1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are Legendary/Mythical OCs allowed?

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by Phanderr, Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well lets just say that I have a Leg/Myt Pkmn AU somewhere in dA (But I didnt finished about making the OCs) and then I wondered "does PokeCharm accept Leg/Myt OCs?". And also I wont use them as I am a trainer, I use them as I am the Legendary, "meanwlile in a place where only Leg/Myt Pokemons live..."

So, do you guys accept any Leg/Myt OCs?

(Btw "Leg" is short for "Legendary" and "Myt" is short for "Mythical")

#1 Phanderr, Dec 26, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  2. I'm not a staff member but typically in RPs, you need a staff member's (normally Stellarwind's) approval to even encounter legendaries, so I'd say it's a no.

3. Well I wont make them overpowered atleast but Im also probably fine if they say no

4. Below are quotes the Pokemon RP rules posted by @StellarWind Elsydeon. It states how the presence of Legendary Pokemon is regulated and must be authorized by a moderator. So like it says in the rule, to have that OC you would need to send a PM to Stellarwind Elsydeon with the charcater and the information, and Stellar would decide it's fate. And you said OCs, implying there is more than one. So there might not be all accepted and if it is a Pokemon OC, I personally don't see it getting accepted for balancing reasons.
    I hope this helped. :)

Mr Fishykarp likes this.
  5. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Yup. Not going to happen.
    They're fine in creative works, fanfic, fanart, the like - but not in the RP forum.

And that's basically all there is to say on the subject.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.