1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Anyone need Piplup?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Bigelfdude, Nov 25, 2009.

1. I'm trading a piplup so just make an offer I'll only accept level 30 under pokemon ,don't go out and catch a pokemon unless it's 10, or under because if you catch a level 15, or higher it will be harder to train. 8)

2. I'll trade for the Piplup! I'll give you a Lv. 22, Gentle, ♀, untouched Jigglypuff! PM me with the time you want to trade. (I'm in EST)

3. Not to be calling crazy shenanigans, but where did you catch a Jigglypuff at level 22?

To the best of my knowledege there are only 3 places to find them: Route 3 (lv. 3-7), Route 115 (lv. 24-25), and The Trophy Garden (lv. 16,18).

Maybe my info is mistaken, but I'm just curious.

4. I caught it in Trophy Garden, it says on the Trainer Memo-

Trophy Garden, Caught at Lv. 22

5. Sorry If I come off sounding harsh; I'm just really wary of hackers. I guess my info might be flawed.

6. I'll trade I'll post my friend code on Saturday I'm kind of busy right now.

7. I have a level 1 Rhyhorn with Dragon Rush, Dig, Crunch, Tail Whip. How does that sound?

8. how about a lvl 17 glaceon. If not do you what pokemon would you like?

9. Nim

Nim

Yes please I need piplup to complete pokedex then im finished. I will give u lvl 1 eevees or starters like turtwig or chimchar or a phione. If u dont any of these just say what u want and dont trade it to someone else before you breednit then you can trade to us all.

10. I think Bigelfdude already traded it. In earlier post:

So I think it's gone. Plus, Sonicblade gravedug this considering the last post before his was.... about 70 days or so ago?

11. Not to hijack anyone's thread but I can get both of you a Piplup.

12. Nim

Nim

Dynasty that would be awesome. Ill send you a pm so check em when you log on