• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Armored Pokemon Rebooted RP Discussion

This rp takes place in a land in the Pokemon world where humans have never been, the Keelan Region. Pokemon have become quite advanced in this region. Skills such as armor creating and technological skills are quite valued. Special armors have been created for Pokemon of pretty much all species and types. Of course, such advances also mean "advanced" problems as well. Along with bad Pokemon there have been some feuds and battles as well. For anyone that was in the original rp, (@lordpotatollama , @Magjia , @Charlespark , and @~:Mist:~ ) we will be resetting to a point, before the fight with the Chandelure. Also, Mana will be receiving an apprentice of sorts.

Species: Emolga

Name: Mana

Armor description: Lightweight (but strong), so she can still glide. Armor also has controlled conductivity/non-conductivity electricity wise, which Mana can control at will.

Skills: Fighting,strategist, occasionally shown leadership skills.

Personality: Can be nice when she wants to be. Can be quite fierce in battle. Smart, quick thinking, and serious in certain situations.

Species: Roserade

Name: Yami

Armor description: Lightweight so as not to hinder movement. Strong. Similar to Ancient Egyptian armor.

Skills: Tactical advisor, strong fighter.

Personality: Formal, courteous, usually serious.

Species: Purrloin

Name: Midge

Armor description: As a thief for hire- she wears no armor, just a red bandana tied around her head and a necklace with a red jewel. As a warrior- her armor is strong, lightweight, and resistant to fairy type attacks.

Skills: Thievery, strategy, trickster.

Personality: Sly, clever, cunning.

And now for the new character-
Species: Axew
Name: Axel
Armor description: Strong and lightweight. Made to be resistant to ice type attacks.
Skills: Hacking and strategy.
Personality: Shy, clever, danger-prone (at times)

Here I go!
Species: Eevee
Name: Flora
Armor description: Blue colored- diamond armor, said to make Flora jump very high.
Skills: Jumping, solving codes
Personality: Really sacrastic, weird, funny, caring, very very helpful, and she makes the most funniest jokes ever.

Character #1:

Species: Oshawott
Name: Omega
Armor description: Moderate weight, made to aid him in water navigation, and shield him from fatal blows
Skills: Basic Defensive Samurai Arts (Able to parry normal attacks, but at the cost of taking some damage)
Personality: Docile, Curious, Not really social with people

Character #2:

Species: Aggron
Name: Athena
Armor description: Extremely heavy, made for very high defense, slows her down significantly
Skills: Excels at Close Quarters Combat
Personality: Risktaking, kind to friends, will do anything to protect Oshawott

Character #3:

(Note: All his information still remains unknown, and they will be revealed later on in the RP. Also he will take a different path most likely since this is restarting back to before the fight. Some extra information about him included to compensate for the unknown parts.)
Species: Minun
Name: Unknown
Armor description: No armor (They're too heavy for him and he would hate having to wear one anyway.)
Skills: Stealth work, Invisibility + Augment Mode (I've explained this one already before, but I can put the information in case if it has to be explained again.)
Personality: Timid, mischevious, cunning, secretive
Backstory: He is known as the fabled thief, as his most famous heist is sneaking into the Murkywater warehouse. He stole five bags of cash, a painting, and blueprints for making max exilirs. His identity still remains unknown to this day, as police are still on the look for him for years now.

Hold on, let me add more characters if that is fine!
All my charatcers are siblings, thats why they are all eevees.
Name: Destiny
Armor description: Kinda-like space star armor, known to heal some people.
Skills: Coming out of anywhere, spying
Personality: Just someone who scares anyone

Name: ???? ( Revealed, later in the roleplay)
Armor description: Golden armor, with some diamond on it. Somewhat uncommon, as this helps defend people.
Skills: Defending, Defense, Supporting
Personality: Nice, protecting, helps anyone in need, somewhat picky of what he eats

Hold on, let me add more characters if that is fine!
All my charatcers are siblings, thats why they are all eevees.
Name: Destiny
Armor description: Kinda-like space star armor, known to heal some people.
Skills: Coming out of anywhere, spying
Personality: Just someone who scares anyone

Name: ???? ( Revealed, later in the roleplay)
Armor description: Golden armor, with some diamond on it. Somewhat uncommon, as this helps defend people.
Skills: Defending, Defense, Supporting
Personality: Nice, protecting, helps anyone in need, somewhat picky of what he eats
Their in too. Originally I had only allowed up to three Pokémon in the original rp. But I kinda broke my own rule by adding Axel.

