• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Arena Gladiators

I'm just having Crystal watch the security cams for now. I'm thinking she'll talk a bit with Ace, then notice the injured guard on the security cams and rush over there.

Well, now's the perfect time for me to come in since there's another guard being taken into the Infirmary. (I'll show that my character is almost done treating her current patient, as I would have to assume that the other patient would needed to be treated pronto.)

Name: Nyko "Copperhead" Venomasi
Species: Toxicroak
Position in the Prison: Gladiator
Relationships: Distrusts/Hates Jay
Appearance: Copper hair and 6'2". Blue leather jacket with thin orange stripe running from shoulder to end of sleeve (This is one each arm). Blue jeans and black combat boots. Has the hand blades thingies that normal Toxicroak have but has two on each hand instead of one. These can be retracted into his hands like Wolverine's claws.
Personality: Cruel and cunning, Nyko is a ruthless fighter. Only does things that will benefit him, whether it's right away or in the long run.
Reason for being here: Murdered four Gjinkas just to get in so that he can keep an eye on Jay. Nyko was one of the higher-ups in Jay's gang and was sent in to make sure Jay didn't snitch.
Extra: Prefers the name "Copperhead". There are also other unnamed members of the gang within the prison (Particularly members of the guard), but Copperhead was sent in just to be sure.

Last edited:
Accepted, also I think what might work is an alliance with Axel and Copperhead. Axel will soon become an antagonist soon enough. *Evil laughter*