• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[April Fools] New Kyurem Formes Revealed!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
This week's Pokémon Smash has revealed that Kyurem would have additional formes beyond the Black Kyurem and White Kyurem revealed previously. It has now been revealed that there are extra formes - some of which have been shown, and some of which are yet to be revealed. The images shown yesterday clearly show Kyuremised versions of several widely known Pokémon, including the Unova Starters and Pikachu. Images follow after the break.

Read More

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Re: New Kyurem Formes Revealed!

:o

Oh my goodness! Kyurem is taking over the WORLD~

They look so wrong and yet so right :)

I actually bought this for a second, and then I remembered what day this was. This was entertaining, but I preferred S.W.O. from last year, it was a massive overhaul then. This one is more subtle.

Edit: Then I noticed everything else on the site, I see what you've done, I see what you've done.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

If you hadn't pointed that out, Brendan, I wouldn't have actually saw that... oh gosh, that's a little overboard.

Even chat is filled with Kyurems!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Protip: if you can't see the new banner, refresh. It's some kind of cache problem.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four

Brendan Savem said:
This was entertaining, but I preferred S.W.O. from last year, it was a massive overhaul then.

Hey, at least this year our avis weren't forcibly changed without our consent ~:p~

But I'm really excited for these new Kyurem formes. I'll definitely be using Kyurem!Oshawott a lot in the main game. As TBA said, it'll most likely break the metagame so it's probably going to get banned. If not though, I'm so using it ~evil~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

If anything borks the metagame, it'll likely be Kyurem Stunfisk. Nothing could stand up against that thing.