• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

April 2013 GBU Tournament Sign-Ups Open!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
A short but nevertheless interesting update for you today! The Pokémon Global Link have opened sign-ups for the latest in their long line of tournaments, the April 2013 International Challenge. This tournament will once again be using the VGC13 rules and will split players into three age divisions with Championship Points at stake for those who rank highly enough, and this time around all players who sign up to the tournament and place in the rankings will earn a Salac Berry and a Liechi Berry.
AprilGBULogo_zpsdd5690d8.jpg

You can sign-up for the tournament until midnight on the 18th of April with the tournament itself running from 19th until midnight on the 21st. Best of luck to all those who take part, and may the best trainer win!

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Welp, I entered this tournament and ended up with amazing results: 0 wins, 0 losses, 0 disconnects. :D

>> <<

Maybe next time I'll actually bother to do some battling. Maybe... ^^;

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Maybe next time I'll actually bother to do some battling. Maybe... ^^;

That might be helpful, yes. ;D

I played about ten matches on the Sunday as Fire Emblem had my attention on the Friday and Saturday. I had about three loses, one dc and six wins. Apparently the dc rate was pretty bad on the Sunday, so I didn't bother playing too much.