Species: Umbreon
Name: Micah
Armor description: Medium plated energy armor, which let's him enhance his damage capabilities. The armor covers the majority of his body and he his able to send out tiny drones that can attach to his enemies, which will allow his skills to then automatically aim and fire towards his target. His armor has been programmed to only respond to him, allowing him to also safely take it off.
Skills: Agile, strong, and able to think quickly in tight situations. However, he doesn't usually plan out strategies, which could lead to some less desirable situations
Personality: Micah is very serious, but also kind once you get to know him. At first he will act out of formality and is shy, usually because he doesn't know how to act around others. But once you get to know him, he begins to share more personal things and his true personality will show. He will always sacrifice himself for the ones he care about and will become overwhelmed with rage if you hurt someone he loves.
Other: Same as before :3

Character #1:

Species: Oshawott
Name: Omega
Armor description: Moderate weight, made to aid him in water navigation, and shield him from fatal blows
Skills: Basic Defensive Samurai Arts (Able to parry normal attacks, but at the cost of taking some damage)
Personality: Docile, Curious, Not really social with people

Character #2:

Species: Aggron
Name: Athena
Armor description: Extremely heavy, made for very high defense, slows her down significantly
Skills: Excels at Close Quarters Combat
Personality: Risktaking, kind to friends, will do anything to protect Oshawott

Character #3:

(Note: All his information still remains unknown, and they will be revealed later on in the RP. Also he will take a different path most likely since this is restarting back to before the fight. Some extra information about him included to compensate for the unknown parts.)
Species: Minun
Armor description: No armor (They're too heavy for him and he would hate having to wear one anyway.)
Skills: Stealth work, Invisibility + Augment Mode (I've explained this one already before, but I can put the information in case if it has to be explained again.)
Personality: Timid, mischevious, cunning, secretive
Backstory: He is known as the fabled thief, as his most famous heist is sneaking into the Murkywater warehouse. He stole five bags of cash, a painting, and blueprints for making max exilirs. His identity still remains unknown to this day, as police are still on the look for him for years now.

Name: Micah
Armor description: Medium plated energy armor, which let's him enhance his damage capabilities. The armor covers the majority of his body and he his able to send out tiny drones that can attach to his enemies, which will allow his skills to then automatically aim and fire towards his target. His armor has been programmed to only respond to him, allowing him to also safely take it off.
Skills: Agile, strong, and able to think quickly in tight situations. However, he doesn't usually plan out strategies, which could lead to some less desirable situations
Personality: Micah is very serious, but also kind once you get to know him. At first he will act out of formality and is shy, usually because he doesn't know how to act around others. But once you get to know him, he begins to share more personal things and his true personality will show. He will always sacrifice himself for the ones he care about and will become overwhelmed with rage if you hurt someone he loves.
Other: Same as before :3

Characters that were in the original rp are sort of already accepted.

Hello
Species: lopunny
Name: Fae
Armour description: pastel purple and dark navy blue highlights, light weight and made for speed and maneuverability.
Skills: scouting, parkour, and farming
Personality: friendly, will fight when ordered but is usually not the one to start a fight well unless you insult or hurt some on she cares about, loves simply sitting and mediating in the middle of forested or rural areas

Species: Bisharp
Name: Grey
Armour description: black, red, and gold with sharp edges and thick plates, made for battle and taking hits,
Skill: strategy, adaptation, diplomacy
Personality: quick to fight, serious, will only listen to those he sees as worthy and have shown Valiance

Hello
Species: lopunny
Name: Fae
Armour description: pastel purple and dark navy blue highlights, light weight and made for speed and maneuverability.
Skills: scouting, parkour, and farming
Personality: friendly, will fight when ordered but is usually not the one to start a fight well unless you insult or hurt some on she cares about, loves simply sitting and mediating in the middle of forested or rural areas

Species: Bisharp
Name: Grey
Armour description: black, red, and gold with sharp edges and thick plates, made for battle and taking hits,
Skill: strategy, adaptation, diplomacy
Personality: quick to fight, serious, will only listen to those he sees as worthy and have shown Valiance
You're in.

