• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Art/Story Request

I am taking requests for art and stories. Remember im not perfect so dont make your art request so big and complicated. Im better with stories so it can be a bit more complicated. I have a tablet i just got for Christmas so thats why im reopening this thread of artwork, stories were still open but i got a new computer also so it can stay open!
Art Requests: OPEN
Story Requests: CLOSED

Current Story Requests:

Current Art Requests:

Last edited:
Hey Flame can u start out with Lincoln Loud, and Team of Fighting Types with Lucario as his partner, and his members are blaziken, Heracross, Gallad, Chesnaught, and Kommo-o?

Ok Lincoln and his partner/brother Lucario has the dreams to become not the strongest, but also the Champions, but in order to make their dreams come true, they must mastered to sync with each others, learn new battle strategies and tactics, Combined their move together, and make stronger bounds with Friends and rivals alike from all the other nicktoons, but there a special, and mystery power that is Linked to both lincoln's and lucario's hearts, will they find a way to control their new powers and make their dreams a reality?

Hi Flame, just letting u know how are u doing, and find some luck of finding some people for my story yet so keep touch in me and happy early new year