• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Another UC Topic?! Geeze...

Hahahaha. Well....The only thing I have right now is some Sugimori-wannabes. There a little messy. I'll try cleaning up and coloring them sometime....maybe.

Male Hero:
maleherocloseup.png
malehero.png

I like them, UC. I really do. They're proportionate, they've got a nice expression, and it's well-drawn.

The only thing In My opinion that you could work on, would be the hands. And the ears don't have any detail.

I hate hands. Hahahaa. They always never come out right. And yeah the ears do need detail but I have no clue what to do to them...

I know how you feel, UC. I hate hands and ears, too.
Other than those, they're perfect, really. Except for that wonky style Sugamori came up with... It's not... Natural, at all.

I'm not insulting him, I'm insulting his Art style. It's not human! If maybe he altered the heads.... It's only the heads that are wonky.

Umm, about the ears.

The shape of them is good, but as said before, lacks detail.

ear.jpg

This is on paint, so it kind of sucks, but if you don't like ears, you can add just these 3 lines, and you're good to go!

It's just basic, but I hope that"s enough detail for you...

But I love the rest! You have a unique style, and I love the hair and the smile! :D ;) ;D

Hm, thanks! I'll use that little diagram next time. Oh and that "unique" style...Erm, they were supposed to be Sugimori knock offs. Hahahaha.