So I was in the last one but I'm still putting these in

Species: Blastoise
Name: Shellshock (I feel like i heard this name from somewhere but i forget where_
Armor description: Since blastioise's defense is already nigh-unbreakable, the armour is made to aid him mobility. When he retreats into his shell, it rolls into a ball, allowing him to roll around, crusing is foes with his incredable weight combined with the armours. It is also painted to look like a giant rock so he can camouflage with it (Is this a bit OP?)
Skills: Very good at directing said ball.
Personality: Very Gentle and Kind. Would happily take a hit for other Pokemon.

Species: Absol/Zoruark
Name: Eclipse
Armor description: Metal plates covering most of the body except for the joints and his face. A helmet with two red horns (>:D)
Skills: Without his armour he is very quick and nimble. He is good in a fight and is a good leader
Personality: Cares for others but can seem cold and unwelcoming to strangers

So I was in the last one but I'm still putting these in

Species: Blastoise
Name: Shellshock (I feel like i heard this name from somewhere but i forget where_
Armor description: Since blastioise's defense is already nigh-unbreakable, the armour is made to aid him mobility. When he retreats into his shell, it rolls into a ball, allowing him to roll around, crusing is foes with his incredable weight combined with the armours. It is also painted to look like a giant rock so he can camouflage with it (Is this a bit OP?)
Skills: Very good at directing said ball.
Personality: Very Gentle and Kind. Would happily take a hit for other Pokemon.

Species: Absol/Zoruark
Name: Eclipse
Armor description: Metal plates covering most of the body except for the joints and his face. A helmet with two red horns (>:D)
Skills: Without his armour he is very quick and nimble. He is good in a fight and is a good leader
Personality: Cares for others but can seem cold and unwelcoming to strangers
Once again, you are in.

Oh yeah! If anyone wants to ship Micah with your character, please feel free to ask. The problem is that I never really have roleplayed relationships and it would be valuable experience to me. Thanks! ^-^
Ugh, I sound way too serious today ;-;

Alright here's my other character now! Included some extra information since he does have something new.

Species: Dragonite
Name: Kogoro
Armor description: No Armor (Like Minun, he would also hate wearing it. Also, armor would have to be specially modified for him since he has a babish body.)
Skills: Able to fly around quickly, though he sometimes gets out of control to the point where he may crash.
Personality: Calm, friendly, tries to use reason before resorting to force.
Equipment: He has a staff-like object which has a variety of functions. It can fold inward or extend outward for combat or concealment, as it can be used to whack someone. It also has a tiny scope that is in the middle section, as pointing it at a Pokémon will scan them and reveal more information the more they are scanned. It also has the ability to fire projectiles, as a pull of the trigger sends out either a ball of draco energy, or small pellets of the energy at the target with the pull of a trigger.

Last edited:
Edit: I've decided to change it since I figured that it would be too hard to explain it in a simple way. Also, funny enough my Dragonite is a baby now...

Last edited:
Can I join please?

Species: pikachu

Name: Arthur Reed

Armor description: light weight yellow chest plate with white undershirt, Glasses for enhanced vision, blue pants and red shoes

Skills: intelligent, good with girls, friendly.

Personality: easy, easy going, fun hang.

Species: Seviper
Name: Nitro
Armour description: Multiple golden plates linked together with chain mail underneath. He also has a golden spiked helmet on his head. It is designed to curl up and move like him, making it flexible, and to absorb vibrations effectively.
Skills: Stealing stuff, moving without anyone noticing, being snarky and doing stupid things for bad reasons.
Personality: Generally a bit of a scumbag, many think he is a bad influence on those around him. He tries his best to have charm, like a dashing rogue, but those who actually know him know his bad side.

Species: Escavalier
Name: Percival
Armour description: Percival's armour is golden and goes over his natural armour perfectly, with an accompanying Lance upgrade. It is fireproof, but does get warm.
Skills: Fighting, a good leader.
Personality: Honest, can crack under pressure, tries to do the right thing and be a charming knight but can be seen as patronising and is often lead astray by Nitro. After his family told him to stop helping his best friend because he was a bad influence (Nitro keeps trying his patience and getting them both in trouble), he now takes insults to Nitro very seriously.

