• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Anyone need Piplup?

I'm trading a piplup so just make an offer I'll only accept level 30 under pokemon ,don't go out and catch a pokemon unless it's 10, or under because if you catch a level 15, or higher it will be harder to train. 8)

I'll trade for the Piplup! I'll give you a Lv. 22, Gentle, ♀, untouched Jigglypuff! PM me with the time you want to trade. (I'm in EST)

Not to be calling crazy shenanigans, but where did you catch a Jigglypuff at level 22?

To the best of my knowledege there are only 3 places to find them: Route 3 (lv. 3-7), Route 115 (lv. 24-25), and The Trophy Garden (lv. 16,18).

Maybe my info is mistaken, but I'm just curious.

Not to be calling crazy shenanigans, but where did you catch a Jigglypuff at level 22?

To the best of my knowledege there are only 3 places to find them: Route 3 (lv. 3-7), Route 115 (lv. 24-25), and The Trophy Garden (lv. 16,18).

Maybe my info is mistaken, but I'm just curious.

I caught it in Trophy Garden, it says on the Trainer Memo-

Trophy Garden, Caught at Lv. 22

Yes please I need piplup to complete pokedex then im finished. I will give u lvl 1 eevees or starters like turtwig or chimchar or a phione. If u dont any of these just say what u want and dont trade it to someone else before you breednit then you can trade to us all.

I think Bigelfdude already traded it. In earlier post:

I'll trade I'll post my friend code on Saturday I'm kind of busy right now.

So I think it's gone. Plus, Sonicblade gravedug this considering the last post before his was.... about 70 days or so ago?