• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Annual Almia Tournament (Discussion)

Since all the RPer spots have been taken, should I make this Private/Closed? Spectating char's, tho.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, I just realized that the brackets on the site Mr.Glaceon used is the wrong shape for my brackets XD we'll have to cut the brackets in half, between brackets 8 and 9, so that there can be two sides.

meaning that on the first side, there will be:

1. Serena (Takumeme666420) vs NPC
  2. Atty (vaultie) vs NPC
  3. Scott (Kibago) vs NPC
  4. Ry (Ry_Burst) vs NPC
  5. NPC vs NPC
  6. Guzma (vaultie) vs NPC
  7. Danny (Takumeme666420) vs NPC
  8. NPC vs NPC
The next side will have:

1. Colress (Ninian) vs NPC
  2. NPC vs Sean (Pretty Pichu)
  3. NPC vs NPC
  4. Parker (Top_Smug_) vs NPC
  5. NPC vs NPC
  6. NPC vs Maximus (Mr.Glaceon)
  7. NPC vs Nina (Eis)
  8. Mike (Sukoku) vs NPC
Anybody who is inactive and are up against an NPC will automatically lose against the NPC, so we can get this show on the road. There will be a time limit. Anybody I ping for the battle will have to say if they are going to battle or not within 48 hours. If they don't respond to say whether to be autoed or not, their battle will be skipped and an NPC will take their place, in order to keep the flow going. I'm sorry it has to be that way, but I don't want to let this RP have a lull for any longer.

(PS: I made a change or two for people to be up against an NPC first before any of our other characters, so we can weed out the ones who can't battle from the get-go, and to allow people to have a couple rounds before they end up battling it out with another player.)

These are it.

Sukoku essentially did his time skip before Nin and I had our characters fight (sorry it took so long XD). Unless you are talking about having him go to the lobby then... XD Yea. Although, I know Sukoku is going through exams right now or nearing exams. It may be a bit before he can post, or maybe he can post once to get through.

I do want to give everyone a heads up I might be radio silent or close to June 3-10th, going on my honeymoon. I do have an internet package but I might not have the time or energy to post. We’ll see D: At least Colress’ fight isn’t for a while. If he needs to be bunnied or whatever, @Pretty Pichu has permission to move him.

Yea, probably. I'll just auto everyone at the host thing, or they can mention in their posts that they were already there. Regardless, the host will act like everyone was there anyway. Although, that requires a long post from me XD will be a bit.

@Takumeme666420

Serena is up for battle. If you would like to confirm that you will battle and have the time to, I suggest you do so in 48 hours. If not, we'll auto the win to the NPC. Your NPC's name is Dennis, but you can change it up however you like.

I know you want to get this show on the road, buddy, XD but I'd rather not. There is only one battlefield. If we wanted to screw up time and possibly confuse some people by making, for example, Serena fight against someone, but Taku also wants her to watch Sean's fight. I have Sean fighting, but I also want him to watch Serena's fight. If we did that, it would look like there are two Serenas and two Seans and it would just be extremely confusing. Sadly, this is the only way I see this happening.

Besides, I'm in an ongoing tourney RP and that took 6 pages of filler in the main RP to get the show on the road. I thought I could achieve the same thing by having people in here who aren't too impatient, but that doesn't seem to be the case, mainly because there has been some days where nobody posted (and I patiently waited for them to get a post up) and people try to avoid Character Development like it's the plague.

I'm sorry, but this RP is not meant to be fast or quick. It is a tournament RP, so it isn't as long as a journey, but it isn't "one, two, three, go - one battle here, one battle there" and all that jazz. It's not meant to be a quick RP. I'm sorry if you aren't the patient type, but that's just how it has to be.

Luckily, all the first round battles will take a day to go through.

I'm sorry, but character development is the only thing you can do until your turn is up. You can have your character have a battle outside of the facility while you wait, but that's about it.

Literally going as fast I can here for ya'll so ya'll can fight and have fun while not rushing the other players, but character development is also fun, and that's probably all that (and battles outside of the facility) can be done.

Alrighty, since you posted something and still wish to battle (and I know these posts take friggin' forever, but at least it is only a 1v1), I'll give you some time after the 48 hour mark to make your post.

That goes to all of you who wish to participate and battle. If you post saying you will battle within the 48 hour mark, I'll give you some time after the two days to get your stuff sorted out and work on a post.

oh question actually:

since Dennis moves on, i get to battle and control him in the future, right? in that case would it be alright to just go ahead and give him a random pokemon for the 1v1? and with Serena, one of her pokemon too? i wont be rping out their entire battle myself ofc, but i want to include what Pokemon theyre using so i can write details that Atty and Guz get to watch.

Yes, you do. Since Taku didn't post, you can give them a random Pokemon. The second round with Atty and Dennis will allow three Pokemon on each side, so you can random him having three or four Pokemon, depending on if you want him to not use his Pokemon that he used to fight Serena.

As a reminder: All Evaluation Rounds will happen on the same day in-RP.

Next up is @Kiraru's Scott.

You have 48 hours to respond to the Discussion saying whether or not you want to battle. Once you do respond with an affirmative, you will have another 36 hours to respond to the RP.