Can I join please?

Species: pikachu

Name: Arthur Reed

Armor description: light weight yellow chest plate with white undershirt, Glasses for enhanced vision, blue pants and red shoes

Skills: intelligent, good with girls, friendly.

Personality: easy, easy going, fun hang.

If you have read and can follow the rules, yes you can. (My original thread was shut down due to rules being broken)

Species: Seviper
Name: Nitro
Armour description: Multiple golden plates linked together with chain mail underneath. He also has a golden spiked helmet on his head. It is designed to curl up and move like him, making it flexible, and to absorb vibrations effectively.
Skills: Stealing stuff, moving without anyone noticing, being snarky and doing stupid things for bad reasons.
Personality: Generally a bit of a scumbag, many think he is a bad influence on those around him. He tries his best to have charm, like a dashing rogue, but those who actually know him know his bad side.

Species: Escavalier
Name: Percival
Armour description: Percival's armour is golden and goes over his natural armour perfectly, with an accompanying Lance upgrade. It is fireproof, but does get warm.
Skills: Fighting, a good leader.
Personality: Honest, can crack under pressure, tries to do the right thing and be a charming knight but can be seen as patronising and is often lead astray by Nitro. After his family told him to stop helping his best friend because he was a bad influence (Nitro keeps trying his patience and getting them both in trouble), he now takes insults to Nitro very seriously.
You're in. Join in whenever you are ready.

Hey Honolulu, psst,
Just wanted to say that Micah had asked Mana a question. :3
Please don't hurt me for mentioning this ;-;
Also, a question. If tomatoes are a fruit, does that make ketchup a fruit juice? :O

Hey Honolulu, psst,
Just wanted to say that Micah had asked Mana a question. :3
Please don't hurt me for mentioning this ;-;
Also, a question. If tomatoes are a fruit, does that make ketchup a fruit juice? :O
Okay. And all that I definitely know about ketchup is that my brother uses too much of it.

Here's mine, if you need it.
Name: Enderclaw
Armor description: Strong yet flexible. Looks like the image shown below but w/ profile pic head armor
Skills: Can turn into any tank, and right arm into any tank cannon
Personality: Strong, Loyal, Funny, Clever, Bold, Daring
novaskin-minecraft-wallpaper.png

Here's mine, if you need it.
Armor description: Strong yet flexible. Looks like the image shown below but w/ profile pic head armor
Skills: Can turn into any tank, and right arm into any tank cannon
View attachment 386491
Please see examples of skills on this thread. When the skills make more sense, you'll be in.

Skills: Hacking, flexibile, Sniping, Strategy.

Alright, since my old characters haven't been interacting much (Which is understandable since they prefer to not be in the action.), I've decided to make a new character! He's gonna be interesting, I'd have to admit, and as always, if there's any issues, please feel free to state them to me.

EDIT: After almost forgetting about him, I had realized that I had forgotten to include something for his skills. I also decided to modify him slightly.

(All unknown parts will be revealed later on in the RP like Minun.)
Species: Ditto
Gender: Male (Yes I understand he's normally genderless but I have to give him a gender.)
Armor description: N/A (Armor would be pretty much impossible to fit on him since he can change his body, and he is a free form blob after all.)
Skills: Transformation and Deception (He can mimic their voice, abilities, but not their strength and knowledge. He also will revert back if he laughs.) He also has the ability to program a variety of programming languages, which he can use for hacking and manipulating systems. (Though sometimes he might screw up and he could be traced if one were to find out.)
Backstory: He had been a illusionist performer in magic shows before he had turned to the bad side. After that, he worked alongside Minun in their secret group, as he had helped Minun in stealth work. He has stolen a prototype weapon just by disguising as the CEO of a company, and even managed to steal the big, red diamond in a famous museum. The group and their identities still remain unknown to this day, as he continues to rob places and help out Minun if needed in stealth work.
Personality: Mischievous, crafty, uses guile to blend amongst other Pokémon.

Last edited: