• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Anyone wanna ROLEPLAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there... I'm new to Pokecharms. I would like to roleplay with someone, and it will be any kind of roleplay you want. But it's first come first serve. Send me a conversation or message, etc. stating what you starter Pokémon would be, what kind of roleplay you would prefer, and which region it would take place in. See you all soon!!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I'm sorry, that's really not how we role play here. Please read the PRP rules in this forum and try again - if you want to organise an RP, think up an idea and post it in the PRP Discussion forum, or write your first post and post it in this forum. Make sure you follow all the rules when you do, and make sure you read other RPs to see how it should be done first.

I'm going to lock this thread now - feel free to start a Conversation with me if you have any more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.