• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Apocalypse Roleplay

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked up at the girl, "huh..oh yeah, names Bellamy, this is Ren and Aeris" he said pointing at the two pokemon on his shoulders, "and I don't really think it's that weird, I mean I wear a cloak and I'm usually the one trying to avoid physical contact, your probably the first person I have properly spoken to in months, oh and I'm not to fussed if you laugh at my reaction to the ledge by the way, I'm used to it, heights just freak me out, dunno why".

She huffed a bit. "Bellamy huh? Well I should advise you to keep distance from me if you want to avoid being a "target" for everyone because I am prone for stuff like that to happen with me and don't try to defend me because I can defend myself just fine" she said sternly as she stood up. "I need some air and about my name I'll decide whether to tell you or not if your worthy of my trust" she said before leaping of the edge of the building again as Blue followed. "Umbre!(Same goes for me!") Blue said to Ren and Aeris before leaping off the edge. She casted out Gem before they both landed on her back before taking flirt in the air.

@Shadow_Pup

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick walked forward a bit. “So Naga is your name.” Nick said facing Naga. “I’m Nick.” Finishing his introduction he walked back to his spot by Cooper. He then waited for the next person to say something.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Jack slept for a bit but woke up soon again, not feeling too tired to sleep any more. He sat up on the bed and yawned, drowsily sitting there for a few seconds, just blinking slowly. Then, he shook his head, waking up completely. He rubbed his eyes and slapped himself to knock the drowsiness out of himself and stood up, stretching. " Man, it is really boring in here.. what am I to do while I remain here..? " He grumbled to himself, walking around the apartment to think. His footsteps caused the floorboards beneath him to creak loudly, echoeing across the floor.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo wheezed a bit as he stopped once more to catch his breath. Right now, he is probably safe from all the zombies as long as he doesn't make too much noise. He looked down at the egg he held in his hand and gave a dry laugh. "You're the cause of all the trouble I'm going through right now you know that?" He joked bitterly. If it wasn't for the egg, Milo would've flown off somewhere with Ditti transformed as literally anything, Rapidash, Absol, Charizard, or a flygon. But here he is, running because he's too afraid to fracture the egg if he go too high or too fast. "What a little troublemaker you are, and you're not even born yet!" He chuckled silently. "Kiki, go scout the area a bit why don't you?" He order, "It would certainly suck if we're caught by zombies again, wouldn't hurt to look around a bit before resting. Whew! Is it morning already? Have we been running for that long?" He rasped. Kiki shrilled his answered, waving his arms in a shrug, signifying his understanding of this situation. He then flew off, scouting from the air, certain that nothing can attack him if he could already see you.

Blue_Flash4

Nick responded saying “Um, I’m fine right now. Unless you all are hungry.” He then looked at Phoebe and Cooper. “I’m fine.” Cooper said. “Same here,” Phoebe said. Nick then looked and Naga and said “Well the 3 of us are fine. Nate, Aleah, how about you?”

She looked to Nate and Aleah giving a gentle smile. "If you guys are not hungry it's ok but I could warm up a fire...its rather cold in here so I'll use the fireplace" she said gently before walking to it as she pulled out a Pokeball as it opened revealing a shiny Haxorus. "Lebbi, would you mind lighting a fire in here since the wood in here is still good in here" she asked her. "Hax!" She said before using Incinerate to light a fire to warm up the place. She stood up before looking back at the group. "Are any of you thirsty at least....I mean you have been running alot so I assume you must be...its ok if your not just looking out for your health is all..." She said pulling out another Pokeball holding it in her hand which she hid behind her.

@FrostyTheBean @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was still sitting in the middle of the roof when he heard a distant moaning sound, "Aeris street level please" he asked. Aeris' eyes glowed and the three were teleported to the street. Once there Bellamy saw the cause of the noise a rather large horde made from zombies climbing out from nearby building, he turned and saw the fire through a window, "damn it, there attracted to the light" he muttered, before unsheathing his sword, "Ren use Shadow Ball to thin the crowd as best you can, Aeris you stay with me so you can get us out of here if needed. He then charged into the horde, Ren by his side and Aeris on his shoulder. He swung his sword in an arc in front of him slaying a decent number in one strike. Nearby a shadowy explosion went off as Ren began firing into the horde, but Bellamy had miss judged the situation he was knocked over, Bellamy swept him up with one arm and fought the zombies off with the other arm, the horde was becoming to thick set, and he ended up getting many cuts and bruises from the zombies that got almost to close, one zombie in particular had a shard of glass sticking from it's arm, so when it swung at him the glass cut gashes in his body, one across the chest, one across the stomach and one across the back as he turned to face a closer threat. It was too much, "Aeris a get away please" Aeris nodded and teleported them to just inside the apartment building, he ended up in the entrance and collapsed against a wall, him laying against the wall bleeding out slightly, with Ren unconscious. Aeris just stood looking around, crying out to anyone for help.

DevVoid

Pacing around in his room, Jack decided to do a little zombie slaying, since this is the one thing he could always do to have fun. But now, he was gonna do it differently than before. He reached into his dufflebag and put on the Sawsbuck Skull Helmet, which hid is everything on his face and head, including his eyes which were shadowed inside the helmet, despite the eyesockets in the skull. Then, he put on the coat, over his hoodie. He closed the coat which reached down to his knees, just so that only the large black coat was visible on him. He grabbed the chainsaw and walked outside calmly, slowly turning it on and revving it up. When he stepped outside, he already saw someone being busy with killing Zombies before teleporting away. Jack decided to finish up what they started, and revved up the chainsaw loudly before simply walking up to zombies and cutting them down with no remorse. From a distant perspective, Jack looked like a demonic entity cutting down the zombies, the rotten blood from the undead on him had enforced such appearance aswell.

Blue's ears caught the cry of an Espeon as she was still on Gem. She looked to JC with a concern look. "What's the matter Blue" she asked her. "Umbre! Breon!("I heard an Espeon cry just now, probably one of Bellamy's Pokemon and it sounds like a distress call") Blue said. She nodded to Blue before patting Gem's neck to turn around. She turned around going back the way they came from but JC could hear the sound of a loud chainsaw in the distant. She pulled up her hood to completely hide herself before seeing where the noise was coming from. She saw a male in a Sawsbuck skull mask cutting them down with no mercy. She wasn't bothered that the sound was loud but that he showed no mercy to them which is what your suppose to do when killing them. She saw some climbing the wall trying to reach for the light. She leaped off Gem's back before pulling out her Katana and cut them down in a swift movement. She landed on the ground before attacking again lifting herself up by using her legs. She cut down a lot more before she downsized the amount of them dramatically. Her hood was splattered by their blood as she looked to him under her wolf mask that reflected a light blue light in the eye sockets for the moment. "Show no mercy...that's what your suppose to do with them even if you recognize them..." She told him as she pulled out a Luxury ball as a red beam touched Gem and sucked her inside before pulling out another one as it opened revealing a Spring form Sawsbuck. Meadow saw the Sawsbuck mask he was wearing but wasn't bothered by it as she felt JC go on her back.

"Good luck with the rest of them..." Shs told him sternly before Meadow leaped off towards an apartment building entrance. She stopped once she saw Bellamy with his Pokemon Ren and Aeris that collapsed against the wall. Meadow came to a stop before letting JC off seeing her walk up to him. Blue looked at him carefully before seeing the blood coming out of him. "Umbre Bre!("He's hurt JC") Blue said pointing at the injury with her paw.

"I see it girl" she said as she felt Meadow nudge her holding the First aid kit. "Thanks Meadow" she told her grabbing the kit before she opened it taking out the roll of bandage and cleaning items. She pulled down her hood only before looking to him. "You need to help me out here, just pull up your shirt so I can help you...please" she asked Bellamy

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy attempted to look up at JC as she entered, but the strain combined with the blood loss caused him to lose consciousness, Aeris sighed and stepped up on Bellamy's shoulder from there she unclipped his cloak and then clawed at the t-shirt lightly till it fell off in shreds. She then stepped back before saying "Esp Espeon (could one of you help me with Ren, he's just unconscious but there is some bruises and I think his leg may be broken)".

Blue_Flash4

Nick heard noises coming from outside. He looked over to a window and saw a guy wearing a Sawsbuck Skull mask chainsawing zombies. “Guys we got trouble outside.” He then opened the door and started sprinting down the hallway. “Nick, wait up!” Cooper said following Nick out the room. Nick stopped when he saw Bellamy injured on the floor beside someone in a wolf mask. “What happened?” Nick asked. Cooper then stopped beside Nick a few seconds after Nick asked the question.

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
"Well, I'm not hungry. But some water would be fine." Nate responded. Aleah then heard what Nick said and followed Cooper and Nick. She stopped in front of Bellamy and JC like Cooper and Nick. Nate then looked to Phoebe and Naga and said "Well, that just happened. I'm probably gonna follow them if they need backup but not now."

DevVoid

Jack remained cutting down zombies, disregarding the girl who jumped off the roof clearly trying to show off to him by doing some sort of trick with her flygon and by killing most of the zombies. He was quite annoyed that she took down so many for herself and left him so little. He's gotten frustrated and groaned annoyedly, this girl just took the fun out of his activity. He turned off the chainsaw and walked back inside, slamming the door shut. He walked past the group surrounding Bellamy, covered in blood, just grumbling incomprehensibly to himself, ignoring them. He dragged the chainsaw behind him and went to the apartment he chose, slamming the door shut and locking it again.

She sighed seeing Art is remove his cloak. "Meadow can you support him from behind?" She asked her. "Saws!("Of course...") She said walking up to Bellamu before gently pulling him off the wall to be able to lay down behind him. Once Meadow did so she quickly tended to his injuries cleaning the ones that were small. She had go wrap the one on his side to keep blood from flowing out before tightly securing it. "There that should do it for now just make sure he stays still and takes it easy Aeris..." She said ignoring the male that just walked pass them and slammed the door shut.

Blue sighed. "I got him...." Blue said walking over to the unconscious shiny Umbreon. She grabbed him by the scruff to fix his position before cleaning up his bruises then placed a splint on his broken leg before wrapping it tightly to secure it. "Alright that should do it" Blue said resting the Umbreon on Bellamy's lap before walking back over to her partner as she sat down. She made her way to the opposite side of the wall across from him before sitting down on the ground. Blue followed as she laid down next to her. She pulled out a small sketch book and waited for him to regain consciousness. "He got hurt so I tended to him...do you guys have a room to spare for him and his Umbreon?" She asked them.

Naga followed the group until she saw a male unconscious on the ground along with his Umbreon. She looked to the girl in a wolf mask and instantly recognized it. "JC is that really you?" She asked as Ribbon and Silky recognized the girl as well.

She looked to the girl who called her by her name. She stood up recognizing that silver-white hair. "Naga? My goodness...I am glad your ok-" she was interrupted by a sudden embrace from her as she gently accepted it. "I was so worried JC, its scary...those Zombies...." She said as Ribbon greeted Blue happily as Silky landed on JC's head. "I know they are but thanks to Huntress you are able to wield the bow right? So you survived pretty well with Ribbon and Silky" she said to her before grabbing Silky from her head holding her fragile butterfly body. "Greetings there Silky" she said to her. "Vivi!("Hello JC, I missed you") Silky said as she felt her let her go before landing on her head again.

@Shadow_Pup @DevVoid @FrostyTheBean @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stirred, he opened his eyes to find everyone crowding, this made him frustrated, he wasn't some zoo animals to be gawked at, he motioned to Aeris as he placed Ren resting over his shoulder, Aeris used psychic to get Bellamy to his feet, once he was standing he said "isn't there anything else the lot of you could be doing" he turned sheepishly to JC "but uh thanks for fixing me up though". He the turned and with one hand placed gently against his wound he made his way up to a room, he opened the door and went in.

