1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Anyone want to battle?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by pikamario99, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to have a battle with somebody. If anyone would like to battle me, please post here so maybe we can arrange a time.

(Was that good, Linkachu?)

2. yes i'd love to. i was coming on to check up and try and find some ppl to battle.

3. When is a good time?

4. well i'm english so timing with each other may be a problem but what about either 12 hours from this post or if you don't pick this up in time or you can't make it then 36 hours from this post. that puts it at half 8 my time either tonight or wednesday night, and i think if your american puts it in the afernoon for you.

5. I'll battle you. Wait... do you use legendaries?

6. If you count Manaphy as a legendary, then, yes. ;D

7. Yes I do. But only one legend is okay, I just don't like going up against people with nothing but Giratina etc in their team.

8. Id like to battle but ill change my Mew to a Salamance and my glaceon to a qulava

9. Ricardo1030

Ricardo1030 Guest

This is my trainer card.I do have other pokemon if you don't want to battle some of my pokemon

10. Hey, I can battle you. I loooove to battle.

Wi-Fi Single

Name:Jaylen
    Friend Code: 5327 4221 0373
    Possible Pokemon: Lugia, Alakazam, Dialga, Torterra, Latios, Kyogre

How about 4:45 P.M. PST
    In Washington state

I'll see you there!

11. Ruko

Ruko Bearded Trout Warrior

Friend Code:
    0473-7895-5364
    Sorry, but this thread is ancient, don't expect a reply XD
    Warned for gravedigging.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this for now... Why not try making your own battle thread and seeing if you get a response?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.