• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Armored Pokemon Rebooted RP

"Well, there are quite a few unoccupied living quarters, so I'm sure we'll be able to figure something out for you." Sebastian said. "And in the meantime Mana told me to show you around the camp. So that's what we'll do first. Unless you're tired." he continued. The Dratini continued further into the camp. Eventually they had gotten close to his living quarters. Sebastian turned to Micah. "Would you excuse me for a moment, there is something I would like to retrieve something from my quarters." he said to the Micah.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. I'll just wait here." Micah said cheerfully before leaning against the tarnished white walls. He let out a sigh, his muscles sore. He yawned before looking back towards where he had come from. The camp was huge and had numerous pathways. He let his gaze wander across the great base as he waited for the Dratini to return.

The Squirtle wandered around the camp, pretending to act natural, since he didn't want anyone to suspect him. He knew that if they were to find out who he really was, he could be in some serious trouble. He took some very hesitant steps towards an Umbreon that he briefly saw, as he went up to him and said nervously, "Uhh... h- hi... so I see that this is the camp. Well, uhh... so someone had sent me here to investigate or something, umm... have you seen an Emolga around?"

Sweat rushed from his face, as he tried to maintain a normal posture while his legs and tail shook. He had a hard time standing on his two legs, as he almost fell over while trying to not embarrass himself in front of the Umbreon. He thought to himself as he shook his blue, curly tail, "Man... even talking to others is hard. It's like having to plug in the variables and put it all into the console in one shot. If I screw up, I think that this might be over, I can't mess up, I've got only one chance. Let's not waste it here, I'm going to have to camoflage along before I can start scanning around for any valuables or even blueprints if I hit the jackpot."

"Grey would love the site of this. I'll have to show him when he arrives," Fae said to herself, her ears twitched as she heard people talking bellow. She started to climb down, her foot slipped at one point and she let out a surprised cry as she caught herself on a ledge. She cursed herself under her breathe when pain seared through her right shoulder. She got to the ground and cradled her dislocated shoulder gently, "that's just great. This is great, grey is gonna kill me".

"I'm ok, just a little bit of a bumped shoulder," Fae smiled but squeaked and flinch when she accidentally moved her arm in the wrong way. She moved her arm so that it was cuddled to her chest, she looked at the other Pokemon and smiled gently, "just a little bit of a fall".

"I think I'll be okey," Fae laughed slowly and smiling uncertaintly , eyes looking at the hands with caution. The Lopunny took a step back and tried not to insult the other pokemon, "I'm sure I can deal with this on my own. Have done so before in the past! So uh using you weird arm thi goes is not necessarily".

She nodded her head slowly as she said the last part inching away carefully. Her armour making creaking noises as she tried to become one with the wall and get away, "it's also kinda embarrassing for me? I'm a scout we are supposed to be alert, kinda messed that one up".

Midge watched this unfold from the top of a nearby roof. Unsure of what she should do, the Purrloin adjusted her armor and continued to watch from her current position. Meanwhile, Sebastian returned to Micah with the item he had retrieved in his room in a sack, which he carried in his mouth. "Okay now, where were we? Oh right." he semi-mumbled through the strap in his mouth. "I'll show you the places where you can find medical assistance to the best of my ability. Some are quite a distance away and I am not capable of flight." The Dratini then started to head in a new direction.

Fae looked over at Sebastian with a worried smile, her eyes every so often flickering over to look at Enderclaw, "may I know where this is also, I kinda mess my shoulder up a little".

The normal type had now but a respectable distance between her and the other, guard up incase he tried to fix her arm anyway, "I don't mean to be rude sir but if my superior learned I hurt myself and didn't go to a medic of the professional kind then he'll have my hide".

"The nearest one is a few feet from here. The head nurse, an Audino named Mavis, is very nice and always does her best to help her patients. Follow me." Sebastian said. The Dratini turned left and headed towards a building with a large red cross on it. "All medical help and tools to do so yourself are clearly marked with a red cross." he said. After a few minutes, they were in front of the building. "Here we are Miss." Sebastian said to the rabbit Pokémon.

"Thank you, sir. Have a good day," The Lopunny saluted him and walked into the building looking for someone that could help her with her shoulder. She winced when it was accidentally bumped into someone and moved it again. She walked over to a nurse who was writing something down, "hello, may I have help. I think I dislocated my shoulder when I was climbing".