Blue_Flash4

“Well, anyway. I’m gonna head out, there’s spare rooms for all of you all if ou want any. C’mon Coop.” Nick said as him and Cooper ran out the apartment building. Nick then pulled out a combat knife and sliced at a bunch of zombies. Cooper then shot down several with his pistol.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
(Whenever I use Green in dialogue, it is Sage is talking, If I use Black it is Aspen that is talking)
'Come onnnn Azzaaaa! We have to get out of here before theres too many of them!' Sage Carreau yelled at Aspen as she skipped away from the streets. Her equally optimistic Gothorita was using her psychic abilities to hold some zombies in place, allowing Sage to escape the main swarm of zombies that were nearby her before it got chaotic. Although she was forced to have a weapon on her at all times by Aspen, she didn't attack any zombies unless it was absolutely necessary and in this case, it wasn't. As Sage ran away, Aspen was on the front lines of the swarm with his pokemon, attacking as much of the zombies as he could. His Murkrow, which was above him, was attacking from the air with ranged moves such as dark pulse and air cutter and Aspen and his Sabeleye were on the ground, Aspen using his trusty dagger and Sabeleye using more physical moves such as foul play and shadow claw.
When Aspen heard Sage, he immediately frowned.. He was mad at Sage. Not only did she call him Azza which he hated but she's running away without Gothorita. Being too worried about Sage, he forced himself to follow Sage with his Pokemon. Aspen returned Sabeleye and sprinted as fast as he could towards Sage and Murkrow followed. Once he got past Sage's Gothorita, Gothorita Dropped the zombies and used psychic to grab Aspen and Sage and carried them onto a roof of a nearby rundown building which appeared to be an office of some sort.
'What were you thinking running off like that Sage?! You can't just run out of a situation without your Pokemon with you!'
'We had to leave! it was becoming too much for you!'
'You Could Help! I gave you that bat for a reason!'
'Well at least it turned out fine! We didn't die!'
'No we didn't, but we could have. It's why i'm always so worried about you. I can't afford to lose you...'
'Az... I-' Was all Sage could say before She was being embraced by Aspen.
'Whats going on with you? you're not this emotional... almost ever.'
'Please... don't leave me.' Sage was almost certain she felt a tear drop onto her.
'I-I won't, Never Ever!' Sage grinned as Aspen stopped embracing her. She smiled at him. Aspen proceeded to turn his head in embarrassment.
'Anyway, How about we stay here for a while, its safe and easy to secure even more.' Aspen said. Any form of emotion that was previously in his voice was gone. Sage nodded in response.
Sage and Aspen stayed on that roof for safety as they thought of what to do next.

DevVoid

Jack looked around the room, pacing around to find something to do. He bashed his head a couple times against the wall trying to think of something, then thought to do the only thing that was probably best to do at the moment; introduce himself to everyone. Nothing too fancy, just a couple words giving out his name other small, relatively useless information and that was it. He hid the chainsaw underneath the bed, just as he hid his dufflebag in the same place and walked back outside, to the crowd gathered where the injured man once was, who was now gone. Jack waved briefly and introduced himself. " Name's Jack. Jack Sterling. Some of you might have heard of me, some of you might not have. Be it before or after the outbreak. Some of you may have even heard of my twin brother, Cain Sterling. But that's a whole other can of worms to open. I think we should get introductions out of the way now so we know one another first if we are going to work together here.. "

Blue_Flash4

Nick and Cooper walked back into the building. “Hey Jack. I’m Cooper” Cooper said introducing himself. Nick just ignored Jack and walked back into the other room that Nate and Phoebe were in. He then poured himself a glass of water from a nearby sink in the room.

She heard the male introduce himself as Jack as it would be rude to not introduce herself. The last thing she wants is to make enemies of others. "JC is what they call me and that's Blue my partner" she said referring to the shiny Umbreon sitting next to him as she looked up at her trainer seeing her cross her arms against her. "That's all you need to know" she added sternly.

"Greetings Jack, I'm Naga, its a pleasure to meet you and the Sylveon there is Ribbon my partner and Silky the Icy Snow pattern Vivillion and also one of JC's friend...but please forgive on how stern she talks....that's just how she is" she said giving a gentle smile holding her bow behind her as she held the bag of arrows on her back.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @FrostyTheBean @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

DevVoid

Jack looked on to everyone who introduced themselves, and briefly glared mistrustingly at the person who instead decided to walk away and ignore him. Then he turned back to the group, putting his constant reserved look on. " Well, now that we have that out of the way, I will go again, to not disrupt... eh, whatever it is you're doing here. " Jack explained, walking back into his room. He locked the door and walked to the window, opening. Then, he laid down in his bed, ready to sleep. But little had he known, that something was coming.. or rather, someone.. for him...

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Cooper walked back to the room Nick, Phoebe, and Nate were in. “What was that?” Cooper asked. Nicholas drank some of his water and said “I Don’t trust others, that’s just how you have to be in an end of the world situation.” Cooper then walked towards the door and said “Fine, if you won’t introduce yourself I will.” “You better not walk out that door.” Nick said. Cooper then left the room and ran up to Jack’s room and knocked on the door.

