• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Are giants Pokemon allowed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I'm new here and I would like to ask you a thing ( to the moderators actually ).
I would love to RP with you and all but, instead of having regular-sized Pokemon, the Pokemon, in my RP, will be giants.
It's not a sexual thing at all, just giant-sized Pokemon is my thing and I would love to share it with you.
Am I allowed to do that ? (The same goes for posting my drawings with those kind of things )
Thanks for your answer.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Rather amused you're so quick to point out it's "not a sexual thing" without even being asked. I suspect that you've been on the weird part of the internet for long enough to feel that warranted a statement in advance... (thrice-fecked micro/macro fetishists ruin everything).

ANYWAY. Pokémon certainly come in quite a few size variants - but just throwing in ginormous variations of otherwise non-ginormous Pokémon species falls under the "Fan-Made Pokémon, Crossbreeds, Pokémon with Unique Qualities, etc." section of our RP rules. In other words - only in threads where the individual owners allow such (or your own thread), and you had better have a plausible explanation for the size variance. Needless to say, the thread would have to comply with the rest of the RP forum rules and the global rules of Pokecharms - and if the thread in question gets even slightly reported for fetish nonsense, I will personally descend upon it like a biomechanical blade-banshee and smack the people involved with a warning they would feel for months to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.