• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS anyone want to battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrainerJimmy

I'm really bored and I want to battle, so yeah.

to battle tomorrow in order form first to last, you can still sign up for a quick battle if you want

- Geo
- ???
- ???
- ???

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
care to have another?

I'll change my team up a bit, but just to make note of it, Latias is not considered an Uber here, so tell me if you want me to use something else.

I know Soul Dew isn't allowed

T

TrainerJimmy

No big deal, but yeah no soul dew and no "uber" ubers.

Let's go

T

TrainerJimmy

Level 100 single again, and i think everyone in the entire world just lagged.. because the forum was down and everyones on standby

T

TrainerJimmy

yeah, ruko is too good he just ended my life, 1 second let me add you

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
that was fun again....

as you may be able to tell, I usually fight with three of the same type ;p

T

TrainerJimmy

my electrivire is the only reason i got as far as i did haha, and i added you to my buddies and stuff ruko

and to geo, level 100 single, im waiting and ready when you are.

T

TrainerJimmy

sure but lets make it tomorrow, and good battle, i was gonna be an *** and just spam recover but that would have been wrong.

T

TrainerJimmy

haha its so amazing it was the find of my life, i think im taking it off my willing to trade topic, your team and battle style was good, just unlucky matchup on your part.

Ill Battle... As Long as you dont have alot of really high pokemon. I havnt beaten the elite 4 yet so yah. (I cam 3 pokemon away from beating them) Really high would be level 90+

i also would like to battle
but only if we know our pokemon:
my friend code is:197708630311 my name: michael
double battle lvl 100
my pokemon are:
mewtwo
kyogre
lugia
groudon
rayquaza
(eventually) charizard

Status