DevVoid

Jack, disturbed as he was just about to drift off into sleep, got up grumpily. He walked to the door and looked through the keyhole, seeing the person he recently found out was named Cooper standing outside his door. Jack took off the coat and skull helmet, hanging it on the coat rack next to the door. Then, he opened the door, a cold wind from outside drifting past Cooper that gathered up inside Jack's apartment. " Yeah, what's up? "

Meanwhile..
Someone, a human, arms bound by a straight jacket, waltzed through the horde of zombies. His Bisharp followed him with every step, carrying a large backpack on its back. " Hehe... he's gotta be around here... I can sense his presence.. " The man cackled as he calmy stepped through the horde. He had smeared rotten zombie guts all over himself to disguise himself with their scent; making the zombies think he was one of their own. The Bisharp was left unbothered by the zombies as they couldn't smell a scent on it due to it being made up of non-organic materials. The man soon stopped by the wall of a tall building, spotting an open window up above him. " Heh.. a perfect entrance.. " The man said to himself again, then looked to his Bisharp. The man took out a Team Chaos Ball and silently cast out a shiny Ariados, which he named Samael. " Samael.. get us up there.. we need to pay a visit to an old friend.. " The man explained. The Ariados nodded and began walking up the walls, creating a web for his trainer and his bisharp to climb up on.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper saw Jack open the door. He responded to Jack’s question saying “Hey sorry about my friends behavior downstairs when he walked passed you not introducing himself. His name’s Nick and he’s actually nice when you get to know him.” He then smiled bit.

She saw the male named Jack walk back into the room he was in and Cooper chase after him once he locked it. She walked over to the window having a bad feeling that she was being watched. She leaned against the wall with her arms crossed as she saw a figure in the shadows but then those fox-like eyes. She wasn't surprised that he was watching her through a Zoroark. She had to be aware of her surroundings just in case she would be jumped by him. "-Still watching me through your Zoroark Fernande, well good luck trying to jump me and win that fight against me-" she thought as Blue leaped on her shoulder to glare at the Zoroark in the distance as her rings only glowed more brightly with anger from the sight of him.

Naga had brung out empty glasses on a tray before she pulled out a Pokeball as it opened revealing a male Empoleon named Hydro who was her lost brother's Pokemon which she kept as momentum to never forget about him. "Hydro, can you use Hydro pump carefully in the glasses then use ice beam to make the ice," she asked him. "Empoleon!" he nodded before using Hydro pump in the glasses then used ice beam before using the metal rim of his flipper to cut it into ice cubes before it landed in the water perfectly. "Thank you Hydro, here guys, some ice water if your thristy," she said gently as she sat down again as Ribbon leaped up to sit next to her as Silky remained rested on JC's head as Hydro stood next to her remaining alert.

@DevVoid @FrostyTheBean @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette @Shadow_Pup

Blue_Flash4

Nick saw an Ariados climbing up the building. “What the?” He said. “Phoebe, Nate. Y’all seeing this?” Phoebe followed Nick to the window and said “Look behind him, it’s beinh followed by a trainer and a bisharp.”

DevVoid

" Oh, alright.. don't worry about it.. look, I'm kinda tired, I need to sleep a bit, so.. seeya. " Jack said before closing the door again and locking it. He turned around to face his twin brother Cain Sterling, his Ariados and Bisharp, who all had climbed in through his open window. " Cain.. " Jack simply said, looking to his twin brother. " Jack.. " Cain responded, casting Samael back into his pokeball. " It's been so long, brother.. how have you been? " Cain asked, with strange elation. " Good.. but also better knowing that you were still locked up.. " Jack responded, walking to the bed.

" Hey, won't you be a friend and help me get this jacket off..? It's quite a bother having my arms tied down like this.. " Cain asked.
" Hmph... will you interrupt my sleep if I do? " Jack asked.
" One hand washes the other, right? You help me and I help you. I've been wandering around for some time, so I am tired aswell. "
" Fine.. come here. " Jack said, to which his brother followed, turning his back to his twin. Jack unlocked the straps on Cain's straight jacket, allowing him to take it off. Jack reached below the bed and threw Cain the large black coat and purple sweater. " Here, put these on. If you want to fix up your clothes, there's a sewing kit in there. Cans of Food are in the kitchen. You sleep on the couch, got it? " Jack responded, looking tiredly at his twin brother.

" Yeah, yeah, I get it. Thank you, my dear brother~" Cain chimed, happy that his arms were finally free once more. He gladly put on the sweater and coat his brother gave him, went to the couch in the living room of the apartment. Cobalt the Bisharp lowered his trainer's backpack to the ground, leaning it against it. Cain then cast Cobalt back into his Chaos Ball and laid down on the couch. Jack quickly closed his window, and both Cain and Jack went to sleep soon after.

