• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Are there going to be any new nintendo events coming up soon?

Like umm any events that release pokemon like shaymin,darkrai and all those new pokemon?

Mod edit: I've removed the Ma$qu3r@d3//: from your thread title because it hurts my eyes, and Pokecharms has a rule about using readable English. If you want to find your own threads more easily, click on Profile, go to Notifications and Email, and turn on Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic.

Nintendo recently announced that there will be a download software extension to the wii that will provide DS demos and wii trailers. In theory Gamefreak could make download events possible for event exclusive pok

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I don't think we need to worry. Japan had their Drakrai event a few months back, and when the 10th movie gets released in the US I'm sure there will be some sort of event for them, too. It's an inevitable part of the Pokemon world, you just have to be patient.

Anyways, I'm always for the idea RLRL mentioned, but as I've said in the past... I'm skeptic. Event Pokemon giveaways are a great way of drawing attention to different events/contests, and if they just started being given them away to everyone and their dog some of that appeal would disappear.