• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Arcane Arts

Cresselia finally woke up, after a nightmare she had.She planned to go to Cavi lane later, and thats where she had the nightmare. She heard rumors that you unlock some type of magic when you go there so she was sort of like half nervous half excited.As she sat at her table to make breakfast, she started wondering what her power would be.Then out of nowhere she remembered her mothers old locket that was shaped like a tear.From then on she started to believe her power would be water.

Jess had woke up from a weird dream where there was a person called cresselia the dream was in cavi lane but jess just pass it up as a weird dream he got up and made his breakfast and headed said bye to his muggle parents and headed down to cavi lane jess

Edit:
" Steven!" Jess called seconds later her pet baby dragon landed on her shoulder

Cresselia then went to go get the tear drop shaped locket and put it around her neck.As soon as she did that,she felt...different! She didn't see anything different but could tell something was indeed different. She then left her dead mothers old house and started to go down to Cavi lane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jess and Steven where at cavi lane when he saw creeselia he walk up to introduce herself " hi I'm jess " jess said "I swear I know you from somewhere" jess smiled Steven turned his head and let out a tiny adorable roar at creeselia

Rostov walking along the skinny path in the forest with Sumiko beside him and his Owlcub stumbling by his other side. On Rostovs back was a very visible sack that appeared to be carrying an egg of some sort. "... Oi', oi', Momo... Whenever are we gonna get to the place you've been wanting to go to..." He yawned, seemingly bored for they have been walking for several hours now. The Owlcub yawned too, its paws starting to grow tired themselves.
"Graaa..." The Owlbear cub groaned.

Sumiko looked back at her map she kept in her sleeve. "... Huh... We're almost there actually..." She said, looking back up at Rostov. "... Did you want to hurry? I suppose if we run we could get there," She bolted off, although she wasn't too fast. "Faster!" Sumiko wanted to bang her head against a tree, seeing how stupid she sounded.

It only took a few long strides for Rostov to catch up to Sumiko before he slung her over his shoulder. "... Ok, but if I run you'd get lost just trying to look for me." He chuckled and picked up his Owlbear cub and started running down the path they were taking, making sure Sumiko wouldn't fall off his shoulder.

Last edited:
"Gah! Rusty!" Sumiko yelled in protest, not wanting Rostov to carry her. "You know I don't like it when you do that! Put me down!" She continued yelling at Rostov, swinging her balled fists onto his back, although she wasn't all-too strong like him. Sumiko continued this proccess until Rostov had finally arrived at Cavi Lane.