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
Aleah walked outside to retrieve some food from a nearby broken down grocery store. She was about to walk in but then she saw a huge zombie horde with probably about 10,000 zombies in it. "Damn," She said as she walked forward a bit and stabbed a zombie with her spear. She then ran into the apartment building and yelled "Hey, we need some back up out here there's a huge zombie horde with thousands of zombies in it."

Nate heard Aleah's scream and turned to Nick and Phoebe and said "Well, what are you all waiting for? You heard her." He then grabbed his shotgun that was leaning against the wall and ran out the room to Aleah and said "Ready."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy heard shouting, "ugh, Aeris take us to the shouting, leave Ren here". Aeris nodded and teleported the two of them to where Aleah was, "what's all the ruckus abo...holy sh**" he said as he spotted the horde "Jesus that's a lot of them, he drew his Claymore as Aeris' eyes glowed softly as she prepared to attack, Bellamy ran forward, ignoring the pain in his side, with Aeris using psychic to hold the zombies in place he started to carve into the group.

Nearby Ariah spotted the horde, she was on the opposite side of the horde to the apartment and she drew her rapier, she began to swiftly and elegantly dispatch of the zombies, Ginger sat in her bag while Jade stood by her side using solar beam and razor leaf to thin the horde.

JC and Naga ran down the stairs as Blue, Ribbon, Silky, and Hydro followed after their trainers. JC spotted Aleag fighting off the zombies. "If you have an water, fire or flying types on you now would be a good time to let them out to help burn, wash, and blow them away!" She said as she pulled out Blade's Luxury ball. "Blade Fire blast now!" She said as the Pokeball opened revealing an Absol. "Absol!" She said as a star of fire blasted at the zombies catching them on fire. "Naga!" She added. "Right! Hydro Whirlpool!" She said to the Empoleon. "Empoleon!"he said as a strong pool of swirling water came out of his metal flamed flippers before launching it at the horde of zombies as they were sucked inside. "Blue Psychic!" She told her partner. "Umbre!" She said as her eyes glowed completely white as the Whirlpool was surrounded in a pink glow. "Destory them.." She said giving the order. Blue's rings glowed bright then before as the Whirlpool shattered breaking a part the zombies inside. She pulled her blade out in an instant to cut down the rest of it.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette @FrostyTheBean

DevVoid

Jack and Cain woke up from the sudden shout, overhearing the call for help and the amount of zombies being mentioned. Cain instantly ran to the door, but soon struggled to open it due to it being locked. " Cain... CAIN!! " Jack roared at him, getting his attention. " You listen right here, bucko. You go out there to kill the UNDEAD, and not the LIVING. You hear me?! " He yelled at his twin brother like a drill instructor yelling at the recruits. " Jack, do you think I'm that stupid? Hehe.. it would be too simple to kill them now. I shall see how they look, get to know them, discover how they act.. I'll do the act when I want to. But now is not the time, I know that. " Cain responded, walking to his twin's dufflebag to replace his metal mouth cover with a surgical mask. Then Cain walked back to his own backpack and picked out his two favourite weapons; a pair of metal gauntlets with the inner surface being covered with so many tiny spikes it could make an Iron Maiden jealous, and a metal whip with sturdy, elastic barbed wire attached to the steel handle. Jack in the meantime grabbed the chainsaw underneath his bed and holstered his Sledgehammer on his back. " Whoa there, brother! That's one hell of a weapon you got there! Would be pretty useful to.. dissect something.. " Cain said, slowly getting distracted. " Calm down ya idiot, this is for zombies and trees only. " Jack explained, walking to his brother to unlock and open the door. " Now, what did we discuss? " Jack asked. " Only zombies are getting attacked, I get it. Dear Giratina below, you don't have to explain it twice.. " Cain said, running out to the group outside. " Now you know that's a lie.. but, let's get going.. " Jack said, sighing and following his brother.

Walking outside the door, Cain's eyes widened from sheer amazement of the genocide he could hold right now. Cain whipped his notched whip into shape, stretching it outward while Jack started up the chainsaw. Jack cast out Crasher the Cacturne and Daemon the Hypno while Cain cast out Cobalt the Bisharp and Xia the Infernape, and together all six jumped straight into action, each doing their own thing to decimate multiple zombies repeadetly.

