1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[April Fools] New Kyurem Formes Revealed!

1. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

This week's Pokémon Smash has revealed that Kyurem would have additional formes beyond the Black Kyurem and White Kyurem revealed previously. It has now been revealed that there are extra formes - some of which have been shown, and some of which are yet to be revealed. The images shown yesterday clearly show Kyuremised versions of several widely known Pokémon, including the Unova Starters and Pikachu. Images follow after the break.

Read More

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Teapot, Apr 1, 2012.

1. NonAnalogue
      NonAnalogue
      Re: New Kyurem Formes Revealed!

I can already tell that Kyurem Oshawott is going to break the metagame. I mean, just look at him.
    2. Magpie
      Magpie

:o

Oh my goodness! Kyurem is taking over the WORLD~

They look so wrong and yet so right :)
    3. Brendan Savem
      Brendan Savem

I actually bought this for a second, and then I remembered what day this was. This was entertaining, but I preferred S.W.O. from last year, it was a massive overhaul then. This one is more subtle.

Edit: Then I noticed everything else on the site, I see what you've done, I see what you've done.
    4. Shiny Lyni
      Shiny Lyni

If you hadn't pointed that out, Brendan, I wouldn't have actually saw that... oh gosh, that's a little overboard.

Even chat is filled with Kyurems!
    5. Teapot
      Teapot

Protip: if you can't see the new banner, refresh. It's some kind of cache problem.
    6. Psycho Monkey
      Psycho Monkey

Hey, at least this year our avis weren't forcibly changed without our consent ~:p~

But I'm really excited for these new Kyurem formes. I'll definitely be using Kyurem!Oshawott a lot in the main game. As TBA said, it'll most likely break the metagame so it's probably going to get banned. If not though, I'm so using it ~evil~
    7. Linkachu
      Linkachu

If anything borks the metagame, it'll likely be Kyurem Stunfisk. Nothing could stand up against that thing.
    8. NonAnalogue
      NonAnalogue

Nah, I'm not seeing it. Not when Kyurem Unown is so widely available and so versatile. It's the perfect counter.