• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Armored Pokemon RP Discussion

WAIT... WHAT IF WE ARE ALL ZORUARK! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE THAT YOU ARE SOMEHOW ABLE TO TANK A POINT-BLANK 4x SUPEREFFECTIVE HYDRO PUMP! OR THAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE HIGHLY-GUARDED CAMP WITH GIANT METAL WALLS UNLESS THEY TURN INTO A FLYING POKEMON AND FLY OVER THEM!

OBJECTION!
ILLUSION WILL COPY THE VERY LAST POKEMON IN THE PARTY! UNLESS HE IS CAPTURED, HE CANT BE A ZOROARK!

unless you know, it's like the anime and doesn't work like that...

OBJECTION! THE ZORUARK MOVIE ZORUARK WAS ABLE TO MAKE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AT THE SAME TIME:

THE 3 LEGENDARY BEASTS

FAKE DESTRUCTION FROM SAID BEASTS

MANY MORE THINGS AND IT WAS WILD

OBJECTION! IT IS ALSO SHOWN IN THAT MOVIE THAT ZORUARK CAN PRETEND TO DO MOVES THAT IT ISNT DOING. MAYBE SHELLSHOCK REALLY USED DARK PULSE AND PRETENDED TO USE HYDRO PUMP

and how would a Rypheriour have such a great amount of World-Destroying aura power. What if he transformed into a Rypheriour and THEN lost his memory. What if every attack he THINKS that he is doing is truly him accidentally creating illusions

I am hella mad right now. Here, it's 11:30 at night and I JUST found out that I missed a call from one of the places that I'm trying to get hired into. Hopefully, the manager and I can arrange something, but I'm not completely confident, and it just pisses me off; I AM ANGRIER THAN DASKEN IS RIGHT NOW, BOI

Drama town! xD
Alos, I feel it's important for you guys to know that my Rhypeiror's biggest weak point, whihc is his speed, becomes his strongest point when he uses his crimson aura. It also bolsters his power and defenses. This is, also, the firts time he's lost it in Crimson Forme (which is what I call this). Let's see what happens! :3

Some more about Gaia: He can be very fast, but only in short bursts. He can use Aura to it's fullest potential with his skill. He has great hearing. His theme is "Failure" by Breaking Benjamin.

Gaia has ONE fatal flaw: He's a defeatist. If the battle goes on long enough and he's damaged enough, he will stop fighting entirely, and resort to keeping away from attacks. This is also in his personality.

Dasken's personality is always fighting, an dhis stamina is at the utter maximum. In fact, all of his stats (excuse the comparison to the video game) might as well have 252 EVs and 31 IVs. He isn't going to run out of stamina for a looooong time, because he's also gotten stamina from his aura, and his armor, as I mentioned before, perhaps not as specifically, as an Assault Vest built into it. He is very resistent to attacks, but not immune. Try and find a weak spot, but it'll be hard.
It may not even be on his body!
:3

Species: Flygon
Name: Last
Armor description: Grey hexagon-styled plated armor made of metal-renforced Dragon Scales. Lightweight but sturdy.
Skills: All the skills of a normal Flygon but more skilled. He also can use Bug Buzz quite effectively.
Personality: Defeatist, often laments about life, however, he will fight until the end if he sees a reason to.