Blue_Flash4

Nick, Coop, and Phoebe ran up to Aleah and Nate with all their weapons out. “You ready guys?” Nick said not waiting for a response as he jumped out cutting the head off a zombie with his combat knife. Cooper then shot a couple bullets at several zombies. Phoebe followed throwing her spear at a zombie. Nick then sent out his Blastoise and Poliwrath and Cooper sent out his Swampert. The three Pokémon then washed a group of zombies out of the fight. Phoebe then sent out her Empoleon and it joined in with Cooper and Nick’s water types in washing away zombies.

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
Nate and Aleah followed Nick, Cooper, and Phoebe out the apartment building doors. Nate shot a zombie blowing its head straight off. Aleah then chopped the head off a zombie using her katana. Nate then sent out his Floatzel beside Nick's Blastoise and Poliwrath, Cooper's Swampert, and Phoebe's Empoleon to help wash zombies away.

She cut down a lot of the zombies with her blade like it was nothing as her hooded cape was becoming stained with their own rotting flesh and blood. There were so many of them that she couldn't believe but she had cut down a lot more than this. She looked behind her to make sure Naga was safe as she saw her holding up her bow ready to let go of the arrow. "Blade Fire blast!" she commanded. "Absol!" she said using Fireblast once again to burn a lot of the zombies. Naga let go of an arrow as it shot threw a good amount of the Zombies heads before they fell. "Hydro Aqua Drill coordinating style!" she said to the Empoleon. "Empoleon!" he said as he was surrounded by water moving fast like a jet as he used AquaJet. Before he hit the zombies, he began to spin at a fast speed while Aqua Jet was still active shredding the zombies like a sharp razor blade. He shot up in the air before the moves disappeared as his head faced down to the ground. He used Drill Peck again to dig fast threw the ground before coming out of the ground with Aqua jet until he remained his footing with one flipper touching the ground leaving a sparkling after effect.

@DevVoid @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette @FrostyTheBean @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Jack glanced over to what the girl was doing. To no suprise to him, she was showing off again, using some sort of Coordination tactic to wipe out zombies. Jack groaned audibly, facepalming. Cain looked at him, then at the girl, and joined in with his twin brother, groaning aswell. " So, she's one of those types? " Cain asked his brother, letting his pokemon do the work. " Well, far as I saw, yes. She keeps just wiping out everything, leaving little to nothing for anyone else. She keeps doing things that she probably just does because she's either an adrenaline junkie or trying to impress others. I don't get people like that.. " Jack said, sighing. " Ah.. I see.. I guess you're starting to hate her as much as I am now? " Cain said, stretching his whip. " Yeah... sadly enough, some people you just can't help but hate. " Jack said, sawing through some zombies again before reaching for a Chaos Ball on his belt. " Don't have to tell me that twice. ..say, you wanna do a thing together, just to show off like she does? As mockery, naturally. " Cain said. Jack nodded to Cain, and both threw out their pokemon; Jack threw out Goliath the Golurk and Cain threw out Hodr the Froslass. " Hodr, use Icy Wind to freeze these zombies! " Cain ordered, to which the Froslass emitted a cold wind into the large army of zombies, freezing most of them. " Now, Goliath! Finish the job using Stomping Tantrum! " Jack ordered the Golurk, who ran stomping into the frozen horde, shattering them to pieces and killing any non-frozen zombies inside the crowd.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy heard Jack and Cain and turned around frustrated, "stop moaning about people, she's just helping out" he said stabbing a zombie through the head and decapitating another without looking. His wound had started to bleed but he was ignoring, helping these people seemed more important right now, he took a lower stance and moved forward maneuvering his blade and his body with skill and power, at one point he was covered in gore, he even had alive zombies hanging from his shoulders and arms as he swung at them, Aeris throwing zombies away with psychic at the same time.

Ariah had made it through the zombie horde, reaching JC, she hadn't spotted her brother yet. She looked slightly in awe at her pokemon before she turned back to the horde and shot through them like a bullet from a gun, using her small size to swerve through the horde slicing through the zombies with skill and grace.

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
Aleah got knocked back a bit but she caught herself. She used her bow and pulled out an arrow from her quiver and shot it through several zombies. She then pulled out her spear and tossed it stabbing another group of zombies. She then pulled her spear out of the zombies and ran off killing more zombies.

Blue_Flash4

Phoebe flipped back nearly missing a zombie that tried to scratch her. She pulled out her bo staff and stabbe the zombie with the blade at the end. She then sent out her Espeon which used psychic to pick up the zombie and then threw it off into the distance.