass'ery...Firatnir was designed first so there is indeed some 'bad-ass'ery to him. Actually, a lot of POkemon in "Gen 6" are Badass..

senmanew.jpg

Here's a little look at some more new Fakemon

To the upper left corner is Fazul, the Blue Jay POkemon, and Senma's Early Bird. It'll have 2 stages of evolution...

To the right, Male Combees now have an evolution in the form of Vespied, the Yellow Jacket POkemon. Waspied is loosely based on a fighter jet, uses the combs on its abdomen as Missile Launchers.

To the bottom right is a pre-evolved form of Tropius, Tropea, although personally I would have preferred it if Tropius was a male counterpart of Meganium.

Ooh, a Male varient of an evolved Combee! And is it Vespied or Waspied? I just want to pronounce it right, that's it. Fazul is kinda cute... can't wait to see evos!

AL has Spoken!

Nice designs once again, though Vespied's abdomen looks like the sheer amount of air resistance it would generate would mean the bug would break it's own wings, heh.

Nice stuff, but the perspective on the middle totem seems kind of wonky. By the way, that Tarzealot looks almost like the gremlin Spike XD

Status
Not open for further replies.