1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Art Requests!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by CloudLine64, Jan 25, 2015.

1. This is where you can ask me to draw something(not too difficult now. :) ). It will be posted there or on my profile. Please,be patient,some art will take longer than others. Also,please be descriptive of the art you request,it helps me understand what you want. I believe that's it,ask away!

2. A Shiny Riolu Animatronic?

3. I'll try...and thank you for the request!

4. Also...may I ask why you do have a picture of the thing you requested?

5. i ask everybody to draw it, i want to see how people would imagine a shiny riolu animatronic.:

6. Can you draw Sylveon and Glaceon together?

7. Hi Cloud Can you make a Shiny Umbreon

8. Okay! @Emerelda and @Midnight Umbreon ,I'll try! Do you guys wanna be more pecific about your request?

Also, @Special Riolu *nods in agreement* So far,I have the sketch...so I still have to do two more steps,but I'll complete it!

#9 CloudLine64, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
    Special Riolu likes this.
  9. Oh can you have A sylveon with it and they both under a Pink Blossom Tree.

10. Okay,the Pink Blossom Tree will be a challenge,but I'll see if I can make it! Already got the picture in my mind,now to put it on paper! :blush:

11. SharkByte

SharkByte Formerly Jolteon the ultimate

Can I have a jolteon in headphones? Oh and can it be anthropomorphic?

12. Okay.... I'll try...

Guys, I would like to thank you for the requests. Though, I will have close this for a while so I can get stuff done. So, no more requests for now.
    Requests

Special Riolu
    Emeralda
    Midnight Umbreon and
    Jolteon the ultimate

Hey, @Jolteon the ultimate , what Gender do you want it to be?

#15 CloudLine64, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
  13. SharkByte

SharkByte Formerly Jolteon the ultimate

14. Okay. Also, @Emerelda and @Midnight Umbreon Is it okay if I join both of your requests together? I'll basically have a Umbreon, Sylveon, and Glaceon together under a cherry blossom tree.

15. Hello there, May i request a Tsundere Goodra?

16. hi Fujiwara, can you do me Alphys and Toriel in one pic from undertale please?

17. @Fujiwara and @PennyThePokemon I am very sorry but requests are closed. Though, I will get to them when I can...it's just the requests I have are the things I am finishing.

PennyThePokemon likes this.
  18. @Special Riolu You don't mind if the picture is a sketch still...like, it won't be colored in, though it will have the black outlines and things in it.

Special Riolu likes this.