"Oh dear. Well don't worry Miss, we'll take care of you." the nurse said. A Kadabra appeared next to her. "This is Neil, he'll teleport you to someone who can reset that arm for you." the nurse told the Lopunny. Neil nodded, then seconds later, they arrived in a room. An Audino walked up to them. "Hello. I am Nurse Jackie. Nurse Mavis is busy, but I can take care of that arm for you." she said. Nurse Jackie nodded thanks to Neil. The Kadabra nodded back, then teleported out of the room.

"Well ,uh, thank you," Fae smiled and waited to be instructed to what she was supposed to do. She looked at the other normal type and then around to room, eyes sweeping to try and catch every detail. The lopunny's ears twitched as she picked up noises both close and far away.

Daniel quickly went inside the camp and snuck into the room, as he saw an Audino and gulped as he thought to himself, "Oh boy... Nurse's are one of my worst fears! If I even cough at her I think that she'll shove a thousand syringes straight into my arms and legs..."

He hesitantly approached the Lopunny, while hoping she didn't hear him, despite the fact that he was breathing so heavily. He got extremely nervous as he got closer to her, as he tried to resist the urge to let off a cough.

"Alright, please hold still. I'm going to reset your arm." Nurse Jackie told the Lopunny. She carefully reset the arm. Then she told the Lopunny how to take care of it. "You won't be able to use it for a while. I'm not sure what else I can recommend. You should probably try to get some rest now." the Audino said.

"Thank you. I'll take it easy until it good as new, scouts honor," the Lopunny said after her arm was reset, almost letting tears escape when it was. She saluted with her good arm and backed up to leave, her ears caught on to the sound of heavy breathing behind her and she spun to quick the person doing it.bagevpressed her bad arm to her chest and yelled as she spun, "what do you think you're doing"!

The Squirtle gulped, knowing that he had been detected by the Lopunny as he tried to run from her! He hoped the Nurse didn't notice, as he scurried away from the room, while trying to keep up the speed with his two legs. He was about to use water gun on the Lopunny, as he was ready to defend himself in case if she were to attack him.

He ignored her question that she yelled off at him, as he didn't want to take his chances at talking, since his voice was rather hoarse from his sickness. He thought to himself as he knew that he had to flee the scene as soon as possible, "I'd better hide behind something and transform into someone else quick... or else she's gonna be on my tail."

When the figure dodged her she wasn't able to see what he was. She nodded to the nurse before ducking out of the room after the retreating figure. She moved ran after him, her strong legs giving her an extra boost, "hey! Wait, I don't want to hurt you! You spooked me is all"!

The Lopunny ran after him but skidded to a stop when she almost ran into a fimular steel type. Said steel type caught her from falling and Fae immediately stood at attention to the best of her abilities, "Captain Grey, sir"!

The Squirtle coughed so loudly as he panted, as he gulped, knowing that even the Nurse could have heard him from the distance. He thought to himself as he violently coughed, "Oh come on! Why do I have to be coughing right now?! Now they're going to probably stick a bunch of needles in my skin!"

He panicked and ran back into a room, not realizing that it was the room where he just ran from! He didn't seem to realize that he was now in clear sights of the Audino, as he sat down on the ground and panted in exhaustion, while he felt his rather soft shell. He quickly went into his shell and continued to cough, as he knew that he would have to eventually go to the Nurse. He thought to himself again as coughs came out of his mouth, "Okay... maybe I should get treated before I can even start thinking about exploring the camp to see what goodies lie in store for me."

"Fae? What are you doing? You almost ran into me," the tall dark and steel type looked down at his normal type subordinate. His stance very military and eyes narrowing as he looked at the lopunny, "also why is your arm being held like that? I do not wish to hear you have hurt yourself again with you little adventures".

"No, no, okay maybe. I was scouting and have already delivered what you wanted sent. My arm will be fine, the medic said so," Fae smiled at her superior causing to sigh loudly at her. He motioned for her to become at ease as she did so with a little bounce, ears picking up the sound of coughing, "I was just following after someone, I almost kicked them with they surprised me".

"I think I'll be okey," Fae laughed slowly and smiling uncertaintly , eyes looking at the hands with caution. The Lopunny took a step back and tried not to insult the other pokemon, "I'm sure I can deal with this on my own. Have done so before in the past! So uh using you weird arm thi goes is not necessarily".

She nodded her head slowly as she said the last part inching away carefully. Her armour making creaking noises as she tried to become one with the wall and get away, "it's also kinda embarrassing for me? I'm a scout we are supposed to be alert, kinda messed that one up".

The medical arms retract and he walks over to the medical building.